Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692
If any of you want to play with me, PM me, I'll be on later tonight.
Someone025
Cooler Member
+31|6513
srry, but im not with u guys, i love sniping and PR never lets me snipe (only one sniper) (gay)

thats why i go for POE2

Last edited by Someone025 (2007-04-05 11:21:56)

R@ge
+33|6344|Norway

Someone025 wrote:

srry, but im not with u guys, i love sniping and PR never lets me snipe (only one sniper) (gay)

thats why i go for POE2
Actually you have more

kitLimit8 = {'sniper': 0, 'marksman': 1, 'support': 1, 'riflemanaa': 1, 'at': 1}
kitLimit16 = {'sniper': 0, 'marksman': 1, 'support': 2, 'riflemanaa': 1, 'at': 1}
kitLimit24 = {'sniper': 1, 'marksman': 2, 'support': 3, 'riflemanaa': 2, 'at': 2}
kitLimit32 = {'sniper': 2, 'marksman': 2, 'support': 4, 'riflemanaa': 2, 'at': 2}

So when you have 32 players or more on the server you have 2 sniper kits and two marksman kits which is kind of a sniper kit too..
boojiboy16
+2|6486
get pr, it's a bitch to play but seems well worth sticking at (noobs just die in pr)
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6644|United States - Illinois
This mod isn't for everyone so if you like it you need to train and use teamwork.  Remember you die easier, class kit limiting, and no crosshairs.  If you expect to run and gun you might as well just uninstall.  If you act like an idiot you will get kicked and possibly banned from servers.

And when 0.6 comes out the devs are saying it is really going to change again.  So adjust or leave.  We like a very teamwork oriented gameplay and don't want nubs fowling it up.

New commander changes lookin AWESOME (contructable firebases, and defense bunkers)

Good luck to you all and see you on the battlefireld
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6479|Sheffield-England

leetkyle wrote:

Project Reality is my new Battlefield 2142.
It's as shite as 2142?
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

Snap!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK
Fantastic mod, its amazing actually surpasses the original game! Good teamwork although some people shouldn't squad lead!
tiptopT
+72|6582|Scotland's Capital
Am loving it, BF2 is great but this is just more intense.  Well worth the download, i just need a mic cos VOIP is way to go!
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6460|UK

tiptopT wrote:

Am loving it, BF2 is great but this is just more intense.  Well worth the download, i just need a mic cos VOIP is way to go!
1.6gb maybe large but still fantastic I wasn't disappointed despite all the hype.
link52787
+29|6521

wah1188 wrote:

tiptopT wrote:

1.6gb maybe large but still fantastic I wasn't disappointed despite all the hype.
Use bittorrent, hell of alot faster than using mirror sites.

I only play this game now.
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

Thank me for introducing it to you. Without me, you would still be wondering how to spawn properly, and you'd be searching your PR files to somehow get that missing crosshair back

Glad you enjoy it. It is way better than BF2.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

PR = awesome.

M4 sniping is fun.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
psH
Banned
+217|6383|Sydney

Flecco wrote:

PR = awesome.

M4 sniping is fun.
M4=gay
QZ's=phun
L80 > you
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6665|NT, like Mick Dundee

Doms wrote:

Flecco wrote:

PR = awesome.

M4 sniping is fun.
M4=gay
QZ's=phun
L80 > you
I'll see you on one of the BigDGSA servers sometime then.

QZs = gay.

L80s = fun.

G3s = awesome.

M4/M16s > You, your family and your friends, your friend's friends, those random people down the street you don't know and your pets.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6390

Flecco wrote:

Doms wrote:

Flecco wrote:

PR = awesome.

M4 sniping is fun.
M4=gay
QZ's=phun
L80 > you
I'll see you on one of the BigDGSA servers sometime then.

QZs = gay.

L80s = fun.

G3s = awesome.

M4/M16s > You, your family and your friends, your friend's friends, those random people down the street you don't know and your pets.
QZ = pwn

l80s = pwn

G3 = overrated.

M4/M16s = bad at long range and almost useless on burst when aiming down sight.  Good at long range with single, but then you'd get owned with a QZ before killing anything.  It evens out.
BORNAS
+6|6196|Lithuania
evry one ho play project reality visit bf2.lt server and reality serve bf2.lt
BORNAS
+6|6196|Lithuania
i love this game becos is so realistic
[[[@lph@]]]_Templar
+20|6457|UK
Yeh i got it today and love it. Except for some reason my VOIP doesn't work, and thats what i really loved about videos i watched for PR, the fact that teams rely on and use the VOIP effectively. Ah well ........

EDIT: I did make a post in the BF2 section about my VOIP problem, so if anyone can help me then karma awaits them :d

Last edited by [[[@lph@]]]_Templar (2007-05-14 14:33:41)

BORNAS
+6|6196|Lithuania
i don't now wats wrong try to reinstal voip drivers
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6657|Devil's Perch
I had my "divine moment of truth" yesterday, in fact it's been 7 or 8 hours in a row on the iGi server.  That is definitely what this game should be like: Excellent squadleader (believe it or not, German it seems), pretty much the same guys joining the squad over and over again and working as a - very successful - unit.
A breathtaking intense experience.

Nonetheless, it is just not right that PR is a teamwork / voip heaven compared to BF2. Our squadleader kicked several guys from our squad round after round who seemed not to understand what the "VOIP+TW" part in our squadname tried to tell them. If then you see your "squadmates" move out on their own without squadleader ordering them to, you know they didn't get the concept - that's not what this game should be like.

So, my general impression is: if you're with a really good squad and team, PR is the most intense and enjoyable experience online gaming has to offer.
However, if you end up on a team of clueless idiots and in a squad of people who don't know how to use VoIP or even have that deactivated, you know you better play Solitaire for a little while.
Proud member of a dead community.
Idlewild
Disrupted Logic
+71|6328|Londawn
Guys, try and get the BF2s PR EU server started tonight; we tryed last night for just over 2 hours, but to no avail, I'll be on a 6 pm GMT, it's a really good server when it does get started.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6758|Denmark

leetkyle wrote:

Frankly, I don't see myself going back to Battlefield 2 again. I absolutely love PR! I'm getting quite good at flying and was getting an array of compliments.

The teamwork is absolutely amazing. I join a squad and it is a VOIP victory! Working together, fantastic gun sounds.

Project Reality is my new Battlefield 2142. And that's saying something!
good for you that you have converted! but to call it the new BF 2142 BF 2142 is teh crap, so I'm afraid you lost me there.. and yes, PR is nothing short of  fantastic..
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

I had my "divine moment of truth" yesterday, in fact it's been 7 or 8 hours in a row on the iGi server.  That is definitely what this game should be like: Excellent squadleader (believe it or not, German it seems), pretty much the same guys joining the squad over and over again and working as a - very successful - unit.
A breathtaking intense experience.

Nonetheless, it is just not right that PR is a teamwork / voip heaven compared to BF2. Our squadleader kicked several guys from our squad round after round who seemed not to understand what the "VOIP+TW" part in our squadname tried to tell them. If then you see your "squadmates" move out on their own without squadleader ordering them to, you know they didn't get the concept - that's not what this game should be like.

So, my general impression is: if you're with a really good squad and team, PR is the most intense and enjoyable experience online gaming has to offer.
However, if you end up on a team of clueless idiots and in a squad of people who don't know how to use VoIP or even have that deactivated, you know you better play Solitaire for a little while.
Yeah that was some awesome rounds. I just couldn't disconnect. I think we played 10 or 12 rounds in a row and lost only 1 (and that was extract on Al Basrah). Ambassador our SL was "Ante9383", I played with him before and hes always a great SL.
I also commanded for few rounds and my team won all of them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard