CC-Marley
+407|6845
Make sure you have TP.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6514

i have an Australian Shiraz i was waiting for a special time to break out.

Good news, 'Thursday Night' is as special as an Australian Shiraz merits
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
wrote a nice review of keystone in the review section, i recommend reading it as i am a really good writer
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6588

sick troll
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
where my karma then

(not a request for karma)
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5053|Massachusetts, USA
kys
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
no u
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
For posterity, until Kennings reopens the proper thread:

A low calorie pale lager brewed by the renowned Coors Brewing Company of Golden, Colorado, Keystone Light is a staple on American college campuses and in the refrigerators of weight and wallet conscious people across our great nation. I recently decided to sample it for the first time in order to see whether it deserves its place as the crown jewel of the economy beer bracket. Most commonly found in a standard size, "specially lined" cans that comprise packs of 30, Keystone Light has long been known for its creative marketing which caters heavily to its status among young beer drinkers. As the vast majority of Keystone Light is consumed either from a can or from a cup a can was emptied into, I used this as the basis for my test. Naturally, considering the importance of cold temperatures to the quality of a Coors product, I chilled the beer to 34 degrees Fahrenheit (~1C for those stuck using archaic measurement systems) prior to consumption.

Pour: Using a standard 12 ounce glass mug (.33L), beer was pale, almost sickly, yellow, with a thin head and minimal fizzling after the pouring was done.

Body: Lithe, with a clear presence of material but distinct lack of heaviness. It was appropriate for a pale lager; strong enough to be a beer, but ultimately smooth and clean, rather than evocative of liquid food. Carbonation was sufficient but not overpowering

Taste: Slightly malty, clean, with a clear lack of hoppiness or bitterness. It was very consistent, leading in with a pleasing aroma of fresh bread and slight caramel touch, before finishing with a flourish of roasted grain as pure as the Rocky Mountain water with which it was made. Perhaps a subtle hoppy bitterness to compliment the bread would have improved the complexity, but it's not something to be expected out of a pale lager.

Impression: A high quality beer, and one I wholeheartedly recommend for a nice day relaxing at home watching football, sitting at the beach with friends or family, or enjoying festive gatherings. The taste and body far exceed the standard expected out of a pale lager, the carbonation allows for proper sipping while not impeding chugging, and the smoothness and consistency of the taste make the beer refreshing without being watery or weak. While the taste could use slight improvement and the sapped yellow color fails to inspire confidence, overall, it is an excellent product and one which justifies its current stature in American culture.

Grades:

Pour: B+
Body: A
Taste: A
Overall: A-
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

nukchebi0 wrote:

A low calorie pale lager brewed by the renowned Coors Brewing Company of Golden, Colorado, Keystone Light is a staple on American college campuses and in the refrigerators of weight and wallet conscious people across our great nation. I recently decided to sample it for the first time in order to see whether it deserves its place as the crown jewel of the economy beer bracket. Most commonly found in a standard size, "specially lined" cans that comprise packs of 30, Keystone Light has long been known for its creative marketing which caters heavily to its status among young beer drinkers. As the vast majority of Keystone Light is consumed either from a can or from a cup a can was emptied into, I used this as the basis for my test. Naturally, considering the importance of cold temperatures to the quality of a Coors product, I chilled the beer to 34 degrees Fahrenheit (~1C for those stuck using archaic measurement systems) prior to consumption.

Pour: Using a standard 12 ounce glass mug (.33L), beer was pale, almost sickly, yellow, with a thin head and minimal fizzling after the pouring was done.

Body: Lithe, with a clear presence of material but distinct lack of heaviness. It was appropriate for a pale lager; strong enough to be a beer, but ultimately smooth and clean, rather than evocative of liquid food. Carbonation was sufficient but not overpowering

Taste: Slightly malty, clean, with a clear lack of hoppiness or bitterness. It was very consistent, leading in with a pleasing aroma of fresh bread and slight caramel touch, before finishing with a flourish of roasted grain as pure as the Rocky Mountain water with which it was made. Perhaps a subtle hoppy bitterness to compliment the bread would have improved the complexity, but it's not something to be expected out of a pale lager.

Impression: A high quality beer, and one I wholeheartedly recommend for a nice day relaxing at home watching football, sitting at the beach with friends or family, or enjoying festive gatherings. The taste and body far exceed the standard expected out of a pale lager, the carbonation allows for proper sipping while not impeding chugging, and the smoothness and consistency of the taste make the beer refreshing without being watery or weak. While the taste could use slight improvement and the sapped yellow color fails to inspire confidence, overall, it is an excellent product and one which justifies its current stature in American culture.

Grades:

shut the fuck up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5602

FatherTed wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Grades:

shut the fuck up
agreeing with Ted here.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6514

Macbeth wrote:

agreeing with Ted here.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

13urnzz wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

agreeing with Ted here.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5805|Catherine Black
Can I post mine? I think I worked quite hard on it.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT

FatherTed wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Grades:

shut the fuck up
no u
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6517|so randum

nukchebi0 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Grades:

shut the fuck up
no u
fascinating
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT
do yall want a picture of the 12 ounce mug utilized for the taste test?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Will you be slicing your own throat with that mug?
Sturgeon
+488|4958|Flintshire
Footy at 12:45, house party in the evening, rugby on sunday morning.

I plan to be drunk from midday tomorrow until atleast midday sunday.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6341|New Haven, CT

UnkleRukus wrote:

Will you be slicing your own throat with that mug?
its safety glass so no why dont you go get in a fight with an irish gang
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4985|Dundee, Scotland.

Finray wrote:

Can I post mine? I think I worked quite hard on it.
yes
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6709
I had my first pint in months two nights ago. It was only a cider.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6514

i killed a bottle of Jamesons. i'm strangely hungry for a potato now.
Monkey Spanker
Show it to the nice monkey.
+284|6268|England
Worryingly not drunk after over half a bottle of Quinta Ruban. Strangely not hungry for potato.
Quote of the year so far "Fifa 11 on the other hand... shiny things for mongos "-mtb0minime
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f30415b2d1cff840176cce816dc76d89a7929bb0.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5195|Sydney
Not drunk, a bit tipsy on a few glasses of Monkey Bay pinot noir. Nice drop at a budget.
CC-Marley
+407|6845
shattered. busy night at the bar. Lots of cute 20 somethings.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard