Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

So you don't care. But you cared enough to take SS, close bf2, upload the screen shots and make a topic?
Seems to me you care quite alot.
I was bored, came on for a game of BF2, found OakLeaves being a dick, and making the SS and uploading them was just as much fun as playing the game. More fun actually, because of the whole stupid TK'ing thing.
If uploading pictures is more fun than playing a game then you should find a different game
BlackKoala
+215|6332
So, next time I find a team killer, I'm going to take a screenshot, upload it, and make a thread about how horrible his clan it.

EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME!!!  We need to keep BF2 free from people pissing around!!

-_-
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6716|Charlie One Alpha

Simon wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Doggehspike wrote:

So you don't care. But you cared enough to take SS, close bf2, upload the screen shots and make a topic?
Seems to me you care quite alot.
I was bored, came on for a game of BF2, found OakLeaves being a dick, and making the SS and uploading them was just as much fun as playing the game. More fun actually, because of the whole stupid TK'ing thing.
If uploading pictures is more fun than playing a game then you should find a different game
Uploading the pictures, looking forward to the shitstorm it's going to cause. And my, it's even better than I expected.

BlackKoala wrote:

So, next time I find a team killer, I'm going to take a screenshot, upload it, and make a thread about how horrible his clan it.

EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME!!!  We need to keep BF2 free from people pissing around!!

-_-
If you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't endorse this thread any further by posting in it all the time. Right now you're just adding to the popularity of it.

Here's the deal. OakLeaves acted like a baby, I was bored enough to upload the pictures, and the resulting thread is much more amusing than I expected. I don't understand what mystical power this thread holds over you people, I'm quite ready to let it die but you just keep coming back for more. And then you ask ME why I care so much. Oh sweet irony.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-04-10 15:39:41)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Simon
basically
+838|6665|UK

BlackKoala wrote:

-_-
Good idea! Should I inform the authorities? roe ftw!
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6758|Chicago.
Can anything more constructive come from this thread?

Sadly, I think not.

Closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard