PluggedValve
+17|6357
Does anybody know anything about this mod.  It looks like it will kick the shit out of ALL the other mods. 
Also, the first mod for BF 1942 was a rally good mod IMO and had tons of maps in it.  I especially liked the more realistic damage from a bullit.  1 shot can kill a guy, just like in real life, but sometimes doesnt.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6496|Trondheim, Norway
Only thing I know is that it will be out this summer, bot noone knows exactly when..
PluggedValve
+17|6357

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Only thing I know is that it will be out this summer, bot noone knows exactly when..
Ya, thats what i had heard.  I was just kind of curious why nobody has talked about it much on this forum.

Did you play the first one for 1942??
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6496|Trondheim, Norway

PluggedValve wrote:

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

Ya, thats what i had heard.  I was just kind of curious why nobody has talked about it much on this forum.

Did you play the first one for 1942??
Nope BF2 was my first in the series
BluRR33
+27|6405|Sweden
Forgotten Hope  Was Really Funny  and  Serious    no one who  Heal  everywhere!  no Nade   EveryWhere

Amazing  MOD  i hope  they  fix it Fast
PluggedValve
+17|6357

BluRR33 wrote:

Forgotten Hope  Was Really Funny  and  Serious    no one who  Heal  everywhere!  no Nade   EveryWhere

I just couldn't figure out how to use anti tank kit.  I couldn't see any explosion anywhere, had no idea where my shots ended up.  I like the rifles though.
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6526|Los Angeles, California

PluggedValve wrote:

BluRR33 wrote:

I just couldn't figure out how to use anti tank kit.  I couldn't see any explosion anywhere, had no idea where my shots ended up.  I like the rifles though.
Weren't there antitank rifles? That means no explosions... I mostly used them against people though.
JT_001
+17|6437|Canada
Summer 2007 -- last I checked their site said development is 80% complete!
firebolt5
+114|6172
You want to know the release date?  Here it is..  That's why no one talks about release dates, of any mods/games as a matter of fact...

Last edited by firebolt5 (2007-06-26 13:30:09)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6485
Right after Duke Nukem forever is released.
McCullough
+7|6856
Forgotten Hope 2 will be the coolest mod for BF2 ever!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard