terrpompey
+0|6754
i think helecopters should be banned in special forces

Last edited by terrpompey (2005-12-08 10:01:54)

FLaXCarnage
+1|6803|Florida
Why is that? Cause your spelling teacher didnt teach you to fly
terrpompey
+0|6754
whats spelling got to do with it,the reason i say ban heles is they take over the game,like gator they just sit round ship and let loose on everything its the same person all the time hele whores no one else gets a chance and the game would last longer.
Alcorr
+0|6725
They shouldn't be banned, its just anti air is just way too INeffective. They need to fix the missile code thats all.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6861|Germany / Saxony
I have no problem with choppers in SF, cause I CAN fly...
I´d love to see jets in SF too... hehe
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Jock3h^
+0|6733|Greenock (SCO)
I don't agree, the example map you used "Iron Gattor" is a great map & you don't need to Go above the deck to win the round, thw worst thing about the map is if the teams are stacked (US) then there is no way to get onto the gattor, why can't you use the Grappling hook on that map? would make it more fair!
P.S. i can also fly helis so don't ban them but WTF Jets, poor, real poor H8 them
Lt.Maverick|Lw|
youve now just been Pwned by the Mavster
+-1|6741
Helos are part of any SF insertion and so if the games trying to be realistic,then they should be thier
Leonnoe1
+2|6742
I do think the helos are a bit overkill on Iron Gator. They can easily camp many of the spawn points and flags. Other maps, like Mass Destruction they are a better fit. But on Gator where it is supposed to be CQC, helos are too much.
ab2dzeus
+0|6753

Jock3h^ wrote:

I don't agree, the example map you used "Iron Gattor" is a great map & you don't need to Go above the deck to win the round, thw worst thing about the map is if the teams are stacked (US) then there is no way to get onto the gattor, why can't you use the Grappling hook on that map? would make it more fair!
P.S. i can also fly helis so don't ban them but WTF Jets, poor, real poor H8 them
I agree 100%. If I am not outside in a chopper I don't go above deck. I have been an many games as american where the mec took the tower and flight deck with chopper support but we won the round by shutting them down below decks. Choppers on gator are no different than tanks on kirkand.....all about a defensive plan.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6745|Germany

Don't see any problems with the choppers in SF. Only Ghost Town would be better with one or two choppers less, but I like it in any case.
nexus3372
+1|6797
btw "hele" is not a word, u must b 6 years old to use it--in that case get out of the game THE WORD IS HELO

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard