Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
http://lifestyle.aol.co.uk/health/angry … 3109990001

An angry Romanian doctor has cut off a patient's penis during surgery and chopped it into small pieces.
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6547|An Hour North of Indy
kinda old, but still kinda interesting
Dragonclaw
+186|6297|Florida
How do you make a dick out of an arm anyway.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6569|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Note to self: Do not go to Romania.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6517|South Florida
lesson: Dont go to underpaid romanian doctors
15 more years! 15 more years!
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6424|Washington State, USA
that makes me treasure my manhood very much...man that guy must have been screaming his...well stub off
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Holy crap, they should lock that doctor up. I can't believe they want to leave him with just suspending his medical license. It's not like this was an accident. Damn does it suck for the patient, he's gonna have a non-functioning arm dick .

Was the patient awake during the surgery? I doubt it. If he was out, then it must have been a hell of a shocker when he woke up.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-04-06 18:29:58)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

The medical costs will be paid by the hospital's insurer, but doctors' unions have criticised the decision that the money for the damages has to be paid by the doctor.

They say the move sets a dangerous precedent and that Professor Ciomu, a urologist and lecturer in anatomy, has already been punished enough after having his medical licence suspended.

They said he had been under stress and had lost his temper after he accidentally cut the man's urinary channel and "overreacted" to the situation. He told the court it was a temporary loss of judgement due to personal problems.

Vice-president of the Romanian Doctors Union, Vasile Astarastoae, said: "Ciomu's case is a dangerous precedent for all Romanian doctors. In future doctors may have to think very carefully about what work they undertake."
What the heck? One of their colleagues mangles a man's pecker in a fit of passion and they're pissed that he's being charged to rebuild it? They need to get their fucking priorities and sense of justice straight. That's a 'Kill Bill'-like 'overreaction,' if ever I saw one.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-06 18:56:19)

m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
man....ouch
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6346
INSTANT LIBERAL!
Yes "you too " can become a Liberal !!
call 1 800 MADOCTR
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png