Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228
Of course Israel can have nukes. They're the "good guys" after all.
Jet Blast
Banned
+15|6235
homer simpson doll?   what a twig.

For real.....a dude in his basement?  Come the fuck on.

Last edited by Jet Blast (2007-04-10 16:59:31)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Who would you rather have running around the ME with nukes . . . Israel or Iran?  Me, I'll take Israel any day of the week.  That is all.
Jet Blast
Banned
+15|6235

Stingray24 wrote:

Who would you rather have running around the ME with nukes . . . Israel or Iran?  Me, I'll take Israel any day of the week.  That is all.
Maybe the nukes should go in that guys basement.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Stingray24 wrote:

Agreed.

Israel may not be perfect (then again neither is the USA), but I trust them 10 times more than Mahmoud Ahmadidndianfndidindakjsdnjkjad.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

Poseidon wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

Agreed.

Israel may not be perfect (then again neither is the USA), but I trust them 10 times more than Mahmoud Ahmadidndianfndidindakjsdnjkjad.
Iran has said, once it acquires the "bomb" it is going to wipe Israel off the map. . . .

Judging by the fact that the Iranians are pretty good on their word. . . .I would imagine a nuclear armed Iran is probably a really bad idea in terms of global stability. . . .

The Israeli's arent innocent by any stretch of the imagination. . . .However, they have had nukes for years and have NEVER dropped one on their neighbors once. . . . Their nukes are a purely defensive capability. . .Iran has said nukes are part of their offense, and that is a scary thought!
heavy_chevy
Banned
+6|6231

Sanjaya wrote:

Are you the little gay guy from American idol? Or is the name just coincidence?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

heavy_chevy wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

Debate & Serious Talk: /fail
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

Stingray24 wrote:

I wouldn't if I was a Palestinian.
Well, seriously - this is Israel we're talking about - the USA's pawn, the Frankenstein that England created

-konfusion
heavy_chevy
Banned
+6|6231

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

heavy_chevy wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

Debate & Serious Talk: /fail
Ease up Imus.
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6228

heavy_chevy wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

Both.
heavy_chevy
Banned
+6|6231

Sanjaya wrote:

heavy_chevy wrote:

Sanjaya wrote:

Both.
lol
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

The IAEA should be at the very least inspecting them.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

fadedsteve wrote:

Iran has said, once it acquires the "bomb" it is going to wipe Israel off the map. . . .
No they did not. That statement was proved false.
theelviscerator
+19|6290
iran will be nuked and rightly so before it gets nukes.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command

BN wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Prove it with a link.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Israel i can trust over anyone else for 2 reasons.

1.Israel is a democratic country.(You'll see why this is important later on)

2.People cant be trusted if they threaten to wipe out all people of a race and these people usually run fascist or "Semi Democratic" Country's (By semi democratic i mean there are elections but only one person or party running)

It's kinda confusing unless You understand the world on another level like i do and many other people on this planet.(You know who you are)
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6769

ATG wrote:

BN wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Prove it with a link.
You prove he said it. Burden of proof is with you

Last edited by BN (2007-04-10 23:34:48)

herrr_smity
+156|6629|space command ur anus
they have nukes made of gold
BVC
+325|6697
Youtube 404ing

As much as I hate to admit it, Israel have not signed the NPT and thus have the right to own nukes, provided they do not misuse them.  Also, it would be immoral to compel Israel to sign it by way of harsh sanctions, embargoes etc.
penguin.killer
+75|6481
Im evil. i wouldnt care, if Iran and Israel nuke bombed eachother even if the oil prices goes to hell. Admit it all here is waiting on the american invasion of iran and the total war down there.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

theelviscerator wrote:

iran will be nuked and rightly so before it gets nukes.
I don't think anyone gets "rightly" nuked. You will only nuke people if you want to kill civilians by the truckloads.

-konfusion
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6758|Argentina
This is for the naive out there:

Plans for an Israeli nuclear strike on Iranian uranium enrichment plants are reported.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-04-11 04:59:52)

Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker

BN wrote:

ATG wrote:

BN wrote:

Prove it with a link.
You prove he said it. Burden of proof is with you
Done.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co … 02221.html

Edit: Here's an even better one.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast … index.html

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- Iran's new president has repeated a remark from a former ayatollah that Israel should be "wiped out from the map," insisting that a new series of attacks will destroy the Jewish state, and lashing out at Muslim countries and leaders that acknowledge Israel.

The remarks by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad -- reported by Islamic Republic News Agency -- coincide with a month-long protest against Israel called "World without Zionism" and with the approach of Jerusalem Day.

World without Zionism is a nationwide event the planners intend to hold annually, and Ahmadinejad made the remarks during a meeting with protesting students at the Interior Ministry.

Ahmadinejad quoted a remark from Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of Iran's Islamic revolution, who said that Israel "must be wiped out from the map of the world."

The president then said: "And God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism," according to a quote published by IRNA.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-04-11 07:29:23)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard