Poll

how many of you thank your medics

yes85%85% - 151
no14%14% - 25
Total: 176
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6301|ohio,USA
ok i was on strike 32 player map about half full and was a medic i hate it when people dont thank me ones well i want to know how many people thank you for reviving them
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6516|Gold Coast
I say thanks, but sometimes I accidentally do the "Roger" thing above it. But if the shit hits the fan, I wont bother.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6485|Somewhere else

I do when I can.  but if some medic revives you in the line of tank fire, then getting shot down again, only to get revived again and die again, I try to get to safety before popping up the "thanks, i owe you one"
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6531|Singapore
only when we are not under line of fire
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6441|UK

jkohlc wrote:

Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6420|Melbourne, Australia
Being a medic myself, i always try to, as i seem to get revived so rarely that it deserves it.

A kind of "Do unto others......." thing, i'm an atheist but we're all friends right?
weasel_thingo
+74|6332
i do it about one time per round, which happens to be the only time i get revived a round
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6536|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
my sig sayes all
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6444|King Of The Islands

Other Titles?

Oh and I thank them because its courteous, but it also fixes my mini-map which likes to go to Point-of-View-from-Mars Zoom when you're dead.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6524|Adelaide, South Australia

Zero!. wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6484|Trondheim, Norway
Yes I do..
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6288|Pennsyltucky

jkohlc wrote:

EXACTLY.  Maybe I'm still too new but I find it a tad difficult to say thanks as I run for my recently saved life.

I've been meaning to make a thread about this subject though.  I've noticed a LOT of people say thanks for Medic packs, revives or ammo packs.  Good subject.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

my sig sayes all
Yep, his sig says it all for me aswell, i only play medic for the L85a1, ill revive people only after ive eliminated any threats and whoever killed them, i wont revive people if there is still a huge threat.

Last edited by Pea....Tear.....Griffen (2007-04-09 02:52:57)

maniacmattie
Karma Whore.. LOL
+27|6306
Some guy actually took my kit and revived me today, I was so shocked I was instantly killed again.

I said thanks about 3 times, it really made my day.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6331|England
i thank them i finally get revived...everyone just seems to run past my dying body and forget about me...but yeh if get revived i say thanks when in cover.
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6552
They can thank me by staying alive for more than 5 seconds.
Enzzenmachine
+20|6350
I always thank them unless I'm in the enemy fire line, in that case I wait to get to safety before thanking them.
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6420|Melbourne, Australia

maniacmattie wrote:

Some guy actually took my kit and revived me today, I was so shocked I was instantly killed again.

Thats gotta be about the nicest feeling in the world. Apart from my hectic paddling, when im not playing medic or assault for 2142 i will always swap a kit if i see the guy go down and recognise that they are a medic, probably only cos i no i can do good with it when i pick it up     XD
officer_matt
I eat noobs for breakfast
+23|6234|Switzerland
I usually say thanks when im not being shot at or have to run away immediately
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6484|Trondheim, Norway

maniacmattie wrote:

Shit is there so few guys doing that? I do it all the time as soon I have eliminated the enemy.
I also get revived that way quite often (when I play medic), but then again I almost only play together with people I know or clanmates...
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6327|Orrstrayleea

maniacmattie wrote:

I did that a few times but i had a shotgun on sharqi and that is a terrible cqc map, so i got flamed because thay got m,y shitty gun and i got their L85A1
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

RoosterCantrell wrote:

I do when I can.  but if some medic revives you in the line of tank fire, then getting shot down again, only to get revived again and die again, I try to get to safety before popping up the "thanks, i owe you one"
what if you keep getting revived and you keep getting killed at the line of fire like 5 or 6 times in a row.

I thank the medic by typing thx.
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6490|UK
i say thx all the time

be it for a repair, ammo, med pack or revived

half the time when you request stuff you dont get it, even if your stood right infront of them.

so when it does happen i have to praise them, so that it might happen again

and i do pick up a medics kit to med them, especiialy if say about 4 guys went down to a nade barrage, that way i get loads of points and i have a little posse to attack back with
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6258|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Sometimes I wanna remain dead so I can spawn at a flag about to be taken by enemy and we have no one else around to defend it. If I get revived then I rock their world over voip!! But the majority of times I say thank you.
Longbow
+163|6652|Odessa, Ukraine
always

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard