specops10-4
+108|6794|In the hills
It seems that whenever two things happen at the exact time in Bf2, it crashes for me.  For example, you have just been raped by a J10 on the carrier, and you write "Stop rapin me yo mudda fucker", or some shit like that, and at the exact time you press enter, you get revived, and bam it crashes.  Or if I hit a guy and he hits me (with bullets) at the same time, I will generally crash.  Does this happen to you ever, and if so, what are some possible explanations?
Volatile
+252|6755|Sextupling in Empire

specops10-4 wrote:

It seems that whenever two things happen at the exact time in Bf2, it crashes for me.  For example, you have just been raped by a J10 on the carrier, and you write "Stop rapin me yo mudda fucker", or some shit like that, and at the exact time you press enter, you get revived, and bam it crashes.  Or if I hit a guy and he hits me (with bullets) at the same time, I will generally crash.  Does this happen to you ever, and if so, what are some possible explanations?
Bf2 was a beta for 2142. That said, one usually doesn't expect betas to work, right?
specops10-4
+108|6794|In the hills

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Bf2 was a beta for 2142. That said, one usually doesn't expect betas to work, right?
Wtf, who has ever said that besides you?
montypythizzle
+21|6654
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6696|Ohio
thats never happened to me. what settings are you running bf2 at, and what are you running on your computer.
Volatile
+252|6755|Sextupling in Empire

specops10-4 wrote:

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

specops10-4 wrote:

Wtf, who has ever said that besides you?
God came to me one night whilst I slept and told me through a vivid dream involving drugged up ponies with AK101s and midgets fighting off an invasion of alien brontosaurs.
David.P
Banned
+649|6325
Come on guys dont pick on him. Anyway it's probably an install issue did you re-install bf2? If that did'nt work all i can say is more ram! Worked for me!(Twice )
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6551|Valley of the Dragons
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6417|California
yes it has happened to me
1.I'm dead, some nub revs me, my game crashes.
2. I pick up a different kit and my game crashes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard