SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6786|Perth, Western Australia
For me, Manchester United all the way (No I am not one of those fans who is just like "O yeah, I support them cos they are good", I am an actual serious fa, although not form Manchester itself, who can wuote stats, and lineups and the like)

Also local team Perth Glory is good

Please no flaming like "soccer is a woman's sport" or "soccer is gay", only constructive stuff
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6724|Germany
Yes, me too. I'm since 15 years a fan of Bayern München. This is the best national and international club.
I love it and Real Madrid is shit.

Who says soccer is gay, f**k off.
This is the best sport.
Jock3h^
+0|6717|Greenock (SCO)
I'm a Glasgow Rangers Fan, Mon eh Gers!
Soccer... why we saying Soccer, it's the Orignal "Football"!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
in the premiership, im a big arsenal fan.  in the super liga, i like real madrid.  they came to chicago over summer and played deportivo chivas...best game ive ever been to.  absolutely incredible to see guys like zidane, carlos, figo, raul, ronaldo, beckham, casillas, and guti play.  totally unreal.
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6724|Germany
But in America it's called soccer, cuz of American Football
RAS_ace10
+12|6753
No team is better than LIVERPOOL!! they have been my favourite team since when ever i started liking a paricular premier leuge soccer team.
DD-barryvs
+0|6731
Ajax alll the way.

Bad spell atm, but in such periods you can tell real fans from Glory hunters.
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
I'm not really a soccer fan, but I'll root for any team fighting Man. U, Chelsea and Brazil. Go figure.
Thanatos247
100% Artillery Magnet
+3|6751|Derby, England
My answer to the topic question is no. Personally I just dont 'get' the whole "kicking a ball around for 90 mins" thing. I understand why other people might find it interesting, but personally I find the game and all the associated gossip about managers, players, their wives and lifestyles a bit dull.

Right. I know how passionate people get about football, so just bear with me a moment...

*Thanatos quickly puts on his flame retardant suit*

OK, I'm ready.
d11fdj
+3|6751|Athens

RAS_ace10 wrote:

No team is better than LIVERPOOL!! they have been my favourite team since when ever i started liking a paricular premier leuge soccer team.
For all you liverpool fans out there:

You're just too good to be true,
Can't take the ball off of you,
You've got a heavenly touch,
You pass like Souness to Rush,
And when we're all drunk in the bars,
We can't believe that you're ours,
You're just to good to be true,
Can't get the ball off of you...

Oh Steee-ven Gerr-aaard, da da da da da da (etc)

Hehe i'm absolutely crazy about Liverpool - i'd give all my badges/ribbons/medals for a trip to Anfield... Yes even my expert explosive badge! lol

YNWA
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
PSV Eindhoven. they won with 2-0 from fenerbace last night they are on to the next round in the champions league and they are no.1 in the national competition

PSV!!
Hyper_Dude
+5|6824|United Knigdom
I'm a Manchester United Fan myslef, and have been for the past 12 years odd. I'm not as much of a football fan asI used to be though, I can't just sit there and watch a game anymore, I'd prefer to get up and play one myself than watch people getting paid at least £10,000 a week for donig the same thing.
timboon
+2|6717

RAS_ace10 wrote:

nah im sorry Man U owns Liverpool anyday.

Last edited by timboon (2005-12-07 06:48:04)

hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6765|mansfield
people, Nottingham Forest all the way!!!

anybody going to the world cup next year?? i am!!

yay!!!
HerrBaron
von Panzer
+5|6781|Leverkusen, Germany
Bayer 04 Leverkusen. season ticket owner for more than 15 years now.
CitySliker
+0|6731|UK
For all the Man U fans out there - END OF AN ERA after last night.  Not even in the EUFA cup.

From a loving Middlesbrough Fan (4-1 cough, cough)
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6839|A Small Isle in the Tropics

Man Utd...up to 1999. Post-Treble Man Utd is unbearable watching. Benfica 2 Man Utd 1 *wincing in pain*
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
hey mike, to create a userbar, how did you understand the german on the site?
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6759|06-01
not from england but i like Blackburn Rovers (for many years, through promotion, champions, relegation, promotion, cup wins........) dont laugh... lol
Stasiek
Pojebany Hlop
+1|6841|Sicily, Italy
i don't have a favorite team but out of what i've seen and watched i prefer the english leages.  their style of play is what i like precise and quick not many mistakes.  the worst/funny i ever seen is the italian leage...what a bunch of actors/wankers...i can't wait to move from italy.....
ScreamingJay
+1|6746
Portland Timbers!
Okay, so they're from the US, west coast and not even a full Pro team, but we have the best fans iin the States!

The Timbers Army rocks!
WormGuts
+17|6795|Dayton, Ohio
GO TOONS!!! 

Newcastle United baby!
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6747|Mexico City
Only at the USA they call it soccer, what they call football is not really that, is more like a bunch of retarded potato sacks carring a ball and falling every 3 seconds...
ALL THE WORLD  call it football , when the World Cup (at Germany next year!!!) is on all the world is watching, except the USA, they´re watching sitcoms..they voted Bush, so go figure it.

I´m mexican so....PUMAS RULES !!!!!
EcLiPsE#14
+0|6823
Man U? Pffft...no offence but the only player i rate in ur team is Scholes...good old trooper...The Gunners All The Way!!!...Henry is pure class...and with Van Persie on the rise to replace Bergkamp it'll be an unstoppable combination in the near future...yes i kno we're 6th...but that's coz wenger doesn't buy defenders the f#@cking idiot...but admitedly arsenal are lost without vieira...though we have the kid wonder fabregas and old boy pires we're nothing without a constant playmaker like bergkamp or vieira...*sigh*...oh and if any1 has ever seen Ruud VanNistelrooy score a goal outside of the 18yard box and can prove it to me i will stop saying he's a shit player and stop saying Man U is a gay club...send me a video of it [email protected] would really like to see one (if any )...Barcelona is one class above every1 else tho...with a team consisting of ronaldinho deco and eto'o...damn...Bayern is pretty good but not up to barca standards i rekon...liverpool are an awesome team...just not consistent enough...rafa benitez was a good change and crouch finally scored! lol...but if gerrard leave's liverpool's fucked...newayz my thoughts on the greatest game in the world ...erhem... Football

Go The Socceroos!!! finally made it into Germany '06!!!! (Schwarzer, Bresciano and Neill the Heroes)

Last edited by EcLiPsE#14 (2005-12-08 19:03:35)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

I'm a Man Utd fan since I was 8 And still a Devil all the way.

But since I've been playing rugby for 8 years already, I would consider myself a greater rugby fan than soccer And I support Australia and the Crusaders. Australia's going through a bad patch now though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard