(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6762
Having pain in your balls for 2 months for no apparent reason, then go to the doctor (a 60 year old guy) and show it to him who examines it and diagnoses that you have a little tumor in your scrotum and you must be operated.

Before operation get a kick ass tranquilizer pill, being put on the operating table on the edge of your consciousness, and fall to sleep just before the doctor makes his first cut. After waking up the pain in your scrotum brings tears in your eyes and your head hurts for no apparent reason. Later told by others that as a side effect of the anesthetic gas you woke up after brought back from OR and started hitting your head into your roomates desk, so 2 nurses had to put you back to bed and had to tie all four limbs to the four corners of your bed. After 12 hours you try to take a piss for 20 minutes without any result.

Anoher 12 hours later you can be taken home but you have to wear a bandage for 2 months and the bad news is: while you have the bandage you can not take a bath. Having itchy balls for 2 months without being able to scratch them.

After 2 months get back to hospital to have your bandage removed. Screaming in agony while pulling off the bandage as your hair on your balls goes with it. Since you did not get bio stitches which will disappear, you must also have your stitches removed by a trainee because the doc thinks its a good practice time for him. After you had all 4 stitches removed you  take a deep breath thinking its all over now. The doc smiles at you and says : "Sorry man but I have to do this" and pours pure alcohol on your bleeding scrotum and you black out.

After waking up at home you go to have a bath at last. You realize that hot water still hurts like hell and the skin on your balls goes off after being tied up for 2 months. Getting back to hospital for the last time and being told not to do anything overwhelming, not to lift any heavy stuff, and no sex for 3 months.

Sadly it is a true story...

Last edited by (HUN)Rudebwoy (2007-04-12 01:10:43)

Nintendogamer
+72|6594|Chelmsford, UK
waking up thinking its a saturday but its reall monday.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6500|N. Ireland

Nintendogamer wrote:

i think you got that the wrong way round..
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6401|Evilsville

leetkyle wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

No he hasn't..
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6486|Sheffield-England

Gillenator wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

Nintendogamer wrote:

No he hasn't..
lololol owned like a beaver

https://www.sch.im/wlp/large%20images/beaver%20nat%20geo.jpg
maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6308

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Having pain in your balls for 2 months for no apparent reason, then go to the doctor (a 60 year old guy) and show it to him who examines it and diagnoses that you have a little tumor in your scrotum and you must be operated.

Before operation get a kick ass tranquilizer pill, being put on the operating table on the edge of your consciousness, and fall to sleep just before the doctor makes his first cut. After waking up the pain in your scrotum brings tears in your eyes and your head hurts for no apparent reason. Later told by others that as a side effect of the anesthetic gas you woke up after brought back from OR and started hitting your head into your roomates desk, so 2 nurses had to put you back to bed and had to tie all four limbs to the four corners of your bed. After 12 hours you try to take a piss for 20 minutes without any result.

Anoher 12 hours later you can be taken home but you have to wear a bandage for 2 months and the bad news is: while you have the bandage you can not take a bath. Having itchy balls for 2 months without being able to scratch them.

After 2 months get back to hospital to have your bandage removed. Screaming in agony while pulling off the bandage as your hair on your balls goes with it. Since you did not get bio stitches which will disappear, you must also have your stitches removed by a trainee because the doc thinks its a good practice time for him. After you had all 4 stitches removed you  take a deep breath thinking its all over now. The doc smiles at you and says : "Sorry man but I have to do this" and pours pure alcohol on your bleeding scrotum and you black out.

After waking up at home you go to have a bath at last. You realize that hot water still hurts like hell and the skin on your balls goes off after being tied up for 2 months. Getting back to hospital for the last time and being told not to do anything overwhelming, not to lift any heavy stuff, and no sex for 3 months.

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

I was flinching the whole time i read that...

Fucking ow...
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6538|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Being tired behind the wheel of a 30 ton truck
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6634|UK

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Ouch.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6568|Southampton, UK

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Suck to be you

Worst feeling: Seeing a child being pulled out of a pool, knowing he has been underneath the water for over 6 minutes, and knowing there not a chance in hell he will make it.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6398

Knightnifer wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

Suck to be you

Worst feeling: Seeing a child being pulled out of a pool, knowing he has been underneath the water for over 6 minutes, and knowing there not a chance in hell he will make it.
No, watching a kid die from anaphylactic shock because he ate a peanut and dropped his epi-pen while on a bushwalk.  Then running to the nearest group and, gasping, finding that no one there has an epi-pen either.
That happened to a kid at school - the funeral was a few days ago.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6738|Uhh... erm...
Frickin' erupting molars causing infections. God, I hate my molars.
namsdrawkcaB
Biggest n00blet around!
+35|6306

gene_pool wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

I was flinching the whole time i read that...

Fucking ow...
Not that you can relate to that since your balls havnt dropped yet..
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6334|Australia
Having $1000+ worth of plates and retainers over 3 years to fix an underbite, only to have your body reset it by itself, and going back to square one.

Frying a 2 month old motherboard worth $300 because you left a mounting screw in the motherboard tray.

Having four ingrown toenails, and stubbing your toe.

Last edited by Sup3r_Dr4gon (2007-04-12 13:06:11)

White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6559|Scotland
When a poop comes half way out, and no matter what you do it stays like that.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6396|USA, MICHIGAN
my dad had prostate cancer (they removed it and his bladder also), but before they removed it he went through the radioactive seed implants...well a few years later he started passing these stones, small at first them they got larger.  eventually he was passing stones that (i shit you not) were as big a the tip of your pinky finger to the first knuckle.  if i remember correctly they were dead parts of his prostate and the radioactive seed implants that had calcified.  anyway the doctor said that was about the same amount pain that woman went through during natural childbirth (no drugs).  my dad would pass about 2 big stones per week (for about 2 months) and on average 15 to 20 smaller ones per day.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia
a broken heart (recently been in love for the first time and then we bbrookee up )
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6726|Melbourne, Australia

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

ok so i think we have a winner yes?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6637|Washington, DC

Feeling worthless.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6663|The View From The Afternoon
Leaning forward to get your first kiss only to be rejected.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6584|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

I.M.I Militant wrote:

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

ok so i think we have a winner yes?
Yeah he is teh winner i think...him and the dad witch have been peeing rocks (hate&discontent post)
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6665|South West England
It would take some serious thinking to have me conjur up a good answer, but damn if that Balls story isnt a close one, I feel for you man..well not like that but... ouch none the less
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6303|ohio,USA

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

reaper_654 wrote:

what the hell!!!!!!
um...... that's creepy
lol just a joke guys , believe me , my dad wouldn't stand a chance.
oh good lol
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6446|somewhere other then here

Hurricane wrote:

Feeling worthless.
agreed i already am though ^^
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6446|somewhere other then here

reaper_654 wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

voodoosniper7 wrote:

um...... that's creepy
lol just a joke guys , believe me , my dad wouldn't stand a chance.
oh good lol
thank the lord!
still my party while parents gone was still the best even though i got caught and grounded for a while

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard