blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
How many of you have the expansion to the ES IV called Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles

btw the game is out 
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
Just got the main game; it came with KoTN (PS3 version), so i have a tremendous amount of things to do. I probably won't be getting it, unless i end up beating most of the quests (doubtful).
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
if I get it ill tell you how it is over IRC
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6530
It was alright I already finished it. I was kind of hoping for some addition to the regular map and not a seperate one. If you leave the realm most of the stuff doesnt work like the handy haskill summoning spell.
motherdear
+25|6650|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
looks wicket.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652
SHIT, that's what I forgot to download >.<

I knew I was missing something

ah well I'd just rape the entire island anyway, considering my character is as good as invincible, even without permanent invisibility / near 100% magic/damage reflect
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head
I got permanet invis for the thiefe quest. I was actually just toying around and I got stuck with it. I really don't like it that much anymore cuz you don't get to the fighting. All well all my stuff is almost 100 anyway so whatever.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
yea the expansion should provide some new quests and such plus you are going to be able to make your own weapons which es 4 did not allow so that should be interesting.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head
Hella I get it this Saturday and that is what I am gonna do make me own weapons and stuff. Bring on the harvesting from dead bodies!!!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6708|Charlie One Alpha

heggs wrote:

Just got the main game; it came with KoTN (PS3 version), so i have a tremendous amount of things to do. I probably won't be getting it, unless i end up beating most of the quests (doubtful).
Oblivion has far less quests than you might imagine. I have Shivering Isles but right now I'm working on the KotN quests. Only reason I haven't finished everything by now is that I tend to take long breaks playing Oblivion (1-2 months at a time). If you are a little more dedicated to the game than I am, you'll blow through it in no time. Short but pretty fuckin sweet nontheless.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York

LaidBackNinja wrote:

heggs wrote:

Oblivion has far less quests than you might imagine. I have Shivering Isles but right now I'm working on the KotN quests. Only reason I haven't finished everything by now is that I tend to take long breaks playing Oblivion (1-2 months at a time). If you are a little more dedicated to the game than I am, you'll blow through it in no time. Short but pretty fuckin sweet nontheless.
Short? Really? I must suck then, cause it's taking me awhile to get through the quests. I've probably only finished about 5 so far. Maybe i'll pick up the pace once i get accustomed to it more.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6642|England
Got it and love it.

Nice new dimension. If there is a new expansion I hope Beth concentrates on Radiant Ai tweaks and different gameplay.

SI has been announced for the Ps3 later this year.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6642

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Got it and love it.

Nice new dimension. If there is a new expansion I hope Beth concentrates on Radiant Ai tweaks and different gameplay.

radiant ai doesnt exist. oblivion ai actually sucks. it never became what they made it up to be before release. it was nerfed because they would keep killing each other too often. re up on it on the official forums.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6518|Adelaide, South Australia

lol, Jesus Bug.

As soon as this comes out in Aus, I'm getting it.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head
Anyone know where I can get it for the 360 cuz I can't find it anywhere for 360 just the gay PC. Any help would be sweet.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6447

heggs wrote:

I don't think this one is on the PS3 YET!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6652

Omnideath wrote:

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Got it and love it.

radiant ai doesnt exist. oblivion ai actually sucks. it never became what they made it up to be before release. it was nerfed because they would keep killing each other too often. re up on it on the official forums.
yeaup, the routines of characters in oblivion are extremely shallow. the only real ones are manually scripted for quests and the like
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head
I am downloading it now for the 360 off the market place along with the downloadable content. So time for a bunch more hours of kicking ass!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
post back here tell us how it is after you play it
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6478|Sheffield-England
Elder scrolls..... you've gotta be kidding me.... i'm getting Two Worlds for xbox 360 next month
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

I already sold my copy of ES4. I'll pick it up again when it inevitably comes out with its expansion packs. Still have my super copy of Morrowind.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head

blademaster wrote:

post back here tell us how it is after you play it
Well I beat the main quest within about 10 hours. But I did use the guide. I like the expansion its alot of fun and you get to do a bunch of neat things. I don't want to spoil it for you. But if you download shivering isles then I would reccomend the other quests you can get as they will help slightly.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6644
cool thx for posting ghostgr
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6740|In your head
No problem. Oh and if you need a strategy guide they have it and you can get from Wal-mart or.....I shall PM you about second option.
0ji
+36|6227|Estados Unidos
Don't have it but have seen it and looks sweet.  Played Morrowind though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard