paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6195|Mildura, Aus
hey guys. i bought this game, i love singleplayer, but i cant play multiplayer? i enter my username, then under that it asks me for a password, i say ok and type one in, then i enter the CD key that came with the game, but it says that the password is invalid? i mean i never made a specific password for multiplayer, it never prompted me too, also i try to register the game on ubisoft.com,, i do all that, and again it asked me for a password and then to confirm password, i type one in again, and what do ya know? still says its invalid!

was i supposed to get a special registration cards when i bought the game?

any help would be greatly appreciated!
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
Might wanna try some 3d party blazing angel forums ?
Heres what I turned up with a half hearted search http://community.eu.playstation.com/sho … hp?t=74450

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-04-13 00:23:00)

paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6195|Mildura, Aus
didnt really help! anyone else got some bright ideas? anyone else played the game and experienced whats happening to me?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Contact ubisoft. Just a half-hearted guess, but maybe the game you bought was 'second-hand and repackaged?' They'll be more sympathetic if you come across as being worried about piracy.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-13 04:30:38)

Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6730
Which console are you talking about? If its PS3, you ned the password you used to sign up to the PS netowrk with.
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6195|Mildura, Aus
PC platform, i know the game was pretty much purely meant for XBOX 360. ive given up, fucking UBISOFT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard