Daysniper
+42|6632
I can never get the spotting camera view. How can I know whether I'm hitting the target? How do I get it to work?
jord
+2,382|6675|The North, beyond the wall.
Right click.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6620|Camp XRay

stupid snipers
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6459

Marlboroman82 wrote:

stupid snipers
damn right
Daysniper
+42|6632
Hey. The only reason I want to know is I think that I am spotting wrong. I am a scout sniper and point out targets for the good of the team. Anyway, thanks.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6520|the Netherlands
Car 15 dont need artillery no more ...

as i remember in 1942 you spotted so automaticaly arty would come unles some one else requested it ... ??

i think
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6557
Its tuff. Never mastered it 1942. When in an artilery you point the barrel in the direction of the spotters indicator which should be in the HUD/MiniMap. Right click to bring up camera veiw. Hopefully if your pointed the right way, you can shoot and keep track of were your hash marks are and if you see the round fall in the camera view you can determine were next to move the barrel.
Fred[OZ75]
Jihad Jeep Driver
+19|6756|Perth, Western Australia
Works by...

A using the range finder (sniper and spec-ops) and then spotting like normal BF2 (except now it will say requesting arty, think they used the lazer guided stuff never put into BF2).

If your in arty it is like the old BF42, point in the direction, right click, fire, and watch your shells/rockets come in. Then it's just a matter of getting the angle and direction right. Remember the arty can fire a long way, if your blocked by a hill for a direct shot go for high angle shots.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard