For you cat lovers!!

I AM YOUR LEADER

Cameron diaz... funny

How to wake your sleeping girlfriend

I'll add more later
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

LOL! +1!  Loved the people attempting to drive on ice... idiots!  Very nice collection, will await the addition of more.
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6356|From: From: From:
lol..nice vids +1
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK

stkhoplite wrote:

Bird eating Pelican!
I was in St James' Park on that day
LT.Victim
+1,175|6561|British Columbia, Canada
Haha, dam that girls got fast hands..
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6566|NYC / Hamburg

rofl this is fucking great. Add some more please +1
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6526|Belgium

LOL the 'high voice because testicles are removed!' is something totally different.

It's from a humor-program here in belgium called 'In the gloria' They act like things happened (but they didn't). So in that show, they played that the interviewer was talking to some guys who got hit by surgery accidents. And the guy got his voice like that after the operation. The interviewer finds the sound of the voice very funny and starts to laugh (which would be very inappropriate if for real), and then he starts blaming that it was a conspiracy to get him off his show.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England

max wrote:

Finding some now
max
Vela Incident

stkhoplite wrote:

max wrote:

Finding some now
hurry up !
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England
Girl in Slingshot

Dear Penis

Grandma shooting an MP40

Wheelchair Tricks

Ghost Car

Fart caught on Infra-red

Crazy Ladder Race!!
max
Vela Incident

stkhoplite wrote:

Girl in Slingshot

Dear Penis

Grandma shooting an MP40

Wheelchair Tricks

Ghost Car

Fart caught on Infra-red

Crazy Ladder Race!!
YAY!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard