RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6417|NSW, Australia

pr anyone?
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6410|6 feet under

I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I wrote:

The blackhawk and the seahawk are practically the same chopper.  There may be a few differences, but they are the same basic airframe.  Problem is that the chopper shouldn't be the CH-60 it should be the CH-46 or the CH-53 which are the primary transport helos. 

Besides the fact that the Marines don't fly F-15s, isn't it supposed to be one of the best fighter aircraft that the US has.  So, why is it only slightly better than the F35?  Oh wait it's because the USMC needed another pos jet in bf2.

Also everyone wears body armor in rl, sept maybe spec-ops on a covert mission.
yes for example, on the sea hawk the tail wheel is moved up on the body to allow it to fit on the ship
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6410|6 feet under

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

pr anyone?
I've played it, to me it sucks a.k.a. i hated it
SgtHeihn
Should have ducked
+394|6499|Ham Lake, MN (Fucking Cold)

nlsme wrote:

Umm, the marines DO use blackhawks as well. Far more often then you might think.
The Marine Corps does not fly the Blackhawk/Seahawk at all. Non-Marine unit that support the Corps(Medi-vacs, resupply, etc.) do fly those helos. Navy= Seahawk, Army= Blackhawk, Airforce= PaveHawk.

Edit: The Marine Corps uses the Huey UH-1N as its light helo, but the CH-46 is used for almost everything else, Ch-53 is usrd but not as much as the CH-46

Last edited by SgtHeihn (2007-04-12 12:28:58)

.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6288|Illinois

k30dxedle wrote:

.robzored. wrote:

If we really really wanted to be realistic there would be no PLA either, as the US would have bombed the country off the face of the earth.
Yeah, because that worked so well in Vietnam.

Republic of Vietnam (South Vietnam) killed in action: 230000.
United States killed in action: 58000.

Keep in mind that we "bombed them back to the stone age".
Modern US wouldn't need infantry, only bombs.
nlsme
+48|6427|new york

Simon wrote:

RasorX wrote:

Simon wrote:

Wow.

You are a fucking tard.
I was explaining to all these people that the reason you can jump off a 600ft builing and come back to life, the reason grandes have no effect on you if you are behind a 2inch wall, the reason that people can jump 4ft in the air and have perfect accuracy, the reason a ERYX can hit you in the face without the shooter feeling any recoil, the reason that so many vehicles/guns are not in the proper roles is because BF2 ISN'T a Simulator, BF2 is an ACRADE SHOOTER. Where the fuck in my post did you get the impression in was trying to inject realism into BF2?

Jesus.
Uh, is this some kind of test??

I was quoting you because i agreed with you, i was trying to nail home your point.  So does agreeing with you make me a tard?
It seemed to me like you were callimg me stupid etc, you quoted me then started ranting, not exactly choosing your words, can you see where your coming from? And when you quote someone it means you are typing to them.

Anyway thankyou for agreeing with me.
NO, when you quote someone it means , get this, you are "QUOTING" them.
Simon
basically
+838|6670|UK

nlsme wrote:

Simon wrote:

RasorX wrote:

Uh, is this some kind of test??

I was quoting you because i agreed with you, i was trying to nail home your point.  So does agreeing with you make me a tard?
It seemed to me like you were callimg me stupid etc, you quoted me then started ranting, not exactly choosing your words, can you see where your coming from? And when you quote someone it means you are typing to them.

When you quote someone it generally means you are adressing them.
jord
+2,382|6690|The North, beyond the wall.

Simon wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Simon wrote:

When you quote someone it generally means you are adressing them.
Who taught you that, lol.
nlsme
+48|6427|new york

SgtHeihn wrote:

nlsme wrote:

Umm, the marines DO use blackhawks as well. Far more often then you might think.
The Marine Corps does not fly the Blackhawk/Seahawk at all. Non-Marine unit that support the Corps(Medi-vacs, resupply, etc.) do fly those helos. Navy= Seahawk, Army= Blackhawk, Airforce= PaveHawk.

Edit: The Marine Corps uses the Huey UH-1N as its light helo, but the CH-46 is used for almost everything else, Ch-53 is usrd but not as much as the CH-46
Sry, live in Jacksonville NC for some time, they DO USE THE BLACKHAWKS. KTHXBYE. Also, my neighbor owns a supply comapny that manufactures many parts on them. I do his legal work, and am usually there when ARMY, Sikorsky reps start negotiating. United technologies is in a stinker about the BH, for knowingly allowing faulty parts onto the production floor.
I-=C-A-V-E-M-A-N=-I
+12|6382|Ohio

nlsme wrote:

Sry, live in Jacksonville NC for some time, they DO USE THE BLACKHAWKS. KTHXBYE.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are no blackhawk units stationed at MCAS New River.  I have never seen a blackhawk flown by Marines either.  You must have either mistaken the helo with another one, or you probably saw a helo from one of the army or airforce bases around there.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock

Simon wrote:

the reason a ERYX can hit you in the face without the shooter feeling any recoil
of course the shooter wouldn't feel any recoil, those weapons don't have recoil
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6637|Quebec city, Canada
Ive nothing to contribute to this topic, but I post something to have it in my "Your posts" page because its interesting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard