jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

I just got some Tequila from Mexico off my dad. I've nothing to drink it with though, meh.
drink it with a glass
Like all unmixed spirits, regardless of quality or brand, it will taste horrible.
except bourbon and scotch
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

drink it with a glass
Like all unmixed spirits, regardless of quality or brand, it will taste horrible.
Bourbon I'm still yet to try, and Scotch I won't be into for at least 20 years
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

jord wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

jord wrote:

Bourbon I'm still yet to try, and Scotch I won't be into for at least 20 years
If you get REALLY GOOD stuff, you can (and should) drink it neat/minimally fucked with.

For example, I'll drink many types of gin in a gin & tonic. But I will only drink a Hendrick's martini. The quality of the spirit makes the drink when it's so simple as that.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Brasso
+1,549|6630

svedka is incredibly good for its price.  i mean it's better than absolut in my humble opinion.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Brasso
+1,549|6630

monster and vodka is a dangerous drink.  it has the potential to kill someone cause it just tastes like monster
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada
Moi kwassa bawtyboi?

I hate college but love all the parties, finishin kegs and crushin bottles of Bacardis.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Brasso wrote:

monster and vodka is a dangerous drink.  it has the potential to kill someone cause it just tastes like monster
called it.  fml
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
normally when i drink lots of vodka+energy drink mixers, the caffeine/taurine gets me first... have passed out several times because of red bull

last night i watched 3-4 of my friends finish off a medium sized bottle of jose cuervo silver-brand tequila

chasing it with salt and occasional mdma lines

always passing around a spliff

... suffice to say i was glad to just be a spectator. utterly mindless.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Brasso
+1,549|6630

mixing drugs is bad
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
no worse than mixing fucking immense amounts of caffeine with alcohol

one jumps your heart and one slows you... just cause it comes in a nice can instead of a white bag, doesn't mean you're invulnerable, fucko
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Brasso
+1,549|6630

true true, cannot deny that
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland
first time drinking in 6months last night, one bottle of buckfast and i was steamin!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5788|Catherine Black
Classy.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Thirsty Thursday!
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
2:30 AM, just sat down with a bear and a bowl. I have an interview in 6.5 hours. https://forums.bf2s.com/img/smilies/cool.png

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2010-11-05 23:38:36)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Presence
+2|6317

Des.Kmal wrote:

man, i dont even give no fuck that its 9:30am. this place makes me nostalgia like crazy.
wtf ken, its straff

Get on steam you nerd, i have internet again
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

david363 wrote:

first time drinking in 6months last night, one bottle of buckfast and i was steamin!
sure is 14 in here
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
david363

Camm wrote:

david363 wrote:

sure is 14 in here
?
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

david363 wrote:

Camm wrote:

david363 wrote:

sure is 14 in here
?
"aww man I got fucking wrecked on a bottle of bucky last night! So fucking funny."

Chavs drinks bucky.
You drink bucky.
You are a chav.
You are also probably 14 since you used the word "steamin!"
david363

Camm wrote:

david363 wrote:

Camm wrote:

sure is 14 in here
?
"aww man I got fucking wrecked on a bottle of bucky last night! So fucking funny."

Chavs drinks bucky.
You drink bucky.
You are a chav.
lol!

1. they do,
2. correct, as do most of the people i know here.
3. I am most certainly not a chav
4. I am 21
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique wrote:

no worse than mixing fucking immense amounts of caffeine with alcohol

one jumps your heart and one slows you... just cause it comes in a nice can instead of a white bag, doesn't mean you're invulnerable, fucko
It's pretty much the legal version of a speedball.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

david363 wrote:

Camm wrote:

david363 wrote:

?

Chavs drinks bucky.
You drink bucky.
You are a chav.
lol!

1. they do,
2. correct, as do most of the people i know here.
3. I am most certainly not a chav
4. I am 21
Very well then.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Uzique wrote:

normally when i drink lots of vodka+energy drink mixers, the caffeine/taurine gets me first... have passed out several times because of red bull

last night i watched 3-4 of my friends finish off a medium sized bottle of jose cuervo silver-brand tequila

chasing it with salt and occasional mdma lines

always passing around a spliff

... suffice to say i was glad to just be a spectator. utterly mindless.
Holy shit, how much Red Bull did you have to drink for it to make you pass out? I've had some fucking awful hangovers because of Red Bull, makes you jittery as shit the next day. Nasty stuff, too bad it's so delicious.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
I've never really had any problems with energy drinks + vodka

tastes good
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
well over here when you ask for a vodka + red bull you actually get the full can that you pay for, as opposed to a pissy half-measure

i think it was about 8 double-vodka and red bulls... in the space of about 3-4 hours

if you think you're too much of a 'big drinking lad' to be affected by energy drinks, go to tesco and buy 2x4-packs of red bull now

see you in 4 hours

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard