doxy
+74|6799|Nevis
there are two stats called zip line, once with the small arms section, a second with the equipment, is there a difference, or do they count same stats?

greez doxy
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

They count the same, but the feed has them both. I haven't yet decided which to keep.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
ok, call me an idiot... but what exactly are the zipline, flashbang, and grappling hook stats supposed to be for?  Mine all say zero for kills and deaths...

and how exactly are you supposed to kill someone with a grappling hook anyway? 

It doesn't seem to make sense to me.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6769
if you pick up a grappling hook while someone is using it - they will most likely fall to their death
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX

BB|EyeSeePeeDude wrote:

if you pick up a grappling hook while someone is using it - they will most likely fall to their death
ok, but from what I have read, you don't get credit for their kill... they just die.

Has anyone seen anyone else with a kill for any of the three items?
US_JackHammer
+1|6735
well you get deaths with the item if you get killed whilst holding it..

As for a kill.. =$

Im confounded
doxy
+74|6799|Nevis
like jackhammer told, they count the time using an item, and also the number of times u died while holding it. at least, for veteran or expert badge u will need a couple of hours, or/and times used one of those particular items, so it makes sense to me, to have them counted.

//EDIT
@chuy what about wrench time, is it in the feed too? at least it is one of those items u can hold and die while holding it, without bringing a death to the stats except overall deaths. i got an idea in my mind about sorting the small arms and equipment section, i liked the previous version, seperating explosives, keeping the rest together. the grouping of explosives makes sense to me, because they're grouped to one badge.

Last edited by doxy (2005-12-08 11:17:23)

Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
ok... (this isn't directed to chuy) number of times you died holding them is a lame stat...

as for the time, according to Ubar, there is no time requirement for the three SF vet and expert badges for FBs, Ziplines, or Grap Hook...

so, once again... what's the point?  it evidently isn't tracking number of times used since my flashbang has all zeros and I already have my basic tac support badge...
doxy
+74|6799|Nevis
the point is, they* are in the feed, why don't show them. that is what stats are about, provide as many information as possible, the flipside is, to display them viewable.

//EDIT
they = time period used the equipment

Last edited by doxy (2005-12-09 06:04:44)

Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
I understand that... disagree, but understand...

my other question is in regards to the usage...

Chuy (if you are reading any of this), is the number of uses in the feed somewhere?  Like how many flashbangs I have thrown?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

No. Not yet, some of the 'newness' from SF still has not yet been incorporated. I gotta wait it out for that one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard