sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina
Is this me or is it EA again, coz I don't get my BFHQ updated since 2 days ago.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

sergeriver wrote:

funnily enough my BFHQ is not updating either. BF2s is ok though. *shrugs*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina
What happens with all the rounds I played, do they count at all?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
no one knows yet.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6513|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Didn't someone post somethin about EA Server "Down Again!"....
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6377|California
Ea Is Best Company Ever
_-_911_-_180891

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ea Is Best Company Ever
Fo sho
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California
Same, my points are being counted, but that's it.
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6789|Long Island

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ea Is Best Company Ever
Fo sho
yep...u got that right
Master*
Banned
+416|6506|United States
My Total kills havent moved from 32119 since friday, My K/D would of climbed tremendously with some of the rounds I had this weekend.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6560|UK

Slickdawg8 wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Ea Is Best Company Ever
Fo sho
yep...u got that right
I thought its that other lot who track the stats (gamespy?)?  Then again, I guess there just as bad for hiring em hehe

Martyn
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Didn't someone post somethin about EA Server "Down Again!"....
So?  I want my points, the server is working.
=YC-UK=NOsferatu
+0|6587
Not updating, no...I did go up a rank and get an unlock though, so I guess they're counting just not updating the pages at the moment....doesn't show the badge and pins I collected either.
_-_911_-_180891
I just played a couple of rounds. My stats update the global and career points. But like the pins, medals ... those it doesn't update. Very strange.....
Superglueman
+21|6370|The Great South Land
Who even looks at the HQ page anymore..?
i dunno do you??
psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney

sergeriver wrote:

YEAH LMAO! i had 1336 knife kills! i was ONE away! lol SS time. Its been like that for awhile, however i have knifed about 30 people since then.
Master*
Banned
+416|6506|United States
This is the response I got from EA about the problem after I sent this to them

"Ive waited a couple days for my stats to update until I decided to contact you. Since Friday evening my total number of kills havent moved from 32119(over 2 days my kills havent moved!) now its sunday night no update. Ive been playing on ranked servers the whole weekend,
Ive been looking at my stats and also noticed my general global and career points stopped updating since saturday night, Ive been playing all weekend. Please help me

Here are my stats for any type of reference you might need.
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … D=82795430 "

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support about your incident. Because of Battlefield 2142’s popularity we are currently experiencing issues were some players stats may not be updating correctly after some matches. This can manifests itself as missing stats from particular weapons or items, to missing achievements and Points. We are working as quickly as possible with our Server and Software Engineers to identify these dynamic issues and address them as they come up. We fully expect to have these issues resolved in the near future, but there is a good chance you may experience this from time to time while we work to correct it. We want to express our apology that this is happening but assure you that all our resources are focused on fixing this issue.

Why don’t you guys plan for this type of stuff?
EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. Because of the complexity and size of Battlefield 2142 it’s very difficult to project what type of problems may happen after release when hundreds of thousands of players have access to it. However, Electronic Arts will continue to use all of its resources and tools to make Battlefield 2142 the game we all want to play. We only ask that you give us some time while we work out some of the wrinkles.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2142.  The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2142 an immense undertaking. There is simply no way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report so that we can identify any potential issues.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield Website located here. http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Joshep
Player Relations
Electronic Arts."

They are pretty much saying that I am not getting my stats back.

Last edited by Masterstyle (2007-04-09 04:53:09)

_-_911_-_180891

Masterstyle wrote:

This is the response I got from EA about the problem after I sent this to them

"Ive waited a couple days for my stats to update until I decided to contact you. Since Friday evening my total number of kills havent moved from 32119(over 2 days my kills havent moved!) now its sunday night no update. Ive been playing on ranked servers the whole weekend,
Ive been looking at my stats and also noticed my general global and career points stopped updating since saturday night, Ive been playing all weekend. Please help me

Here are my stats for any type of reference you might need.
http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … D=82795430 "

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting EA In-game support about your incident. Because of Battlefield 2142’s popularity we are currently experiencing issues were some players stats may not be updating correctly after some matches. This can manifests itself as missing stats from particular weapons or items, to missing achievements and Points. We are working as quickly as possible with our Server and Software Engineers to identify these dynamic issues and address them as they come up. We fully expect to have these issues resolved in the near future, but there is a good chance you may experience this from time to time while we work to correct it. We want to express our apology that this is happening but assure you that all our resources are focused on fixing this issue.

Why don’t you guys plan for this type of stuff?
EA/DICE has tried to reduce the possibility of these issues and create systems and redundancy for data loss, the dynamic environment of both the Internet and Massively Multiplayer games of this type can create unforeseen or even unfixable issues. Because of the complexity and size of Battlefield 2142 it’s very difficult to project what type of problems may happen after release when hundreds of thousands of players have access to it. However, Electronic Arts will continue to use all of its resources and tools to make Battlefield 2142 the game we all want to play. We only ask that you give us some time while we work out some of the wrinkles.

Unfortunately, support staff can not alter or modify stats, ranks, kits and badges for Battlefield 2142.  The collection of this data is very complex, and as you can imagine with the popularity of Battlefield 2142 an immense undertaking. There is simply no way we can adjust every players score, though we would love to. We do however, review every claim and report so that we can identify any potential issues.

Please keep abreast of new patches and announcements at the Official Battlefield Website located here. http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf/

Please accept our apology for any troubles or errors you may experience from time to time and your help.

Sincerely,

EARep Joshep
Player Relations
Electronic Arts."

They are pretty much saying that I am not getting my stats back.
^^ THX mate.
jsnipy
+3,276|6533|...

I noticed this all weekend. Absolutely nothing saved. It would be to have a stats health indicator before pumping time in.
Sambuccashake
+126|6621|Sweden
Ah ok, so the stats for this weekend are gone as in will never show up?

Of course this happens when I have a couple of quite stunning rounds...
Djbrown
+129|6507|Adelaide, Aussieland
Goddam it. now i have to APM spam in gibraltar for another week to get my explosive badges hehehehe.

Seriously though, never gonna get them?!
fannwong00
+6|6704|Paris, France (Sporean)
The stats just got updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!! i've been waiting since 6th April.
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6854|England
I have been waiting for a week and a half for my commander score to go over 1000. I am working towards Titan Commander, and have 994. I have played 20 rounds, as commander, and nothing added. |Bugger

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard