alfman
+1|6438
do we think the maps are better at 64 size
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

what? Are you asking if the community finds the 64 player maps better than the 32/16 player ones?

If so I disagree. Smaller maps can be fun and a nice change.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
Best map sizes:
Midnight Sun: 64
Op. Harvest: 64
Road Rage: 32

The 32 on Road Rage is becasue it has 2 Littlebirds and only one A10 and also one additional tank and AA at the middle flag.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

globefish23 wrote:

Best map sizes:
Midnight Sun: 64
Op. Harvest: 64
Road Rage: 32

The 32 on Road Rage is becasue it has 2 Littlebirds and only one A10 and also one additional tank and AA at the middle flag.
QFT. Although you lose out on ticket counts on the 32, which is a right pisser.
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Harvest 32 is a little more balanced because the MEC has an uncap.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6423
Come to think of it, I think I've only played 64 player AF maps.  But I always lean towards larger maps.

KiL
voltage
+46|6811|Sweden
I've never seen a server with the 16-player maps . There are several servers with max 20 players but that's the high points setup running the 64-sized maps.
yUP|Patriots
+7|6632
You should try 16 man, 48 player taraba quary. No planes, massive tank battles, lots of fun. Downside is that it doesn't last as long as larger maps.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6628|Devil's Perch

voltage wrote:

I've never seen a server with the 16-player maps .
No flying gear on the 16-player-size maps. That's my guess. I think most people that play AF, want to see some of the new air vehicles in action.
Proud member of a dead community.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6601|Washington, DC

yUP|Patriots wrote:

You should try 16 man, 48 player taraba quary. No planes, massive tank battles, lots of fun. Downside is that it doesn't last as long as larger maps.
Yeah that is fun. Cool to see a big-name server like UTAC doing something like that.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6757|Bulgaria
UTAC? good server, lame admins
Phrozenbot
+632|6586|do not disturb

yUP|Patriots wrote:

Are you serious? Yea it is pretty cool with ground battles, but MEC can't fight the EU head on as there is not enough tanks so you end up having to take the EU's back flags. Would be interesting with more tickets and people, from what I've played.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard