KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

CruZ4dR wrote:

Leaning forward to get your first kiss only to be rejected.
Haha I've had that happen.  Well, not first kiss, but first time I was going to kiss this particular bird.  Not so much bad feeling as embarassing.  Especially sitting on the patio of a brewery drunk with 10 of my friends around watching me make a fool of myself.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2007-04-12 15:23:04)

daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6260|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Waking up from a hard nights drinking with your eyebrows missing and naked on someone elses bathroom floor with a vibo up your ass..........or so they say!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6663|The View From The Afternoon

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Haha I've had that happen.  Well, not first kiss, but first time I was going to kiss this particular bird.  Not so much bad feeling as embarassing.  Especially sitting on the patio of a brewery drunk with 10 of my friends around watching me make a fool of myself.
Haha I guess a bird isn't all the same as a girl. At least the bird didn't tell you that it "just wanted to be friends"

lol
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6665|South West England

daddyofdeath wrote:

Waking up from a hard nights drinking with your eyebrows missing and naked on someone elses bathroom floor with a vibo up your ass..........or so they say!
....personal experience? O.o
jammyc53
+7|6565|Newcastle. England.
cutting your nipples off using nail clippers
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6663|The View From The Afternoon

jammyc53 wrote:

cutting your nipples off using nail clippers
win
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6639|949

CruZ4dR wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

CruZ4dR wrote:

Haha I guess a bird isn't all the same as a girl. At least the bird didn't tell you that it "just wanted to be friends"

lol
bird = female
Rosebudteg
+6|6402|Washington State

Monkeyman911 wrote:

Your girl telling you that she's HIV positive.
Whoa.  That would be bad.  I sincerely hope this did not happen to you.  My brother is gayer than the Village People and this happened to him with his boyfriend.  After 6 months of testing he is proclaimed to be clinically negative.  But I didn't know what to think when I was told.  I was thinking my daughter was going to a funeral before she would be 10 and all sorts of bad stuff.  It was hard on me... I can't imagine what it was like on him.

Undetected_Killer wrote:

Finding out that your dog has been banging your daughter.
No way... that did not happen did it?  That couldn't have happened.  Can it?  OMGWTFBISCUIT that can't happen...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6652
killing someone and knowing that you are going to go to jail
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6485|Communist Republic of CA, USA
...But we can still be friends...
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6545|Long Island, New York
kicking a soccer ball with a toothpick under your toe nail.

i saw that on a site once

i cringed for like 5 days.
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6762
Thanks for the good wishes and the karmas who gave me.
Well it wasnt THAT dramatic (nothing in the story is made up), if i remember it now it is more like a comedy
Fortunately the tumor didnt cause any  permanent  problems and im as healthy as i can be.
I have another story that happened to me in a hospital when I had my throat tonsils removed but ill tell it some other time.
Till then, praise hungarian health care.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6329|Orrstrayleea

aj0404 wrote:

placing a toothpick under your big toenail and then kicking a wall as hard as you possibly can.
Ohhhh.....Awwwww.....Bllehhh....grrbrllehhh, This man, sadly, is teh winnar
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
Spending your whole check gambling when you were suppose to be buying presents for everyone, then hocking your personal belongings to act like nothing happened.

Quiting cigarettes.

Letting someone down.

Knowing that your country used to be great & that it could still be but seeing no signs of change where there needs to be.

Hydrogen peroxide in your ear.

Last edited by TrollmeaT (2007-04-13 23:59:20)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6651
getting some tramp pregnant
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland
Wretching.
Panikfrost
+9|6541

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

...But we can still be friends...
in a situation like that I always tell my self "if I know I'm going to jail for more than 6 hours I'm never coming out because I'm just going to continue killing until they give me the death penalty"
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6747|Norcal, usa

Nintendogamer wrote:

waking up thinking its a saturday but its reall monday.
hahah that sucks
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6652|Canada

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Having $1000+ worth of plates and retainers over 3 years to fix an underbite, only to have your body reset it by itself, and going back to square one.
Well, I can admit I know how the first one feels, except I had/have a 9mm overbite with mine. Then I'm coming up on 3 years with braces. And then at the beginning of May I have the pleasure of going to surgery to correct this overbite by "breaking" my jaw and moving it forward. Yay!
GhostStalker0
I like pie
+29|6485|San Diego, CA

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Having pain in your balls for 2 months for no apparent reason, then go to the doctor (a 60 year old guy) and show it to him who examines it and diagnoses that you have a little tumor in your scrotum and you must be operated.

Before operation get a kick ass tranquilizer pill, being put on the operating table on the edge of your consciousness, and fall to sleep just before the doctor makes his first cut. After waking up the pain in your scrotum brings tears in your eyes and your head hurts for no apparent reason. Later told by others that as a side effect of the anesthetic gas you woke up after brought back from OR and started hitting your head into your roomates desk, so 2 nurses had to put you back to bed and had to tie all four limbs to the four corners of your bed. After 12 hours you try to take a piss for 20 minutes without any result.

Anoher 12 hours later you can be taken home but you have to wear a bandage for 2 months and the bad news is: while you have the bandage you can not take a bath. Having itchy balls for 2 months without being able to scratch them.

After 2 months get back to hospital to have your bandage removed. Screaming in agony while pulling off the bandage as your hair on your balls goes with it. Since you did not get bio stitches which will disappear, you must also have your stitches removed by a trainee because the doc thinks its a good practice time for him. After you had all 4 stitches removed you  take a deep breath thinking its all over now. The doc smiles at you and says : "Sorry man but I have to do this" and pours pure alcohol on your bleeding scrotum and you black out.

After waking up at home you go to have a bath at last. You realize that hot water still hurts like hell and the skin on your balls goes off after being tied up for 2 months. Getting back to hospital for the last time and being told not to do anything overwhelming, not to lift any heavy stuff, and no sex for 3 months.

Sadly it is a true story...
Wow, you totally made my life sound much better! Sadly that sucks
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6713|Alaska
Getting a root canal done. I shattered my front tooth in half on the fucking 13th, woah lucky me. It was painful
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6757|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

S3v3N wrote:

I still don't have my son.
you'll get him back, bro...I'm fighting my own custody situation and you just have to have faith...karma's a bitch...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

Falling backwards into a double bass pin (that extendable rod with a sharp point on the end to keep the instrument in the one place), and having it go directly into your calf, then having to pull it back out, except by moving your leg, not the instrument, and in the process ripping even more of your leg.  If you try to pull out the pin by moving the instument it just becomes even more painful.

I've seen it happen, so remember, don't play around in an orchestral pit while everyone's out for lunch.
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6757|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
You guys asked for it...outliving your baby daughter and seeing her lifeless shell on the ER table...

I.WIN

and I lost...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

no, it's sex.
Duh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard