David.P
Banned
+649|6244
Damn you PR! You have turned me into such a team player i cant stand reg bf2 anymore!

How come noone wants to squad up in reg bf2? In warlord i was S.A.S. the entire team was fucking around at tv, The tickets are 141-96 and we are bleeding i dont wanna lose so i make my own squad, I tell people if you want to win join alpha only one pfc does, I tell him you listen to me or get kicked, I 'm assault he's medic, We turn it around we cap mosque,second floor,third floor, and security office in just 5 minutes both of us push em back to the hideout, Our team is still fucking around at tv, I tell em cap plaza to rape em at hideout, Noone fucken listens, Me and my squadmate cap plaza now the insurgents are perplexed, How the fuck did they lose 5 cp's in just under 7 minutes? So me and my squadmate get on hideout roof and we are raping them with nades and grenade launchers, I ran outta ammo and kill and insurgent AT take his kit and none stop the both of us are killing them, Our scores are in the 50's, We're both happy on our way to gold and silver respectively.

Now this is the fucked up part our own team calls us hackers. How the fuck? Just because we work as a squad does'nt mean we hack! There are kickvotes initiated against us, I almost get kicked my squad mate is not so lucky. In 2 minutes with my squadmate gone we lose nearly all cp's and the round, The score was insurgents 3 S.A.S. 0.

My own fucken team betrayed me when we we're winning it for them! I tell you i am so sick and tired of these fuckers who come into bf2 and play only for points and hate it when people are better then them. I play to win and only win. I'm kicked next round by an admin for get this "Stat Padding" I tell ya i am so sick and tired of this shit. If these dumbasses knew how to squad up then they would've won. But no they only care about points. Fuck I'M MAD! In PR you join a squad or get kicked that should be in reg bf2 too it would cause alot less problems.

/rant

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-13 11:08:37)

Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6256|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Lawls. Sucks.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6813|England
Unfortunatley, being in a squad, does not mean working in a squad. I have played plenty of rounds where this is the case. (BF2, 2142, PR)

I play for wins too, but they dont realise that winning will get the points too. I play in a clan, and that makes it all better, I tell ya!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6566|Michigan, USA
Winning doesnt matter in BF2, only points, who cares if the team loses as long as you get 90+ rounds who cares?
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6591|Gold coast, Aus.
Generally I just solo it on pubs and I win most rounds.
Volatile
+252|6674|Sextupling in Empire

Have stats only reflect wins/losses and I think there will be more interest in winning rounds.
Drexel
+43|6446|Philadelphia

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Have stats only reflect wins/losses and I think there will be more interest in winning rounds.
Amen!
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!
I tell him you listen to me or get kicked
I'd probably have left the squad and stabbed you in the head.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6415|The Land of Scott Walker

Jameseyy wrote:

The point of having a squad leader is to listen to him.  If you don't listen, why join?  Simple.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Stingray24 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

The point of having a squad leader is to listen to him.  If you don't listen, why join?  Simple.
Its dumbasses like him that make this game suck.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!

David.Podedworny wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

I make the game suck because I don't like having pushy self-righteous twats barking orders at me? If your idea of a good squad is one where you have to start by tossing around rude threats, then I doubt your leadership skills for a start.

My time spent in squads is over double my time playing lone wolf, and since I play medic on karkand, I spend most rounds following the squad leader closely and making sure they're always alive for my squad to spawn on, so stop jumping to conclusions.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6725
Im playing PR for two weeks now, and to be honest there are many times when people join up in squads just not to be kicked, and you see small green dots all around the map because your squadmates do not play together.
I think PR teamwork works better than vBF2's because it's different type of gameplay and not because it "forces" people to join in squads.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6457|Melbourne

PR is the best for teamwork.  In Reg BF2 one man army's rain  supreme.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Im playing PR for two weeks now, and to be honest there are many times when people join up in squads just not to be kicked, and you see small green dots all around the map because your squadmates do not play together.
I think PR teamwork works better than vBF2's because it's different type of gameplay and not because it "forces" people to join in squads.
Agreed, and I've seen great teamwork in vBF2 with hardly any squad play going on as well, it seems to me like David.Podedworny is the type of player who screams and cries and complains at his team and looks for faults, to make up for his own shortcomings.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Jameseyy wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I make the game suck because I don't like having pushy self-righteous twats barking orders at me? If your idea of a good squad is one where you have to start by tossing around rude threats, then I doubt your leadership skills for a start.

My time spent in squads is over double my time playing lone wolf, and since I play medic on karkand, I spend most rounds following the squad leader closely and making sure they're always alive for my squad to spawn on, so stop jumping to conclusions.
God your such a moron. Why do people join squads? To win! And what do you do to win? You listen to your squad leader if you dont want to then fine leave the fucken squad and make your own. It's my squad you join it you do what the fuck i say or get kicked.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!
I join squads to have a nice mobile spawn point and plenty of little green circles to revive for easy points. And I win in the process. You don't need to be a nazi on a power trip to win.

Side note: you're and your are completely different words.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6320|Iowa...
when i join a squad i listen to the squad leader as long as he knows what he's doing.if he leads me into death 2-3 times in a row then i say fuck him,i'm doing what i want.yesterday i had an awesome SL on Iron Gator though.i don't know my way around the boat well yet but he did,so i just followed him.he was medic,i was support and we singlehandedly capped the entire boat.we both ended up with scores of +120 just from being infantry.Iron Gator is now one of my favorite maps.
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Jameseyy wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Agreed, and I've seen great teamwork in vBF2 with hardly any squad play going on as well, it seems to me like David.Podedworny is the type of player who screams and cries and complains at his team and looks for faults, to make up for his own shortcomings.
My own faults? Allright i admit i suck as spec op's and i'm not good as support. But you wtf seriously i'm trying to make a fucken point about a disobedient team, That gives a shit only about kill points, While i'm capping the map with just one other guy getting top scores because we actually work! You are an asshole come fight me anytime i'll be sure to bring vaseline.

Jameseyy wrote:

I join squads to have a nice mobile spawn point and plenty of little green circles to revive for easy points. And I win in the process. You don't need to be a nazi on a power trip to win.

Side note: you're and your are completely different words.
Power trip? I rarely go as squad leader i'd rather be a squad member it's easier but sometimes if your team sucks then yeah you gotta go on a power trip and bark out orders when the commander is fighting aswell. Damn you sound like a disgruntled kid who got kicked one too many times for spamming the mic with his annoying voice. /close

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-13 15:44:15)

Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6198|Scotland!
Hmm. Well, you're obviously deluded and stubborn, even though you have anger management issues, a power complex and you think bf2 revolves around your squad. but I'll let it go and stop pointing out how wrong you are.

You're a great squad leader, even with the whining and crying you obviously do every time you're not winning, everyone is useless unless they're in your squad following your orders to the letter and kissing your ass.

Congrats. And wtf, vaseline??
David.P
Banned
+649|6244

Jameseyy wrote:

Hmm. Well, you're obviously deluded and stubborn, even though you have anger management issues, a power complex and you think bf2 revolves around your squad. but I'll let it go and stop pointing out how wrong you are.
Allright you started this and i will finish it. First i made a point about stupid teammates, Second i only acted strict to my squadmate BECAUSE I WANTED HIM TO KNOW I WANTED A TEAM PLAYER! Third and most important how am i wrong? Bf2 was designed for team players all i was stating in my post that people were point whoring for kills, While me and my sqaudmate had the most points by supporting each other, Capping flags, Healing each other, Kill damage assists, You have a problem with me for some reason let me guess did i kill you one too many times? And you're here venting your anger at me? It's happened to me before in cod2 lots of times. Geez get your head outta your ass.

Jameseyy wrote:

You're a great squad leader, even with the whining and crying you obviously do every time you're not winning, everyone is useless unless they're in your squad following your orders to the letter and kissing your ass.

Congrats. And wtf, vaseline??
I play to win because it's what i like to do, When we are bleeding who the hell do you think turns the round around? Me and my squadmates. You know what?
Thats it After the whole damn sfv incident i said i would never flame back and i intend to keep that promise!
l41e
+677|6618

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

[/chant]
neon_flux601
+18|6220|Sidahnee Orstrayleeah
He still didn't explain the vaseline...

I'm a little worried.
weasel_thingo
+74|6296

Jameseyy wrote:

i had a squad leader that said are you going to be my medic whore or are you going to get the fuck out of my squad. i said okand we got this at the end.
https://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6171/doodeedoodeedoonz4.jpg
he was spcordie
EDIT: yeah i have started squading up more since 2142 and PR

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-04-13 19:14:00)

David.P
Banned
+649|6244

neon_flux601 wrote:

He still didn't explain the vaseline...

I'm a little worried.
Ever hear ice cube's no vaseline?

weasel_thingo wrote:

Jameseyy wrote:

i had a squad leader that said are you going to be my medic whore or are you going to get the fuck out of my squad. i said okand we got this at the end.
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6171 … doonz4.jpg
he was spcordie
EDIT: yeah i have started squading up more since 2142 and PR
Gj man! The most ever with medic i think it was 202(50 kills 102 revives, cap, assist, heal, etc, and 30 deaths) See this is why i love it when people squad up.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-13 20:36:37)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6676
All of the team/squad players went to PR.

Last edited by Deadmonkiefart (2007-04-13 20:43:45)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard