Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6652|Brisbane, Australia

lol

Last edited by Sarrk (2007-04-10 05:57:36)

Jackabo
+127|6555|Dublin, Ireland
I don't think that anyone should buy a ps3. I mean like what are they good for. A wii is prob the most fun, and= xbox is probably the best for multiplayer and most likely the same graphics as a ps3.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6486|Gogledd Cymru

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

I don't think that anyone should buy a ps3. I mean like what are they good for. A wii is prob the most fun, and= xbox is probably the best for multiplayer and most likely the same graphics as a ps3.
ah but where can you find a decent Blu-Ray player for that cheap, plus it is basically a gaming pc for people that dont want an OS
Jackabo
+127|6555|Dublin, Ireland
not rally. i think the thing that makes pc gaming different from consoles is the use of a keyboard and mouse and the fact that it's easier to play online with than consoles.
Rygar
Canucklehead
+69|6643|Nova Scotia
I got my 60G PS3 last week for $273 dollars after tax at EB, and that price is the only reason I got it now.  I have already returned it twice because of the electrical whine it was making.  10 games traded in to get it for 399, an old xbox and ps2 for another 160 off, and two more games traded for a free PS3 game.
You probably could have returned it to the place of purchase for such a short lifespan, but at least they're paying attention to you.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

not rally. i think the thing that makes pc gaming different from consoles is the use of a keyboard and mouse and the fact that it's easier to play online with than consoles.
Stop talking bs please! I bet  u havn't even played it!
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6735|Pakistan/England
LOL shouldnt have left it running for the night
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6445

tahadar wrote:

LOL shouldnt have left it running for the night
Alot of people who I know, leave it over the night and not a single problem!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

X-Ecuti0ner wrote:

You are an idiot... the PS1 yes the playstation one had a keyboard and mouse.

Last edited by Vilham (2007-04-10 16:27:06)

west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6386

Vilham wrote:

Your an idiot...
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6763|UK

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Your an idiot...
Yes i spelt something wrong because im tired... your point?
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6561|UK
you see what you get with sony a piece of crap that will break afther 10 hours
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6457|UK

bennisboy wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

A PS3 isn't built for Folding. You know it utilizes DX, so you can't play games while Folding? ... I most certainly wouldn't of started folding on a PS3. Use your PC.
Erm what is folding?
Yeah I demand an explanation of the folding!!!
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6691|The Ville

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

same shit happened to me with my xbox it turned on but red lights were flashing and it would not load so like u i setn it and in about a month i was playing again
next time that happens wrap a dry towel around it and turn it on. The heat will be trapped inside while it's on. Turn the 360 off for 15 mins then walla 3 more hours of game play.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6627|Washington, DC

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folding%40home

2. Kyle, stanford made the PS3 F@H software and it came w/ the latest firmware

3. If it's got clear ventilation, you should be safe leaving it on.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6647|Keyboard

bennisboy wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

A PS3 isn't built for Folding. You know it utilizes DX, so you can't play games while Folding? ... I most certainly wouldn't of started folding on a PS3. Use your PC.
Erm what is folding?
This is folding my friend:

GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6759

Minor update: I got the pre-paid box finally. It was easy to stuff the PS3 and power cable in there. The only problem I had is that there wasn't any PlayStation related info on the box or label so for all I know, someone sent me an empty box with a label so I can send them my broken ps3 !
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650
..you got a bad model. It's going to happen once in a while when you buy hardware, simple as.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6712
Sounds a lot different than the experience I had with Nintendo...

My son wanted a WII, wanted it so bad he was willing to ask for cash and ebgames gift cards for his bday and nothing else... well he got enough to buy the WII + get a game.

Now to the hunt... for weeks I would call around to all the EBGames in my area at around 1pm as this was the time recommended by them to call as all of their shipments should be processed by that time...

Finally, after weeks of calling they have some. Rush to the store with my son, pick it up and race home.

Set it up, get it connected to the network, let it download updates, play with the MII, insert the WII Sports game disk...

Disk cannot be read!

take out the disk and make sure it's clean... reinsert...

Disk cannot be read!

Try Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess...

Disk cannot be read!

Try Gamecube game...

Disk cannot be read!

Try Gamecube game in the gamecube and it works fine.

Look through the troubleshooting guide that comes with the system and I've already tried all that so next step is a call to Nintendo support...

Here is were the story differs...

I'm on hold for 20 minutes, not that big a deal.

I describe the problem and what I've done to try and resolve it and the first words out of his mouth are 'guess we need to replace it'...

After I pick myself up of the floor and control my breathing he gets my name and address and tells me that a new system will be at my house in a couple of days, when it gets there test it to make sure it works then just ship back the damaged one.

Whoa, no way... and sure enough 2 days later a brand new WII system came to my house, we set it up and my son is currently blazing away on Zelda and Call of Duty 3.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6759

Update: So I'm still waiting on getting the PS3 back, but a friend tipped me off that there were some Wii's in stock at Best Buy. I hit one up and managed to score one of them and I must say I'm much happier with it than with the PS3. As cool as the PS3 looked, I think I'm gonna have to just return it and keep the money for a future DX10 enabled video card and a new processor or something. Nintendo 1, Sony 0. (PC gaming 8).Crysis here we come.
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6282|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH
So....

You overclocked your PS3?
O))) one-weak
marksman chanpuru
+7|6229|sweden
that sucks. that's one reason i don't buy consols on release.
the second part is that they upgrade components in later models. gta vice city for PS2 doesn't work on really early versions of the ps2...
MrE`158
+103|6620
I don't know how it works wherever Gotmex? is from, if someone sells me a machine that simply doesn't work, I'm legally entitiled to take it back to the shop I boutht it in and demand a replacement or a refund, as long as its within the first two weeks of purchase.  If it doesn't work coming out of the box, there's none of this send it back bullshit, you just go to whoever you bought it off and get a new one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard