Commie Killer
+192|6378
I guess this is the right place, not really sure, anyways....

Both parents lose jobs... I knew that my mom was gonna lose her job for a few months now, she hasn't been able to get a new one, anyways she got fired today, thats good bye to 120 grand a year. Now my dad gets randomly laid off, go by to our last 50 grand a year. Now Im living in a 3800 square foot house, with no income, though everything is payed off, Im 15. Were fucked.

Dog dies, my dog was lying on our driveway like it usually does watching the neighborhood and my grandfathers car was out of park, rolls over dog. Great.

Girlfriend of 1 year and 6 months dumps me, and I was planning to marry her. Apparently she likes another guy now.

Meh, emo. Ok, done bitching now.
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

Ouch man, that hurts. I dunno what to say really, just push on, try and get through it.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6471|Sheffield-England
Doesn't seem to be entirely true...... if the car rolls..... the dog would hear it and move?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6466|Belgium
Darn well maybe things look kinda grimm now but they will be better soon everyone has a bad time in their life...
Good luck with getting your old life back
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

Wrong section. This belongs in junk drawer (jk, sorry)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
Boy...that sucks monkey nuts.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
at least your parents made that much mine only makes about 20-30grand ayear TOGETHER
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6453
are u 15 and planning on a marriage?? thats wierd.

btw i feel sorry for you..
Mr.Dude2
+13|6315| Bay Area Calif. USA

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

at least your parents made that much mine only makes about 20-30grand ayear TOGETHER
In Calfornia 30 grand a year for BOTH??   Now YOUR really Fucked !!  Karma to you
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707
So in total your entire family used to earn around 170 grand a year huh? I'm sure your parents could find a job... hell, I bet they have some money left in the bank.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jet Blast
Banned
+15|6225

Commie Killer wrote:

Girlfriend of 1 year and 6 months dumps me, and I was planning to marry her. Apparently she likes another guy now.
I feel bad for you on everything except this.  You are 15 and I assume she is around that age also.  Marriage?  WTF.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6482|Menlo Park, CA
sorry man that does suck

But your 15 dude there are PLENTY of fish in the sea. . . if she dumped you, who gives a shit! Your back on the market!! Its time to mingle and tingle buddy!!!
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California

Mr.Dude2 wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

In Calfornia 30 grand a year for BOTH??   Now YOUR really Fucked !!  Karma to you
Oh well, I still got a good life but it sucks for him
Edit:Thats why I kind of got into competative gaming so I can at least win some money to support my family

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-04-06 14:48:42)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6612|London, England
That was some serious money your parents were rolling in. American currency or not that's alot of money.

They must have some good qualifications to get those really high paying jobs so i doubt it would be hard for them to get another one.

And remember that your household income dwarfs that of most people here. Your mum probably makes more than most people do in 2-3 years.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Oh well, I still got a good life but it sucks for him
Edit:Thats why I kind of got into competative gaming so I can at least win some money to support my family
lol wtf? Get a real job maybe that would pay more? If you want to support your family....Although I guess I don't know how much you get payed for 'competative gaming' but I saw an ad for $1 for every game! OMG! I get like, 3 rounds of BF2 played in two hours...thats like $1.50 AN HOUR SCORE!!

"ShhhH! Mom go away i'm trying to support the family!!! Die!! NO NOT YOU MOM! Die I got you now Phucker! NO NO Dad go away! I'm talkin to this GUY online! Damnit! I'm down. I NEED A BREAK!"
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
DooM
+28|6298
Get married at 15 lol.........
Longbow
+163|6638|Odessa, Ukraine
Say thanks to God both your parents & other relatives are still alive ...
My father died one month ago... I had very bad relationships with him but now I realise how much I miss him

seriously , money isn't the main thing in our life . I feel your pain about your dog and gf that dumped you though 
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6664|Colorado
If your 15 you shouldn't be thinking about marriage, you should be thinking about waxing as much ass as you can before you get married.
Don't worry about the job losses that's for your parents to worry about.
Truly sorry for the loss of your dog, that sucks.
Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

May I ask what time period this happened in? All today, or of the course of a few weeks?
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6485|N. Ireland

Pice_of_paper wrote:

are u 15 and planning on a marriage?? thats wierd.

btw i feel sorry for you..
What's wrong with that? I'm 15 and I wouldn't get in a relationship unless I really saw it HEADED somewhere. And I don't mean to vagina-ville.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6641|Keyboard
Cheer up man, I think that most of our families have gone thru tough times. Now what you have to do is to be on a budget to save up and also take any opportunities for any family income (legally that is). I hope that you get past through all of this soon .

Last edited by Yaocelotl (2007-04-06 15:33:17)

reaper_654
confused??
+36|6287|ohio,USA
yah my day is going good to i found out that my grandpa has 3 months to live
aLeX
.?
+160|6322|:D

Commie Killer wrote:

Best day of my fucking life.
I'm convinced that the thread title is steeped with sarcasm.

Oh and sorry for your misfortune(s) Have some karma?
Commie Killer
+192|6378

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

So in total your entire family used to earn around 170 grand a year huh? I'm sure your parents could find a job... hell, I bet they have some money left in the bank.
Yeah, used to blow it off a lot, bad money managers, used to go on trips all the time, gave like 10-15 grand to the church each year, crazy religious, shit like that, blew a ton on fixing up the house, deciding they didnt like how it was, then fixing it again, of course they always got someone else to do it. They have retirement money but meh, they are 59 and 54, dont exactly have a whole shit load of time left to get ready for retirement. My moms been looking for a job for 8 months, hasnt found anyone around here that wants her, and she doesnt wanna move, might be the only option now. The company she was working for has dropped its employment from about 8,000 5 years ago to around 600 now. And why the dog didnt hear it, its deaf, wait, was deaf... Girlfriend..... I used to be a total man-whore, fooled around while I was going out with her, I stopped a year into our relationship(I hate myself for it), I mean this relationship really meant something to me, hell I could seriously have spent the rest of my life with her, I loved this girl(some people will say I dont know what love is, maybe I dont and Im just being a idiot), hell I would have died for her, I didnt want her to do stuff, hell I wanted her cause I loved who she was, the past month though she changed, I guess I should of seen this coming, shes acting like the old me.

And the time span went like this: Mom didnt go to work today because she had been fired yesterday, dad came home around 9, he had been there for a hour when they told him, grandfather came over about 5 mins after dad came home, I opened the door to let him in then started walking down the driveway to get the paper, my neighbor called me over cause he wanted me to give a tool back to my dad, I turned around and saw the car moving, started screaming my dogs name, didnt hear me cause it was deaf, wasnt thinking, went running over but the car got there first, the car was already in the street by the time I got there, dog was dead, I ran inside and started screaming at my dad to get in his car cause were taking the dog to the vet, it was still breathing then, on the way there(its about a 15 min ride) my girlfriend called me, we talked for about a minute and a half, by the time I got off the phone, I was pretty much numbed, I looked down at my dog which was half on my lap half off, it had stopped breathing. Great day so far, now Im waiting for my house to catch on fire or something.
Commie Killer
+192|6378

reaper_654 wrote:

yah my day is going good to i found out that my grandpa has 3 months to live
That sucks dude, seriously, I dont know what I would do if something like that happened to my grandfather, hes taught me almost everything I know, great guy, I owe him a lot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard