Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5791

Nyte wrote:

I'll take you all to the gay bar.
Buttsex plz?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355
My only problem is that most Pride celebrations tend to be very corporate-sponsored these days. Biggest problem sponsor: Coors. I mean seriously. Stuff tastes like a thawed freezer, plus there's the whole "let's get drunk and act irresponsible" thing. Other than that, I have a fuckin' blast when I go to the one in Portland, Oregon. There's always a great local vendor fair goin' on, Midori was at the last one I went to (drool) and one year I almost got to see one of the "RrrrAAAAA, you're all going to HELL because JESUS says so!" guys get the snot knocked out of him by a veteran. Good times, good times.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Other than that, I have a fuckin' blast when I go to the one in Portland, Oregon. .
So, I take it you lead a...alternative lifestyle?
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355
I do. Not exactly a state secret though. Hell, a good bit of who I am is in my userbar; my wife actually joked with me that maybe I was giving a bit too much away when I made it, but I prefer to be transparent about that sort of thing.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

I do. Not exactly a state secret though. Hell, a good bit of who I am is in my userbar; my wife actually joked with me that maybe I was giving a bit too much away when I made it, but I prefer to be transparent about that sort of thing.
I'm confused. Wife?

Does she have a penis?

I'm...really...confused.
but not sexually

Last edited by ATG (2007-04-14 18:43:36)

Hunter/Jumper
Member
+117|5429
now that they have isolated a "gay gene " its only a matter of time before its eradicated. What two heterosexual parents would prefer homosexual offspring? Few or none.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355
Okay as much fun as it would be to keep fucking with your head, I'd feel bad about it. Yes, I have a wife. Yes she's female. We also have a girlfriend. Who's gonna be here in about... *checks time* ...one hour. Anything else, I'm sure you know how to use Google.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command
Perhaps.
But what good parent wouldn't love a gay child?


HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Okay as much fun as it would be to keep fucking with your head, I'd feel bad about it. Yes, I have a wife. Yes she's female. We also have a girlfriend. Who's gonna be here in about... *checks time* ...one hour. Anything else, I'm sure you know how to use Google.
Oh, lol.

Lucky bastard.
Have fun.

Last edited by ATG (2007-04-14 18:56:54)

HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

now that they have isolated a "gay gene " its only a matter of time before its eradicated. What two heterosexual parents would prefer homosexual offspring? Few or none.
Any parent that would love their kids less because of that or even think for a second along the lines of "I hope my kid doesn't turn out to be gay" is a shitty excuse for a parent, IMO.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355

ATG wrote:

Oh, lol.

Lucky bastard.
Have fun.
We're just getting together to hang out and watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVDs tonight; the wife and I are getting over a nasty case of bronchitis so we're lucky we're even conscious at this point. Still fun, just not that kind of fun tonight.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Any parent that would love their kids less because of that or even think for a second along the lines of "I hope my kid doesn't turn out to be gay" is a shitty excuse for a parent, IMO.
You crossed the line there pal.

I sure as shit hope my kids aren't gay.
If they are, I will still love them.

& I'm a awesome parent.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355

ATG wrote:

You crossed the line there pal.

I sure as shit hope my kids aren't gay.
If they are, I will still love them.

& I'm a awesome parent.
Okay, I knew I should have gone with the extra I was going to put in that post. Mainly because I get the feeling you hope that not because it would reflect badly on you, but because you wouldn't want them to grow up having to deal with other peoples' bullshit attitudes. Unfortunately a lot of people who think "I hope my kids aren't gay" aren't thinking about their kids having a hard time in life but rather how other people will look at them as parents.

Last edited by HunterOfSkulls (2007-04-14 19:08:44)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

ATG wrote:

You crossed the line there pal.

I sure as shit hope my kids aren't gay.
If they are, I will still love them.

& I'm a awesome parent.
Okay, I knew I should have gone with the extra I was going to put in that post. Mainly because I get the feeling you hope that not because it would reflect badly on you, but because you wouldn't want them to grow up having to deal with other peoples' bullshit attitudes. Unfortunately a lot of people who think "I hope my kids aren't gay" aren't thinking about their kids having a hard time in life but rather how other people will look at them as parents.
erm, no.

Gays don't procreate. You may not care about that, but I'd like my daughter to have a daughter.

Gays go through a lot of misery. They are more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis.

It's okay to admit now and then that you've posted something kinda stupid.

You condemned every parent who doesn't want their kid to be gay as a bad parent.

I am disapointed.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|5694|InGerLand

ATG wrote:

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

ATG wrote:

You crossed the line there pal.

I sure as shit hope my kids aren't gay.
If they are, I will still love them.

& I'm a awesome parent.
Okay, I knew I should have gone with the extra I was going to put in that post. Mainly because I get the feeling you hope that not because it would reflect badly on you, but because you wouldn't want them to grow up having to deal with other peoples' bullshit attitudes. Unfortunately a lot of people who think "I hope my kids aren't gay" aren't thinking about their kids having a hard time in life but rather how other people will look at them as parents.
erm, no.

Gays don't procreate. You may not care about that, but I'd like my daughter to have a daughter.

Gays go through a lot of misery. They are more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis.

It's okay to admit now and then that you've posted something kinda stupid.

You condemned every parent who doesn't want their kid to be gay as a bad parent.

I am disapointed.
if your daughter is gay that doesn't mean she won't have a child of her own, she could adopt or get sperm from a sperm doner with the whole IVF thing. Being gay doesn't instantly make you not want to have children.
Gays go through a lot of misery? so does everyone else hence the whole "life isn't fair" saying.
And no gay people are not more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis its generally a thing that all people have an equal chance of contracting, and in the western and well educated part of the world its your own damn fault if you sleep around and contract either problem.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|5604|Global Command

sfarrar33 wrote:

ATG wrote:

HunterOfSkulls wrote:


Okay, I knew I should have gone with the extra I was going to put in that post. Mainly because I get the feeling you hope that not because it would reflect badly on you, but because you wouldn't want them to grow up having to deal with other peoples' bullshit attitudes. Unfortunately a lot of people who think "I hope my kids aren't gay" aren't thinking about their kids having a hard time in life but rather how other people will look at them as parents.
erm, no.

Gays don't procreate. You may not care about that, but I'd like my daughter to have a daughter.

Gays go through a lot of misery. They are more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis.

It's okay to admit now and then that you've posted something kinda stupid.

You condemned every parent who doesn't want their kid to be gay as a bad parent.

I am disapointed.
if your daughter is gay that doesn't mean she won't have a child of her own, she could adopt or get sperm from a sperm doner with the whole IVF thing. Being gay doesn't instantly make you not want to have children.
Gays go through a lot of misery? so does everyone else hence the whole "life isn't fair" saying.
And no gay people are not more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis its generally a thing that all people have an equal chance of contracting, and in the western and well educated part of the world its your own damn fault if you sleep around and contract either problem.
I guess to some people bloodlines are irrelevant.

"And no gay people are not more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis its generally a thing that all people have an equal chance of contracting, "


Absurd.




This thread is pissing me off. I'm out.
HunterOfSkulls
Rated EC-10
+246|5355

ATG wrote:

erm, no.

Gays don't procreate. You may not care about that, but I'd like my daughter to have a daughter.

Gays go through a lot of misery. They are more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis.

It's okay to admit now and then that you've posted something kinda stupid.

You condemned every parent who doesn't want their kid to be gay as a bad parent.

I am disapointed.
Well someone all ready covered the procreation thing. "Bloodlines" are meaningless. "Keeping bloodlines pure/alive/whatever" is what gave us wonderful shit like the Hapsburg Chin. Yes, gay people do go through a lot of misery, because of the attitudes of stupid people. That can be changed over time and running from it ain't gonna change it. As far as the disease thing, educated people are safe people. Condoms. Testing for STDs before you even think about having sex with someone. Because Hep C and HIV don't really stop to ask if you're queer or not, they're pretty non-discriminatory.

There are a lot of things I don't want my kid to be. A serial killer. Addicted to drugs or alcohol. Stuck in a destructive relationship. Uneducated. Gay? Not even on the fucking radar. That's my opinion. If other people think that's stupid, so be it. But, if you want a kid to grow up running a greater risk of HIV or other diseases, having enough of a fear that they might be gay they can pick up on and makes them decide not to tell you is a great place to start.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|5733|Bournemouth Uni
Ok, granted most parents will be pro-hetero in terms of what they would like from their kids to continue a blood line or have grand children but that doesnt mean they would condem them entirely, just a question of lenenancy, not banishment
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|5615|Grand Rapids, MI
And all this time I wanted to move to the Netherlands because people there are better educated and tolerant. DAMN!

Everyone should just smoke another one and chill for a while huh?
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|5371|Bloomington Indiana

{BK.Jr}Josh wrote:

You cant stop them having a parade but i think it should be away from the public who dont believe the same ways that they do.
so...by your argument, can i ask that pro-god things be kept out of public because i dont believe the same thing as you?
not trying to be offensive...but that logic goes both ways and could cause lots of problems.
ReTox
Member
+100|5574|State of RETOXification

ATG wrote:

I guess to some people bloodlines are irrelevant.

"And no gay people are not more likely to die of AIDS or hepatitis its generally a thing that all people have an equal chance of contracting, "


Absurd.




This thread is pissing me off. I'm out.
Actually, IV drug users are 100x more likely than any other homosexual homosapien group to contract those diseases.

Tis ignorance that is pissing me off. I'm out.
iamangry
Member
+59|5720|The United States of America
I'm a man.  I like pussy.  Am I proud of it?  No.  It's just the way I am.  If gay people really are gay because that's just the way they are, what do they have to be proud about?
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|5480|North Carolina

TigerXtrm wrote:

You want homosexuality to be accepted just like women and blacks have? Then stop acting like a total mental retard and stop your actions and try behaving like a normal person dressed in normal clothing.

Tiger
Pretty much...  I support gay rights, but I don't understand the parades.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|5258|Ireland

iamangry wrote:

I'm a man.  I like pussy.  Am I proud of it?  No.  It's just the way I am.  If gay people really are gay because that's just the way they are, what do they have to be proud about?
I think the gay men like cock and putting things in their butt and that makes them proud so they have a parade.

This is the same reason we who like pussy have hetero sexual parades and dance around poles undressed in public throwing condoms about.  Of course I am from Ireland so there is only like 4 of us.
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|5258|Ireland

Major_Spittle wrote:

If you can't take pride in the mental disorder that is ruining your life, what can you take pride in.
I DEMAND THAT Major_Spittle be BANNED for being racist against gays, mods, and gay mods.
geNius
..!.,
+144|5517|SoCal
To OP: Ever heard of ACLU, Women's Lib, Black Panthers, Malcom X, Caesar Chavez, and ON and ON and ON?

Is this your first exposure to a civil liberties movement, or are you just homophobic?

HunterOfSkulls wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

now that they have isolated a "gay gene " its only a matter of time before its eradicated. What two heterosexual parents would prefer homosexual offspring? Few or none.
Any parent that would love their kids less because of that or even think for a second along the lines of "I hope my kid doesn't turn out to be gay" is a shitty excuse for a parent, IMO.
I'd never love my kid less because of their sexual orientation.  That being said, I hope my kid doesn't turn out to be gay.

Last edited by geNius (2007-07-13 17:30:14)

https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard