sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
What?  Say again.  I don't hear you.  Ah, Israel doesn't use civilians as human shields?  Ok.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-14 05:20:05)

Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6813|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong that the people didn't even flinch when hearing gun shots? (Given the bangs in the first video were gun shots)
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

PBAsydney wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks it's wrong that the people didn't even flinch when hearing gun shots? (Given the bangs in the first video were gun shots)
The Israeli army says it has suspended a commander after the unit he led was accused of using Palestinians as human shields in a West Bank raid.

The Israeli army doesn't deny it and it's on video.  Perhaps these kids don't know what fear is anymore.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-14 05:44:23)

delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6722
Here we go again.. some fucking video shows up and people start screaming without knowing the daily shit that goes on.
4thHazard
+5|6218|Australia [Sydney NSW]

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

Here we go again.. some fucking video shows up and people start screaming without knowing the daily shit that goes on.
I agree with you there Bravo
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

It's Ok just coz it's Israel, but when they say that Palestinians use civilians as shields OMFG they are terrorists, and of course there never was a video proving it.  Here you have a nice video, and you still have the nerve to say "some fucking video".  And I know the daily shit that goes on there, and that's why I post these videos.
Lisik
+74|6471|Israel
sergeriver stop brainwash peoples.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Lisik wrote:

Thank you for mutilating English.
avman633
+116|6334

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Thank you for mutilating English.
Lol he's Israeli too. I wonder why he said that
Skorpy-chan
+127|6315|Twyford, UK
So what? The fucking palestinians use their own children as human shields, and as human weapons, and israel are STILL the bad guys?
BVC
+325|6665
In the first video they don't look like human shields at all.  They look a bit relaxed, perhaps even like they're waiting to cross the road without being run over (What?!!  A simple explanation for something in the ME?!?!?!!!!!)

The second one well...that, my friends, is just fucking dodgy.  Not good at all.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525
What can I say? Israeli soldiers acting like scum? [sarcasm]How unexpected.[/sarcasm] Israel is a rankorous state that the world needs to learn about. We all know about the deplorable acts that Islamic extermists carry out but noone bats an eyelid at the suppressed depravity carried out by Israel.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-14 07:22:49)

Cooper_J_Z
+1|6200|Oklahoma
Wow the Isrealies use the same tactics as their enemy but yet they are the bad guys? Typical.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

Yeah, I was holding the camera and forced the Israeli soldiers to put those Palestinians in front of the car as human shields.

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

Wow the Isrealies use the same tactics as their enemy but yet they are the bad guys? Typical.
If they want to use human shields they should take Israelis not Palestinians.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-14 11:25:29)

UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali

sergeriver wrote:

What?  Say again.  I don't hear you.  Ah, Israel doesn't use civilians as human shields?  Ok.

Wow. . .
UGADawgs
+13|6291|South Carolina, US

CameronPoe wrote:

What can I say? Israeli soldiers acting like scum? [sarcasm]How unexpected.[/sarcasm] Israel is a rankorous state that the world needs to learn about. We all know about the deplorable acts that Islamic extermists carry out but noone bats an eyelid at the suppressed depravity carried out by Israel.
The only problem is that Israel actually punished the people using human shields, while the Palestinian "government" continues to allow terrorists to run wild in its territory.
ssj3barua
+55|6659|Indianapolis, IN, U.S.
In the second video watch until there is about 5 seconds left, you can see one of the Palestinians firing a pistol at the passing Israeli vehicles.
And they wonder why they get shot.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6455|England

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

It makes them no better than the fuckin terrorists so yeah that about sums it up
san4
The Mas
+311|6658|NYC, a place to live
The commander was suspended. That means he wasn't following army policy and it means the army is (finally) making an effort to get its commanders to follow the policy. This strikes me as a positive development.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6496|Milkystania, yurop
Thats just so racist and disgusting to use young ppl as human shields.....So judging by the soldiers action there life is more worth that a palestinian and in the first vid they seem to think that their armoured HMMWV might not survive stones....wtf
CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

ssj3barua wrote:

In the second video watch until there is about 5 seconds left, you can see one of the Palestinians firing a pistol at the passing Israeli vehicles.
And they wonder why they get shot.
And you wouldn't shoot if Chinese invaders were doing a house-to-house in Indianapolis? Or would you let them roll you over like a bitch?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6551|SE London

Lisik wrote:

Exactly. It's clearly all a setup. Everyone knows that the actions of the IDF are always beyond reproach. There can be no doubt that this video is a fake fabricated by the evil anti-semites who are trying to wipe Israel off the map.

The Israelis clearly have a far lower quality of life than the Palestinians because of all the evil suicide bombers who kill at least 20000 Israelis a day. Whereas the Israelis would never stoop so low as using terror tactics and targeting civilians, they're far too compassionate and self restrained for that.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Bertster7 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Exactly. It's clearly all a setup. Everyone knows that the actions of the IDF are always beyond reproach. There can be no doubt that this video is a fake fabricated by the evil anti-semites who are trying to wipe Israel off the map.

The Israelis clearly have a far lower quality of life than the Palestinians because of all the evil suicide bombers who kill at least 20000 Israelis a day. Whereas the Israelis would never stoop so low as using terror tactics and targeting civilians, they're far too compassionate and self restrained for that.
I want to apologize to all of you guys, coz I've tried to brainwash you with this video I made, with fake Israeli soldiers, fake Palestinians civilians, in the terrace of my apartment, using a 1/18 Humvee.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-14 11:59:32)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6525

Lisik wrote:

I think Lisik that it might be someone else who is brainwashed...

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-04-14 12:04:21)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA
Thats a pretty damning video indeed. . . . .

That conflict is fucked up no doubt. . . .

I know our (US army) military doesnt do this type of thing at all.  However, I have heard that Israel has done this type of shit before. . . .

Bottom line, Israel is Israel, they have to play by different rules cause basically they are surrounded by enemies on all sides.  I am not saying what they are doing is right at all, its actually fucked up, and chicken shit!

What I want is for the USA to stop holding Israel's hand! Let them make their OWN mistakes, without someone saying we (USA) play a part in whats going on.  Cause honestly our government pays Israel billions of dollars a year. . . FOR WHAT?? Bad PR?? Cause thats basically all we get on a daily basis as a result of our relationship with them. . . . I dont have a problem with our troops doing exercises and working with intelligence agents, as Israel has one of the best militaries in the world.  But the blind support, the "hand holding", and last but not least, the "reservoir" of funds needs to end.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard