lt.jpsmith
+10|6425
maybe so Im Canadian whats that mean? (chavas?)
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

String3R wrote:

1 word

CHAVS

Do only england have chavs?
They're from all over britain.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6905|Toronto, ON
I took down a 180 lb black guy in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class.
Alpha as fuck.
lt.jpsmith
+10|6425
Does black mean Better fighter?? j/k
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!

lt.jpsmith wrote:

maybe so Im Canadian whats that mean? (chavas?)
Definitions of  chav on the Web:

* Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. ...
lt.jpsmith
+10|6425
Thanks for the definination, How does it apply?
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6381|Scotland!
Basically 60% of teenagers in britain dress in tracksuits and congregate in groups, usually near the local corner shop vandalising everything and looking for any excuse to fight people 4 vs 1.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6605|Cambridge, UK

jord wrote:

I got shot shot twice in the chest and didn't even feel it.

lt.jpsmith wrote:

Ill call you 20 cent then
lol n1 +1
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6534|the land of bourbon
chuck norris is afraid of me
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6797
im pretty tough
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6882|Louisiana

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

They need to develop a game interface that puts the fear of death into people playing.  You wouldn't see ANYONE out in plain view in the streets of Mashtuur.  They would all be hiding in allyways.
Project Reality does a pretty good job of that. I find that it's much more immersive than vanilla. People are more careful (though maybe that's because it attracts different kinds of players), and it can get very tense, almost disturbingly so.

Oh and I've never been in an actual fist fight, I'm a pretty laid-back guy and I don't have any enemies I'd most likely get my ass kicked anyway so it's probably for the best

Last edited by xintegrityx (2007-04-12 12:32:49)

tiptopT
+72|6735|Scotland's Capital

Jameseyy wrote:

String3R wrote:

1 word

CHAVS

Do only england have chavs?
They're from all over britain.
We call em NEDs up here!
DooM
+28|6460
I'd say im tough, probly because I do keep physically fit, weights, exercise, football etc and I was told before my bones are like steel. I don't go around picking fights or resolving shit with fights mainly because I don't see much point in doing that. I don't actually have any enemies really either. But no one really starts shit with me, like except when joking about with friends etc but if its someone I don't know and they do start shit tryna start a fight and say they hit me then I would mess them up, have done before.
KingCheese
Paul Scholes
+77|6737|England
I generally find that actually having the balls to square up to anyone that fancies a bit of a tussle is enough to change their minds.  I don't fear anyone I encounter, mainly because of an altercation I was involved in when I was only 17 in a local pub.  A large feller in his 40's decided to have a go at a mate of mine for no reason whatsoever other than his being a drunken prick.  Anyhow, I stepped in (like a twat) and got belted on the jaw so hard it wasn't even funny.  But lo and behold I stayed on my feet and gave back as good as I got.  Once you realize you aren't made of glass, it's amazing how confident you can be in a violent situation.  13 years on and no-one has bested me yet!

Last edited by KingCheese (2007-04-12 12:47:07)

"My best moment? I have a lot of good moments but the one I prefer is when I kicked the hooligan." - Eric Cantona.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6785|949

I'm laid back, I only get in fights when my friends get in them first.

Although I have had a knife pulled on me twice, including one put to my neck. 

People do stupid shit when they are drunk.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-04-12 12:48:18)

']['error
Banned
+630|6797|The Netherlands
i'm gay
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6909|United States of America

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
Your sig gave that one away.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6815|USA

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
For some reason, I really believe you.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
I'm sure that never crossed anyones mind https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k68/BestSmilies/thumbsup.gif
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
']['error
Banned
+630|6797|The Netherlands

Miller wrote:

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
Your sig gave that one away.

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

']['error wrote:

i'm gay
For some reason, I really believe you.
hahaha ROFL
jsnipy
+3,276|6675|...

I stabbed a friend once with a kitchen knife, maybe 1", I played it off as I was getting him back for something.
Other than than I shoved a drunk into a contruction fence whilst drinking in the fan district.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6679|Milkystania, yurop
I was drunk with my friend and he saw something white on my bed i was like wtf is that and he went over and scratched some of the white stuff of and then i remembered what it was ......Needless to say he still dosent think that it is funny when i tell this story
kn0ckahh
+98|6891|netherlands, sweet lake city
I'm so though that I like to watch teletubies while being nude
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6776|Camp XRay

my brother and i killed a guy once...
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
J.P.Morgen
+7|6841|In a 24/7 Night Server
I kicked a neighbor dog for peeing on my yard.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard