lt.jpsmith
+10|6267
I wanna hear your real life tuff guy stories!
I personally am a suckerpunch magnet! but at least I get back on my feet!
jord
+2,382|6674|The North, beyond the wall.
I got shot shot twice in the chest and didn't even feel it.
lt.jpsmith
+10|6267
Ill call you 20 cent then
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6564|Mountains of NC

well take some defensive lessons or join the marines or wise up, don't run your mouth off, watch people around you, keep a little distance from people when a situation is getting hot  and you'll lose that sucker punch magnet
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6658|USA
In real life? No one fucks with me. Thats how tough I am. GRRRR!
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Some Mexican was pushing me around, so i gave him the ol' one-two, scared him away, and then he came back In his Impala with a few of his buddies.

So I pulled off my Matrix skillz, dodge the drive-by bullets, caught two in my mouth, and spit them back with lightning speed (got that skill in my Ninja package I bought off of Ebay).

Popped a tire, and they skidded off the road, landed in a canal, and then I teabagged them, and walked away with a grin on my face.
lt.jpsmith
+10|6267
Well i don't run my mouth I just have had bad luck with dumb drunks!
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

GRRRR!
no your GRRRRREAT

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/roethelsteez/tonythetiger.jpg
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6666|Everett, WA, US
They need to develop a game interface that puts the fear of death into people playing.  You wouldn't see ANYONE out in plain view in the streets of Mashtuur.  They would all be hiding in allyways.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6734|The Hague, Netherlands

well here and there I've have helped a guy where he eagerly wanted to go......... begins with an H.

but normally I just make 1 step to the right which is enough to dodge some drunken baboons.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

bad luck with dumb drunks - I hear you, I was a bouncer on the weekends for almost 1 1/2 years (made good money)

I hate babysitting drunks - the best I can tell you is, keep a watchful eye out and know whats going on

as a bouncer and a marine I got some good stories
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6526

NemeSiS-Factor wrote:

They need to develop a game interface that puts the fear of death into people playing.  You wouldn't see ANYONE out in plain view in the streets of Mashtuur.  They would all be hiding in allyways.
this is not americas army
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6384|USA, MICHIGAN
i've been in quite a few fights, but the worst one was getting jumped by 4 idiots.  yeah i got fucker'd up pretty good, but i sent one of those assbags to the hospital.  i just had a broken nose, cracked ribs and a bunch of bumps and bruises, and one set of teeth marks on my back.  the guy i sent to the hospital had a broken jaw, 3 missing teeth and broken eye socket.  it went to court, and i got off (self defense)  one in the group actually said they started it, not to mention i wore my DRESS BLUES to the hearing.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

jord wrote:

Warning - Graphic!

I got up from this then facestabbed the person who did it to me.
You are so fucking cool.
jord

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

Warning - Graphic!

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1599 … acezz9.jpg

You are so fucking cool.
Thanks,at first i wasn't sure the link worked.But now i know it must have.
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6482|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
I was a bouncer at an Irish Pub by my apartment, had to send a guy through 3 tables because he was about to sucker punch another bouncer, when I did that 3 of his friends jumped on me, it was funny because the hit like little kids. One got pulled off me then I stood up with laughed and proceeded to throw them out the door with extreme prejudice. Ran into the guy I put through the tables about a month later, he said sorry about the trouble he caused!! Now I bounce at a Strip Club.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6617|Gold coast, Aus.

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

Warning - Graphic!

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1599 … acezz9.jpg

You are so fucking cool.
Aaaand holy fucking shit at the picture. You're so manly.
jord

gene_pool wrote:

jord wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

You are so fucking cool.
Aaaand holy fucking shit at the picture. You're so manly.
Thanks, appreciate it.
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6351|England - Kent
i was sitting in my so called "friend"s garden and he was seriously pissing me off but i was letting it fly, any way my cigs fell out my pocket and he stamped on them. GRRR
I just saw red! i him once knocked him to the ground he draged him self onto his feet. By this time my mates where trying to hold me back but i headbutt him he hit the ground with a broken nose.
He's been nice to me ever since.

sorry about the bed gramma and spelling.
lt.jpsmith
+10|6267

seremaker wrote:

bad luck with dumb drunks - I hear you, I was a bouncer on the weekends for almost 1 1/2 years (made good money)

I hate babysitting drunks - the best I can tell you is, keep a watchful eye out and know whats going on
I have been to court with one of my bouncer friends. He beat a guys teeth out, that suckered him on dutie one night for kicking his gurl out. He could fight man it was awsome
lt.jpsmith
+10|6267

xRBLx wrote:

i was sitting in my so called "friend"s garden and he was seriously pissing me off but i was letting it fly, any way my cigs fell out my pocket and he stamped on them. GRRR
I just saw red! i him once knocked him to the ground he draged him self onto his feet. By this time my mates where trying to hold me back but i headbutt him he hit the ground with a broken nose.
He's been nice to me ever since.

sorry about the bed gramma and spelling.
Funny how they get all nice afterwards eh? My grammer sucks to!! Karma +1 Nice
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6482|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)
The worst fight I had to break up was when some old Mexican guy tried to sell drugs to this guys girlfriend, biyfriend and buddy proceeded to whip this guys ass, he was bleeding like a stuck pig, once I found out he was trying to deal in my bar, I kicked him out, called the cops on him, and let the guys who beat him stay in!!
String3R
+15|6225
1 word

CHAVS

Do only england have chavs?
xRBLx
I've got lovely bunch of coconuts!!
+27|6351|England - Kent

lt.jpsmith wrote:

seremaker wrote:

I have been to court with one of my bouncer friends. He beat a guys teeth out, that suckered him on dutie one night for kicking his gurl out. He could fight man it was awsome
i have seen some bouncers do some nasty stuff behind bars/clubs.
jord

String3R wrote:

1 word

CHAVS

Do only england have chavs?
UK as well.Scotland and Wales.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard