jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK
Hey guys, im just trying to download this but im getting a terrible dl speed on the torrent, if you have it, please please seed for me!!.

Thank u
J
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6538|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
go download it from gamershell.com
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK
yes, i tried however got shitty dl speeds there too, and all the official dl links on the pr website, if anyone knows any other links/mirrors, or has the torrent, help plz!!
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

Maybe just have patience and let it download.
If you can't get a fast speed, don't bug us for it.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK
Its averaging 28kb/s on the torrent, which is shocking, so im not bugging anyone, im simply asking nicely, is that ok? thanks.
zeidmaan
+234|6422|Vienna

Fact about torrents is that they die quickly so you have better chances with one of the mirrors. I would re-seed it for you but im in Bosnia currently.
You can get a download menanger and it will conect to the same site multiple times increasing your speed dirasticaly. But not all sites will allow that.
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6497|Gogledd Cymru

try the multiplay.co.uk ftp server it has amazingly fast d/l speeds for me in uk
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
OMG PIRACY.. oh wait.. its legal.
jamie_v1.1
+35|6510|Leeds, UK

LT.Victim wrote:

lol.  thanks for the suggestions guys, but it looks like someone has come to my rescue because its up to 200mb/s now.  thanks.
jord
+2,382|6686|The North, beyond the wall.

jamie_v1.1 wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

lol.  thanks for the suggestions guys, but it looks like someone has come to my rescue because its up to 200mb/s now.  thanks.
No worries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard