Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord
Been practicing with the semi-auto sniper rifles lately, here's a quick vid showing the Type 88 on Wake can be a decent choice. 1:38 long.

Sorry about the quality but YouTube chewed it up as usual. If you'd like to download it here it is on FileFront, about 8megs: http://files.filefront.com/Type_88_Wake … einfo.html
Raphi
Banned
+354|6256|Basel, Switzerland
You're a lil bit too good ;p Train me! rofl.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6365|Cali
damn good!
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands
nice skills you have there
Raphi
Banned
What is the limit of skill to get into that clan? 1 shot one kill?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord
Thanks guys. It's all in the editing

KillahStyle wrote:

I'm not in WOoKie so I don't really know (other than being a decent shot of course). If you're interested here's the place to go: http://www.wookie-clan.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?id=6
Raphi
Banned

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Thanks guys. It's all in the editing

KillahStyle wrote:

I'm not in WOoKie so I don't really know (other than being a decent shot of course). If you're interested here's the place to go: http://www.wookie-clan.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?id=6
I already registered me there b4 you posted that. Thanks anyways.

Haven't you made all these sigs for the WOoKie members?
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6517|Adelaide, South Australia

Told ya it's better than the SVD
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6343|Cali
Are you a WOoKie?.....
LT.Victim
+1,175|6560|British Columbia, Canada
Aww.. I wanted to see some CQC (close-quarter-combat) kills with it..

Nice Sniping though, I personally can't use that gun past like 70m..
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6343|Cali

LT.Victim wrote:

I totaly agree.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6554|Brisbane, Aus

''where's a claymore when you need it''  it's like, right next to you...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6509|Gold Coast
Nice skill mate. Ive been using the SVD on SF recently, and its pretty good. Might give the Type 88 a try.

Oh yea, and I thought the Type 88 was a tank... I always get confused with the Type 73420589 stuff. Really confusing.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

UnknownRanger wrote:

Are you a WOoKie?.....
Nope.

LT.Victim wrote:

UnknownRanger wrote:

I totaly agree.
Well if I'd let them get that close then you woulda seen some Seriously though, I can only record 30 seconds at a time so it's hard to get into a tough situation, reach for the button to start recording and then fight successfully, even if I had the reflexes for face-to-face combat.

Anyway, closer combat coming in the first of two SVD vids, hot off the presses.

LT.Victim wrote:

Thanks. I can hit targets at range if it's not moving too quickly (same deviation as the M95) but the much lower damage makes it way harder to kill with, unless you're a demon at headshots.

Fenix14 wrote:

''where's a claymore when you need it''  it's like, right next to you...
Yeah Only thing is it wasn't my claymore and it didn't go off in time (kills the guy a fraction of a second later).

KuSTaV wrote:

Nice skill mate. Ive been using the SVD on SF recently, and its pretty good. Might give the Type 88 a try.
Thanks. I find it much easier to aim accurately with than the SVD (Type 88 actually has one of the best crosshairs in the game). Just a pity there aren't any PLA urban maps to take advantage of it.
Raphi
Banned
The trial version of fraps sux. Like my movie, but yours is very good
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord
Thanks dude.

KillahStyle wrote:

The trial version of fraps sux.
The full version sucks for me as it causes major lag. That's why I had to go back to the demo
l41e
+677|6646

Nice! Quite a few headshots in that bunch.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Thanks. I find it much easier to aim accurately with than the SVD (Type 88 actually has one of the best crosshairs in the game). Just a pity there aren't any PLA urban maps to take advantage of it.
I've gotten plenty of rapid kill streaks with the Type-88 and the SVD. People underestimate those rifles in medium-long range BF2 combat.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6467
wtf is there bullet drop with that gun?
Raphi
Banned

Todd_Angelo wrote:

Thanks dude.

KillahStyle wrote:

The trial version of fraps sux.
The full version sucks for me as it causes major lag. That's why I had to go back to the demo
Had the full version, but I had problems with it ;p

Thanks again for that awesome sig
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6625|Warlord

k30dxedle wrote:

Nice!
Thanks.

k30dxedle wrote:

Quite a few headshots in that bunch.
I hope so, hard to be certain at times.

I've just completed the first of two SVD vids and it's the same there, pretty sure some kills are headshots because there either aren't enough hits before or no hits. But you never know if the guy ran down the stairs too fast or caught a stray bullet before you saw him.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I've gotten plenty of rapid kill streaks with the Type-88 and the SVD. People underestimate those rifles in medium-long range BF2 combat.
Yeah, I did too. That's why I forced myself to give them another try, with urging from a number of the guys in WOoKie.

They're still not for me (hundreds and hundreds of hours of bolt-action use has made me a dedicated user) but the semi-autos definitely reward those with excellent aim and reflexes.

norge wrote:

wtf is there bullet drop with that gun?
Yes, all sniper rifles in the game have the same bullet drop.

It's the same also for the assault rifles, carbines and pistols (not that it really matters in practice). The LMGs and the mounted MGs on vehicles and walls have slower bullets so they have more drop.
LightBred
+0|6195

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Todd_Angelo wrote:

badly
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6596|S.C.
Brilliant gun, great for taking out people at the Temple from Vista Point in Dragon Valley.
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

Man, how do you hit those moving targets?
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6644
17-1... oooooooo....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard