+2,223|6628|UK
How can there be no clubs near a uni?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

liquidat0r wrote:

uni students are like thebest customers
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
so jens is really in scotland?

Last edited by SamTheMan (2010-10-07 11:15:54)

Brasso
+1,549|6631

ghettoperson wrote:

Brasso wrote:

pretty sure no amount of beer can get me anything but buzzed anymore
Stop drinking piss then.
yuengling is hardly piss
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Brasso wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Stop drinking piss then.
yuengling is hardly piss
asian beer? yeah its piss sorry brasso. i have not liked any beer i had in the US. didnt find any microbrews large production beer is a joke here. euro and aussie beer is always win amirite
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Brasso wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Brasso wrote:

Stop drinking piss then.
yuengling is hardly piss
Well excuse me for having a hard time believing that someone who's just got to college and now has a whole months drinking experience under his belt is suddenly incapable of getting drunk on beer, it seems to work for the rest of the world. You're clearly doing it wrong.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

ghettoperson wrote:

Brasso wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Stop drinking piss then.
yuengling is hardly piss
Well excuse me for having a hard time believing that someone who's just got to college and now has a whole months drinking experience under his belt is suddenly incapable of getting drunk on beer, it seems to work for the rest of the world. You're clearly doing it wrong.
i started drinking when i got to college

ha
ha
ha

also no need to be a douche
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
Wine tonight gents.........CLASSY!!!
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6733|St. Andrews / Oslo

liquidat0r wrote:

it would be dead for like, 5 months of the year

I've come to prefer pubs, though - much more fun tbh
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

ghettoperson wrote:

Brasso wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Stop drinking piss then.
yuengling is hardly piss
beer is liquid bread amirite
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

Jenspm wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Me too.. with 3-4 mates it can be way better to socalise, since you're sitting chatting the whole night.

Usually end up spending less, too.

But if you want to score skanks, then clubs are the way to go.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Finray wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Me too.. with 3-4 mates it can be way better to socalise, since you're sitting chatting the whole night.

Usually end up spending less, too.

But if you want to score skanks, then clubs are the way to go.
why the fuck would you want to score skanks. waste of time. bars/lounges > clubs
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
For the record one of my suitemates who has been drinking since 14 says he can't get anything but buzzed off of Keystone anymore - his claims are probably legitimate, though its surprising to see an Asian with such high tolerance (no racism, just pure observational truth.)

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-10-08 11:04:50)

Brasso
+1,549|6631

nukchebi0 wrote:

For the record one of my suitemates who has been drinking since 14 says he can't get anything but buzzed off of Keystone anymore - his claims are probably legitimate, though its surprising to see an Asian with such high tolerance (no racism, just pure observational truth.)
lol

you know it's either a) you're completely intolerant or b) you react normally to alcohol like everyone else, right?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6656

I'd be deeply ashamed if I got anything more than buzzed off Keystone.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
i love it when first-year undergrads brag about how much they can drink.

in my second year me and a best friend used to drink about 1-3 bottles of wine a night. it was like our thing. professional winos.

and i still got sick occasionally and still had hangovers occasionally; i didn't become 'immune' to alcohol CUZ IM WELL COOL/ARD/AWESOME

super Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

mtb0minime wrote:

I'd be deeply ashamed if I got anything more than buzzed off Keystone.
keith stone
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Brasso wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol

you know it's either a) you're completely intolerant or b) you react normally to alcohol like everyone else, right?
Yeah, I was just making fun of the stereotype, and the fact that 90% of the Asians here seem to fall into the first classification.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

nukchebi0 wrote:

Brasso wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

lol

Yeah, I was just making fun of the stereotype, and the fact that 90% of the Asians here seem to fall into the first classification.
strangely i haven't met a single asian that can't drink although the statistic is supposed to be like 50%.  maybe it's fading out o/
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Brasso wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Brasso wrote:

lol

strangely i haven't met a single asian that can't drink although the statistic is supposed to be like 50%.  maybe it's fading out o/
I bet we both are dealing with self-selected samples.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-10-08 12:11:17)

Brasso
+1,549|6631

nukchebi0 wrote:

Brasso wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I bet we both are dealing with self-selected samples.
well yeah

\o
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
omgsd guyas im sio fdrunk,m beenr atr the hpub
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England

Camm wrote:

faker noob
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.

SamTheMan wrote:

Camm wrote:

faker noob
nmo whrt area you onnbout?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I'm wondering if I should go out tonight. I'm pretty bored so I don't really want to stay in, but I can't find that many of my friends who are going out, so it's a little hit and miss as to whether it'll be good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard