RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6633|Somewhere else

EA trying to encourage teamplay FTL.

So here it is, this beastly chopper that the whole team wanted on, to teamwork up some repair, resupply, heal, defense points, cap points.  ALL TEAM POINTS.

The opposing team (if not filled with noobs) would work together knocking that bitch out of the sky for a load of kills.  Hell, even the tanks which pwn MAshtuur were occupied taking shots at that thing.

Now, its a horrible piece that people bail out of alone and die trying to cap a flag.  I still like Mashtuur,but that thing brought a whole 'nother level to that map.

Or, Wake, straight to the airfield.   j-10 is being Chain gunned before take off, AT rocketeers pwned by the same gun, engineer fixing the chopper from few lucky souls that get a few shots off before the gat tears em in half....IM gonna fucking cry......DAMN YOU EA!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6711|Hungary
Yeah i also remember that a black hawk was usually full of players and it was a squad.
But now nobody likes flying it and it can be killed so easy J-10 vs Black Hawk
I really hope they will change it in the next patch (if there will be one)
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6477|New Haven, CT
I guess only heard one side of the story. I didn't realize the teamwork necessary to eliminate it.

To the guy who said I got it nerfed, I started playing this game in May of 2006, when Patch 1.3 came out.
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6736|Windsor, Ontario, Canada
The USMC had the advantage in helicopters, while the MEC/PLA had the advantage in planes for air power, now the transport choppers are pretty much neck and neck because of the nerf.
montypythizzle
+21|6756
Me and killer got quite a few kills tonight
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6678|dunno

montypythizzle wrote:

I will be back on later was having a lot of connection problems.
montypythizzle
+21|6756

The_Killer wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

I will be back on later was having a lot of connection problems.
So was I, I believe it was the server. Well some bf2s guys came in I told them to switch to USMC they didn't so they sat the rape fest out until I got kicked for the round for too many punishes. (damn n00bs/pricks)
J.P.Morgen
+7|6841|In a 24/7 Night Server

Phatso wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

An orgy of minigun murder

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=de

Soz, that wasn't what it was like at all.
Then you playing with the wrong people.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6776|Camp XRay

J.P.Morgen wrote:

Phatso wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

An orgy of minigun murder

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=de

Soz, that wasn't what it was like at all.
Then you playing with the wrong people.
face it, we are just better than all of you
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Canterwood
+4|6673|Canada

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why does everyone miss them so much? What if you were on the receiving end of a 60-0 round, and not the one  getting it. How would a round dominated by six lucky people who got to the chopper first be any fun for anyone else?
your the type that got the game nerfed.

Die
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6544|fåking denmark

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Why does everyone miss them so much? What if you were on the receiving end of a 60-0 round, and not the one  getting it. How would a round dominated by six lucky people who got to the chopper first be any fun for anyone else?
Umm...It's like a lottery, sometimes you win and sometimes you don't?
No that's not lottery..

Lottery is when you buy 100 tickets, and if you're lucky, you maybe win 10 £ on one of them
Sigarms357
Say Hello to My 11-87
+6|6892
The BH on mash was by far one of the best teamwork this game ever saw...  I frequently scored 120-150 points just flying and getting support points
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6448
Ok...a few things... How can bullets have splash damage? Also, if they keep strengthening the guns,  just to balance it out, everyone would have nukes and biological weapons and lasers and crap. Each side will just keep getting stronger and stronger.
BlackKoala
+215|6478

m4s3rchi3f wrote:

Ok...a few things... How can bullets have splash damage? Also, if they keep strengthening the guns,  just to balance it out, everyone would have nukes and biological weapons and lasers and crap. Each side will just keep getting stronger and stronger.
How?

You tell me....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SCnumxfr_YM

Last edited by BlackKoala (2007-04-06 19:50:59)

m4s3rchi3f
+122|6448
Holy hell i would hate to be on the receiving end of that gun.OUCH.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6477|New Haven, CT

Canterwood wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Die
Why don't you shut up?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6681|stalker.

nukchebi0 wrote:

Canterwood wrote:

Die
Why don't you shut up?
Cuz whiners like you got it nerfed and he hates you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard