acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6663|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Ok, since there are some of you like me who like to watch this show, I figured why not have a thread where we can discuss the show.

So, what do you think's gonna happen in tonight's episode?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Is this some American thing? What is it about? *thinks about torrenting it, if it is good
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

not as good as the shield, but its pretty entertaining.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6604|Sin City

It's at kickass show about what big balls it takes to be an Alaskan Crab Fisherman.
acEofspadEs6313
It's a show on the Discovery Channel that follows around some fishermen that go out into the Bering Strait and fish for Alaskan King Crab. The show's pretty cool since it shows all the dangers that they have to go through just to get the crab.
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6746
I'll be the first to say it; Captain Blake on the Maverick is a DICK. Okay, there we go.
acEofspadEs6313
I lol'd after the first episode of the new season when he was constantly asking "Hey, where's the crab?"
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

I'll be the first to say it; Captain Blake on the Maverick is a DICK. Okay, there we go.
He's cool, One boat sank and some people died, pretty sad. I like the Northwestern
C01d Fusion
+7|6492
Does anyone know if i can get this show online, this show is AMAZING, watch it whenever im at someone's house with cable, but unfortunately i dont have cable and cant watch it reguarly
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6230|B.C. Canada
I live on the coast and i worked on a crab boat a couple times, fucking tough job. but didnt go through anything like those guys.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6604|Sin City

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Yeah, I agree. He's an Ass-hat. He cried like a 4 year old girl with a skinned knee last season when he didn't get to Captian the boat. Now when he finally is in charge he gets out there and starts calling everyone on the radio........"Hey there guys, ummmmmmmmmm, you seen any crab around here?" Hahahaha. Chump. I hope the fish they put under his chair smells like a hookers twat on the next episode.
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6610

D6717C wrote:

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

Yeah, I agree. He's an Ass-hat. He cried like a 4 year old girl with a skinned knee last season when he didn't get to Captian the boat. Now when he finally is in charge he gets out there and starts calling everyone on the radio........"Hey there guys, ummmmmmmmmm, you seen any crab around here?" Hahahaha. Chump. I hope the fish they put under his chair smells like a hookers twat on the next episode.
I doubt you could do any better. He just started and hit a jackpot.
acEofspadEs6313
Arg. Four more hours. -.-
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
I love this show usually watch it when its on discovery.
13rin
+977|6450
My Dad did 2 tours in Kodiak, Alaska with the Coast Guard -as a pilot plucking these guys off their sinking ships and out of the water.  Sometimes he found them, some times he didn't.  This was before the days of GPS in IR cams.  He flew HH-3 pelicans through gale force winds in 40+ foot seas.  He tells me stories of flying sideways into the wind while oscillating with the waves, trying to lower a basket on to the deck of  a boat, in the dark.  He said that he'd look up out the front and see a wall of water heading toward him, time to climb!  Pretty crazy shit.

Alaska has some amazing hunting and fishing.  It also has some pretty unpredictable weather.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6604|Sin City

Damn, you guys watchin the 2nd one that just came on? That poor survivor they plucked out of the water had to fly back on the helicopter with two of his dead shipmates. That blows. Poor guy.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

ohhh, looks like I'm gonna have to torrent that. Why do all you English speaking people get all the cool shows and we get "Frauentaush" and "Big Brother"
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6536|UK

Marlboroman82 wrote:

not as good as the shield, but its pretty entertaining.
you just got a whole lot cooler i love the shield great show
acEofspadEs6313

D6717C wrote:

Damn, you guys watchin the 2nd one that just came on? That poor survivor they plucked out of the water had to fly back on the helicopter with two of his dead shipmates. That blows. Poor guy.
I know, that sucks.

The Cornellia Marie is kicking everyone's ass in the amount of crab they have, though. They're already at 80,000 pounds!
Ryan
+1,230|6814|Alberta, Canada

lawl did a mod remove my awesome picture?

Oh well.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
Awsome show, I am watching After the Catch right now, some pretty crazy stories they're telling.
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx
I love the show. My friend met on of the creators in Hollywood at a Starbucks or some shit.

anyways, I haven't been watching it lately, so I think, tonight, they'll catch crab.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6489|Montucky
Captain Sig Hansen. FTW.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK
Maan, I've only just started watching this on the repeat slot on Discovery.
_1_MAN-ARMY.17
+27|6191|Turkey
i love this show watching on discovery , i never miss it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard