Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
I was wondering if anyone knows any decent bf2 mini-games, i am going to make a movie but i want some decent ideas before i start, ive got 1

Red Explosive Barrel Roulette - Each take in turns to stand next to a red explosive barrel and shoot it once with a pistol, first one to die wins, stupid but funny

Please post name and description, ive got a bag of karma for efforts..

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-04-13 12:15:56)

Desolater
+13|6237|Maryland, USA
its not roulette there is a set number of shots.. i dont know it off the top of my head but im sure others do, so it wont b a surpise in who dies.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6339|SHAPE, Belgium

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Red Explosive Barrel Roulette - Each take in turns to stand next to a red explosive barrel and shoot it once with a pistol, first one to die wins, stupid but funny

Please post name and description, ive got a bag of karma for efforts..
^
hmmm nice one:D

I dont have any ideas, but for example. Two people jumping out of a heli, and first, to be ont the ground wins.
Stupid idea, but at least i tried
l41e
+677|6659

It's 10 (11, maybe?) shots to kill a red barrel with a pistol from point-blank.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
Come on who cares it would be funny for a clip in a film, nice KrisPOLANDnorwida +1
Raphi
Banned
+354|6269|Basel, Switzerland
2 aviators are changing the jets in the air, would be really funny.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol

KillahStyle wrote:

What?
Raphi
Banned
Lets explain it with wake. A usmc jet flys  to the lil isle and the chinese jet does the same. If they are high enough they could switch the jets. In the air. That would be a stunt. Did that on a wake server lol

I mean they would have to jump out

Last edited by KillahStyle (2007-04-13 12:29:01)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6239|Scotland!

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

What?
I think he means 2 helicopter/jet pilots switching planes in mid-air
Raphi
Banned

Jameseyy wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

What?
I think he means 2 helicopter/jet pilots switching planes in mid-air
I'm too tired to explain it like that. Thanks
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
Yeah i see what you mean cool thats another 1 hmm i only got 3 karma left now... oo 2 even

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-04-13 12:31:06)

Raphi
Banned
Good night.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6500|Kamloops, BC Canada
1) Have one guy running around and like 5 or 6 people trying to kill him with pistols only.

the guys with pistols would be support and the guy running around would be medic?

first one to kill him wins?

probably work best on a 16 player map.

2) 12 or so guys with knives and one guy with a gun (not a support gun) so kinda like survival.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6239|Scotland!
Fun mini game: bowling, line up a bunch of guys in the shape of bowling pins, take a fast vehicle, bail out before you hit them and see how many the runaway vehicle kills.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
hehe i like the bowling one, +1
mcgid1
Meh...
+129|6727|Austin, TX/San Antonio, TX
Two jets on the same team head at eachother at full speed to see who gets the tk and who gets the ***** is no more message.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol

mcgid1 wrote:

Two jets on the same team head at eachother at full speed to see who gets the tk and who gets the ***** is no more message.
hehe, thats ok but wouldnt work in a movie, also its -4 points hehe
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6471
Sandbox mod might help in this? Make some crazy things ect... Like build a stadium with explosive barrels everywhere and 10 cars in it= insane madness!!
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6278|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
1 - Hillside full of bushes. Sniper hides in them. 2 players in M1A2s take turns SABOTing the bushes. First one to kill him wins.

2 - DPV race round a circuit on Mashtur. Place some mines to spice it up a bit.
2a - HUMVEE race around a circuit on Mashtur, each with an engineer in the back dropping mines!

3 - 4 guys go prone behind a wall one side of Mashtur and take it in turns to crawl back and forth a periodically pop up. 2 snipers the other side of the river have to kill as many as they can before their clips run out.

4 - You sit in a Stinger, a mate flies a helicopter, you see if you can actually ever shoot it down. Bet you can't!

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-04-13 13:15:25)

fightingw/outfightng.
my missiles go further than yours
+11|6362

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Red Explosive Barrel Roulette
Red barrels in a circle with a guy standing on each one, they all throw a flashbang at a prone support guy in the middle and then he spins round and unloads a clip. see whos barrel blows up first lol. I dunno if that even makes sense
Ninja_Kid2002

fightingw/outfightng. wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Red barrels in a circle with a guy standing on each one, they all throw a flashbang at a prone support guy in the middle and then he spins round and unloads a clip. see whos barrel blows up first lol. I dunno if that even makes sense
Sweet idea! +1
KnowMeByTrailOfDead
Jackass of all Trades
+62|6692|Dayton, Ohio
Jet or heli horse.  Each pilot picks a stunt.  You could use wake and alternate teams
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol
lol i like Ninja kids ideas +1
Ninja_Kid2002
2 support guys in a pit/cage/fenced off area. spectators flashbang them, they have to try and kill based on 2 speaker / 5.1 surround sound only! lol

1 guy at the top of a hill probably support, 5 or 6 others have to kill him with pistols only, the one who kills him takes his place on the top etc. King-of-the-Hill stylee
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6246|Bristol

fightingw/outfightng. wrote:

Sniper-UK-Ghost wrote:

Yep, got no karma points left though...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard