I{endo
+20|6423|berlin

Mad Ad wrote:

I{endo wrote:

Mad Ad wrote:

Ahh no wonder, I knew id seen it already.  So are oaKenfoLd and UnknownRanger the same person?
No, obviously not
Well I didnt think so but it was possible
True
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

swe:D wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Your guide sucks and you're a horrible pilot. Not to mention a smacktard idiot who tk's people better than himself for vehicles.
STFU?

Nice guide btw
Everything I wrote is true.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

Your guide sucks and you're a horrible pilot. Not to mention a smacktard idiot who tk's people better than himself for vehicles.
STFU?

Nice guide btw =)
The reason why I TK'ed you is because YOU were shooting at my clan mates.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6460|USA
Another way to drop only one bomb at a time - Start dropping the bombs, and as soon as it says 1 in the HUD, switch to missile mode. Then drop the 2nd bomb. Now it switches to 1 bomb at a time mode.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6710

san4 wrote:

The correct authorship of the guide should be stated prominently at the very beginning.
I absolutely agree.  The way it is set up now seems like a cheap attempt to get karma.
Chodda
+67|6740
guides are made by people with nothing else to do and the people who read them and follow them are baddies because they can't figure anything out by themselves. just fkn play the game and figure it out.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6653

UnknownRanger wrote:

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

STFU?

Nice guide btw
The reason why I TK'ed you is because YOU were shooting at my clan mates.
People lie over the internet way too much.
sierralima6
+0|6326
Well, this was a long and helpful guide regardless of whom the author is. Thanks a lot!
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6475

Chodda wrote:

guides are made by people with nothing else to do and the people who read them and follow them are baddies because they can't figure anything out by themselves. just fkn play the game and figure it out.
Mr. Can't-accept-others-help.

Anyways... I didn't read it but it seems to have lot of same as other guides. Well I guess that's because of the tactics are good...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Chodda
+67|6740
hahah I don't need other peoples help. i was the first gunner to shoot down j10s everytime first try
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6351|Cali

Chodda wrote:

hahah I don't need other peoples help. i was the first gunner to shoot down j10s everytime first try
Well yoda, do play more runescape then friend

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard