Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6732|Singapore
Ok i use 3 anti spyware programs. Does it mean that i will be 99.99 percent spyware free? Btw why is microsoft's spyware a beta and it will expire. How do i get it renewed? Abotu adaware, when i quarantine a file, does it mean that the spyware is deleted?
Metaltop
+1|6761|The Netherlands
www.hitmanpro.com is a program with a lot of anti-spyware/ad-ware/virus programms in it, and it scans automaticly.

A full scan could take a while, but it cleans up your system pretty good.
Home
Section.80
+447|6846|Seattle, Washington, USA

When you quarantine the file, it does not get deleted, but you can delete the quarantine. I use Ad-Watch, which is the purchased version of Ad-Aware, and it blocks all the ad-aware and spyware before it gets on your computer, rather than letting it get one there and then deleting it. I reccomend it.

But anyways, what kind of anti-spyware programs are they? If they just delete the spyware, but don't block the spyware, you will never be 99.9% spyware free, unless you continuously run scans and never stop. As I said above, Ad-Watch I would reccomend, it will keep you pretty spyware free.
CreepingDeath
+1|6742
Spybot is a good one . .
dunn2953
+0|6721

Homeschtar wrote:

When you quarantine the file, it does not get deleted, but you can delete the quarantine. I use Ad-Watch, which is the purchased version of Ad-Aware, and it blocks all the ad-aware and spyware before it gets on your computer, rather than letting it get one there and then deleting it. I reccomend it.

But anyways, what kind of anti-spyware programs are they? If they just delete the spyware, but don't block the spyware, you will never be 99.9% spyware free, unless you continuously run scans and never stop. As I said above, Ad-Watch I would reccomend, it will keep you pretty spyware free.
no adwatch only blocks some don't buy it

Beta doesn't mean it will expire only that it is in development

Free.girsoft.com for AVG free antivirus its pretty much a free anti virus on about as good as most commercial ones and better than mcaffe and norton

you should have AVG, Spybot, Ad-aware, Mircosoft anti-spyware, and use trendmirco.com's free online scanner and check out microsoft's new online anti-virus at: http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx? … 468eeb0cc0

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard