fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6508|Menlo Park, CA
Best advice is get into college. . .and dont pick a bullshit major just to get through!!!

Pick a nice major like business or international business. . .having business skills is an invaluable resource for the years to come.

I am a communications major myself, while generic and easy, I wish I picked one of the above to really focus on.  You have plenty of time to figure it out, just make sure you get good enough grades to get into a fun school that you'll like!
CommieChipmunk
+488|6587|Portland, OR, USA
finish high school -> bs in biology -> med school -> residency -> cytopathologist

I'm 16 at the moment.. we'll see what happens
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6535|USA

CommieChipmunk wrote:

finish high school -> bs in biology -> med school -> residency -> cytopathologist

an old roommate had that plan until he had college bio and chem 1.  he's business now.

Last edited by CoronadoSEAL (2007-04-04 23:00:59)

fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6508|Menlo Park, CA

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

an old roommate had that plan until he had college bio and chem 1.  he's business now.
Business is the way to go for sure. . . I almost did an international business minor, but at the time I just wanted to finish up. . .

You cant go wrong with business that is for sure, good, well rounded, and sensible major.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6408

Medicine's the way to go in Australia.  Unfortunately I need an ENTER of 99.9 - 99.95 (maximum) to get in, combined with a massive UMAT score, so it's a long, hard road ahead.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6339|Orrstrayleea

some_random_panda wrote:

Medicine's the way to go in Australia.  Unfortunately I need an ENTER of 99.9 - 99.95 (maximum) to get in, combined with a massive UMAT score, so it's a long, hard road ahead.
99.95?!?!? WTF are you doing on a forum? start studying!!! a dude in our shcool (shepparton-just down the road from you) got 99.9 and then went on to work in a supermarket for a year and still lives with his parents and is doing some bullshit homeschool thing, lol, if you get a good opportunity like he did dont waste it like he didi!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard