Poll

Would you want a Forklift War tournament?

Yes82%82% - 207
No17%17% - 43
Total: 250
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6429|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Sweet stuff aj. We had a little "problem" with another one of our forkers who did that

Secondly, dammit Killer Dont do the /emo thing it just aint right. Make it flashy, something headlines worthy. Just nothing that involves other people.

Finally, do you think it would be possible to have the server up tomorrow David? Haven't had much chance to do anything today, me-time wise. Here's hoping it works.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

So the fork'er war is this weekend? Awesome
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

SplinterStrike wrote:

Sweet stuff aj. We had a little "problem" with another one of our forkers who did that

Secondly, dammit Killer Dont do the /emo thing it just aint right. Make it flashy, something headlines worthy. Just nothing that involves other people.

Finally, do you think it would be possible to have the server up tomorrow David? Haven't had much chance to do anything today, me-time wise. Here's hoping it works.
Allright splinter let me get the old pc outta the box.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6399|the land of bourbon
so it's on for Sat. 10 PM GMT... i'll be there
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
Allright guys my server is up. The name is forklift fight. To get on open SF disable ranked,punkbuster,no vehicles, filters and there ya go.

https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k56/dvdpiddy/BF22007-04-2010-52-08-07.jpg

Do ya guys see it?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-20 07:58:08)

Entertayner
+826|6588

Omg Omg Omg Omg It Is Tomorrow!!!
MagiCandy
+18|6672
huzzah! This will probably be interesting if it goes as planned.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

Woop Woop
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
Guys can you connect to mine?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Ok I've got a problem. I can see the server but cant join. I get the error message "You have failed to connect. Please check your network connections and try again." I need more people to attempt to join David's server to see if this is the case for everyone.
The IP is 24.215.159.200
Try connecting manually as well by using the filters David is showing.
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

SplinterStrike wrote:

Ok I've got a problem. I can see the server but cant join. I get the error message "You have failed to connect. Please check your network connections and try again." I need more people to attempt to join David's server to see if this is the case for everyone.
The IP is 24.215.159.200
Did i do something wrong maybe?
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

SplinterStrike wrote:

The IP is 24.215.159.200
Just tried it - Im getting this problem as well
David.P
Banned
+649|6292
Allright guys i'm gonna try to run another sf map. Brb.

Ok Back it's still the same server name but the map is ghost town see if you can connect now.

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-20 10:41:45)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

David.Podedworny wrote:

Ok Back it's still the same server name but the map is ghost town see if you can connect now.
Just tried it - same problem as before
David.P
Banned
+649|6292

Snake wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

Just tried it - same problem as before
Shit. Could it be my ISP? I'm running this from my house maybe i cant host a server? But i dont get it i did it before with cod2. Why wont it work now?

Last edited by David.Podedworny (2007-04-20 11:33:36)

voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6457|somewhere other then here
well i cant make the war tomorrow anyways becuase i have 2 baseball games. then paintball match at 5 pm EST.
aj0404
It'll just be our little secret
+298|6368|Iowa...
damn i hope we get it up and running.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6304|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
Hot damn! I'm really excited!
Except I can't make it. Someone decided to surprise me with another shift at my job.
EASTWOOD_W$H
med packs here!
+0|6305|longview WA
Cant make it either i will be working but i have a lan party at 7pm my time could ya let the server run till then!

Clint(aka EASTWOOD_W$H)
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6527|Los Angeles, California
I really want to see this.. lol.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6548

like zomg!

i r teh happiest of my lifes
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6694|respawn screen
Is this still alive? Any Server commited yet? Whether it's driving, shooting or watching, I'll be happy to join.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

cant make tonight if we havent got it sorted then its no wucken furries, next week i can though
SplinterStrike
Roamer
Yea, this is still alive, but I'm wondering for how long....
We've got another server problem this time around as well.
We have five hours and a half to try to fix it. Is it possible?
If we cant, I'm unfortunately gonna delay this indefinitly until we have a working server. I hate putting up everyone's hopes and then just crushing them down again.

Is there anyone else out there who could volunteer a server? I absolutely need to know this. minimum of 32 slots. Doesnt matter where its based.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6607|California U.S.A

SplinterStrike wrote:

Is there anyone else out there who could volunteer a server? I absolutely need to know this. minimum of 32 slots. Doesnt matter where its based.
Sorry I can't help on that. If I had a server or access to one I would host it for everyone. I'll keep my eyes on this thread for any updates.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard