Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6787|Cambridge (UK)

oberst_enzian wrote:

no no - he means, the guys wants to know who the chick is so he can get more pics and whack off, while accusing others of whacking off! I want a prize too!! Give us both a prize!!!!

how about some pics of hot chicks?
yay! you win! unfortunately the prize was to be a bunny to put into your sig, but I see you have one already... though I guess another wouldn't hurt - here, have a bunny, add it to your sig:

(\  /)
(O o)
(> <)

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-12-07 21:05:46)

oberst_enzian
+234|6764|melb.au
roflbunny
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6785

Tyferra wrote:

Say "Fuck Jesus," it's not saying the lords name in vain, yet it is blaspheming.
Alternatily, train yourself to type 'Jebus." It's not saying the lord's name in vain, but people still get the idea.
I love testing the limits of admins to stupid rules.

And well done beeng, it's always funny to do that stuff. I was stopped by a guy in the street asking "Do you want to go to Heaven?"
I hemmed and hawed for a bit before deciding to say that, "I wasn't really religeous and didn't believe in that stuff."
He shot back at me with, "Well it's there, believe it or not, and do you want to go to Heaven or Hell?'
I hemmed and hawed a bit more before saying, "It depends on the socio-economic values of each place. Hell is probably better as heating and electricity bills are virtually non-existant."
He started getting pissed off and started saying "I'm trying to save you from eternal damnation! An eternity of pain and trying to introduce you to an eternity of bliss! Please take this seriously!"
I calmed down a bit and said "Okay, okay. In all seriousness and in reply to your initial question, No, I do not want to go to Heaven as I'd have to deal with people like you on a daily basis."

He gave up after that.

If I ever saw one of those servers, sure I'd join. I'd have a blast destroying these religous types, especially those who believe "Thou shalt not kill computer generated soldiers."
The Angel of Death has arrived!
that reminds me of that sinfest thing lol

"In hell we get to roll around in pig shit and vomit! Jealous? huh? huh?"

it was soo funny the other day on this server; some guy was shot out of the cockpit and it went like this:
Player1: how'd you kill me?!
Player2: shot thru cockpit glass
Player2 has been kicked (bad language)
Player3: hahah he got kicked for cockpit!
Player3 has been kicked (bad language)
Player1: what's a cockpit?
Player1 has been kicked (Bad language)

i was wise enough not to comment
dshak
+4|6835
I was just waiting for someone to comment on how I misspelled... I love how people actually read things before offering their deadly useful opinions on here sometimes...

I rarely chat at all in this game, mostly because I can't think of too many times where I have time to sit there and type, unless I'm dead and waiting to respawn.

incidently... I played this morning on the same team with that "nastie butler" guy whos way up there in the ranks... I really dont know how he has any points at all, all he does is talk smack the whole time. he was talking to us (his team) about what a great Blackhawk pilot he is and if we were lucky later he'd give us pointers... only time I've ever been tempted to TK since I bought the game
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6814

dshak wrote:

Yeah,

I don't know how to spell it, but I think I'm close and was too lazy to look it up. I came across a server last night and in its rules it said, explicitly "mild language will be tolerated but DO NOT TAKE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN."

I didn;t get kicked, I rarely curse, this isn't a complaint (notice its in the chatter section), and its their server so their rules... but anyone else think its kind of funny that this is one of their primary concerns... in a game where you run around KILLING people!?

those guys have their commandments prioritized I tell you what...
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before but you know what happens if a medic doesn't get to your corpse within 15 seconds of your death?  You rise from the grave, much like Jesus did, though he must have had a spawn point in his cave.  Ain't it a good job the enemy didn't take the spawn point first..?
Repent
+3|6669|Florida
So let me see here....after reading all these posts, I see where most of you think that no one has any rights except you!

You can say whatever you want, where ever you want, whenever you want and no one has any right to say they don't like hearing it.

Ok, i understand now...carry on.
PHaze
+0|6738

Coolbeano wrote:

that reminds me of that sinfest thing lol

"In hell we get to roll around in pig shit and vomit! Jealous? huh? huh?"

it was soo funny the other day on this server; some guy was shot out of the cockpit and it went like this:
Player1: how'd you kill me?!
Player2: shot thru cockpit glass
Player2 has been kicked (bad language)
Player3: hahah he got kicked for cockpit!
Player3 has been kicked (bad language)
Player1: what's a cockpit?
Player1 has been kicked (Bad language)

i was wise enough not to comment
yeah happened to me too, lucky me i only got a warning because of my "unacceptable language" .

the language filter of PB sucks!  COCKpit is a bad word
RhadamanthysSCC
+2|6745|Perth, Western Australia

aardfrith wrote:

dshak wrote:

Yeah,

I don't know how to spell it, but I think I'm close and was too lazy to look it up. I came across a server last night and in its rules it said, explicitly "mild language will be tolerated but DO NOT TAKE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN."

I didn;t get kicked, I rarely curse, this isn't a complaint (notice its in the chatter section), and its their server so their rules... but anyone else think its kind of funny that this is one of their primary concerns... in a game where you run around KILLING people!?

those guys have their commandments prioritized I tell you what...
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before but you know what happens if a medic doesn't get to your corpse within 15 seconds of your death?  You rise from the grave, much like Jesus did, though he must have had a spawn point in his cave.  Ain't it a good job the enemy didn't take the spawn point first..?
Musta been too busy TK'ing each other for chariots to capture the flag...
Hyper
Banned
+154|6772
god-the most hippocritical fictional character
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6717|NJ
OK so those who are interested I'm creating a clan. It's the wwjd clan, as in 'what would jesus do'. There are a few rules tho.
1.  You are not allowed to harm your fellow man no matter how tempted you are, must keep guns unloaded.
2.  you must take your vechicals and deliver them to your enemy as god will save you and you have no use for such weapons.
3.  Your knowledge of helping other people and not harming them will help you transend into heaven and the knowledge that your enemy will be in hell in 20-50 years after living a long and fruitfull life will be our only weapon.

So who's in and does anyone else have any good rules
spank you, god's chest(cause god has to be a women considering that brests are awesome)
MooseRyder
+37|6676|Montréal, Canada
lol sounds like a traitor-kamikaza clan.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6710|UK
Fucking religion.

Poisons peoples mind.

I mean.

What fantasy world are they living in?

Go play WoW you jesus loving homos.
MooseRyder
Religions been created by the elite poeple who was kings, queens, pharaons, preachers, etc.

They invented gods and religions to keep a certain control on the normal/poor population to be abble to stay in the high society as long as they wanted.

Why do u think that the preachers are always near friends of the kinds, pharaons and queens? for them it was only a big fun game.

The Greeks and The Egyptians are now dead societies. Now tell me, Why god and jesus would exists if their gods were only lies? During that time jesus wasnt a god for them, they had other gods, and now these gods , we all know they were lies. Why would jesus and god wouldnt be a lie?

Because the current population that believe in god and jesus is made of persons that cant face reality and life and are scared to see the thruth and needs to hide behind some kind of "superior human". They cant accept that they been told lies all their life.

Funny things gouvernments tell lies everyday.
MooseRyder
go ahead and flame me all u want, ur just gonna tell me a was right on what i said.

Last edited by MooseRyder (2006-02-15 13:00:00)

ilyandor
+31|6710|Phoenix, AZ

MooseRyder wrote:

Religions been created by the elite poeple who was kings, queens, pharaons, preachers, etc.

They invented gods and religions to keep a certain control on the normal/poor population to be abble to stay in the high society as long as they wanted.

Why do u think that the preachers are always near friends of the kinds, pharaons and queens? for them it was only a big fun game.

The Greeks and The Egyptians are now dead societies. Now tell me, Why god and jesus would exists if their gods were only lies? During that time jesus wasnt a god for them, they had other gods, and now these gods , we all know they were lies. Why would jesus and god wouldnt be a lie?

Because the current population that believe in god and jesus is made of persons that cant face reality and life and are scared to see the thruth and needs to hide behind some kind of "superior human". They cant accept that they been told lies all their life.

Funny things gouvernments tell lies everyday.
This theory has been brought to you by "SATAN"©, 2007. "Lucifer - telling you there is no God...so you don't have to worry about shit; since 3666 b.c"
LOL...i love atheists...they think atheism is NOT a 'religion'...HAhahahaha....Muhahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!
MooseRyder
actually i think satan is a joke too and i guess u can call me an atheist since i think religions are fake stuff.

I believe in myself and nothing else, when something good happen to me, i know i worked my ass off for it and its not god that give it to me because i did my prayers everynight .I dont need some "gods help" and some "miracles" (lmao) to be happy in life.
MooseRyder
Funny little evil commercial by the way, i got a good laugh out of it lol
cpt.fass1
+329|6717|NJ
Yeah but god hates you cause he made you Canadian. Lol jk
MooseRyder
hahahahahahahah i guess so its not my fault is my animal at home is a moose and i like curling....jk lol
cpt.fass1
+329|6717|NJ
From jersey we just like stealing cars, shooting off our illegal firearms and smelling funny what the hell is curling? I know what it is but just don't get the rules.
MooseRyder
well acutally, i dont know how to play it and dont know the rules either, itsa stupid sport to me,

Im a fan of Hockey.
cpt.fass1
+329|6717|NJ
and you call yourself a canadian tsk tsk
MooseRyder
  i know, what a shame huh
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6767|Houston, TX
"i know, what a shame huh"

I thought the stereotypical Canader answer was Eh? not "huh"?

KJ
MooseRyder
well Eh? is the english canadian poeple that say that.

Im french canadian so i dont say that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard