taffy1979
+7|6619|u.k

cuppytea wrote:

http://www.game-monitor.com/server-stat … :16567.png

^^^ Very good rotation, only really gets populated on weekends though.
Yeah Cuppy there was a point when i was playing when i finished my nights shift at 4 in the morning midweek, get yourselves in there guys. BE WARNED admins are assholes in there tho:-)
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

steelie34 wrote:

anyone know of a 24/7 Mass/surge server?
The Addicted-2-Games Urban Assault Server is set as Mass Destruction for now.

IIRC it's a 16 player map with 24 slots. Don't know how it's populated at night but we get it going every morning around 9 - 10 AM EST if it's empty.

Don't have IP handy, just search for Addicted or for the Map.  East Coast USA server, in PA I ping under 30ms.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
I am yet to get the Rebel medal and ribbon. I moved to EF and AF these days...
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6383|the land of bourbon

T.Pike wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

IIRC it's a 16 player map with 24 slots. Don't know how it's populated at night but we get it going every morning around 9 - 10 AM EST if it's empty.

Don't have IP handy, just search for Addicted or for the Map.  East Coast USA server, in PA I ping under 30ms.
i've played on that server a few times now... finally there is a 24/7 mass server, but why is it IO?!?!?! argh!
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
If you BF2 people need a server - I have 8 and 3 are empty.. so if you want a server to your liking just say when huckleberry. They are a mean 64size/player.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6284|Pennsyltucky

steelie34 wrote:

T.Pike wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

i've played on that server a few times now... finally there is a 24/7 mass server, but why is it IO?!?!?! argh!
Wish I could give you a GOOD reason, but I can't.  That particular server is "sponsored" by one of the A2G ADMINs & he just doesn't like vehicles.

He switched it this morning to the 32 player map with 24 slots.  Then for a couple rounds he switched it to the 64 player size.  It really wasn't as much running as I thought it would be.  On that map I like being a squadleader, taking a boat and driving to the opposite side of the map to cap a flag.  Usually I'll get at least 1-2 squad members to spawn on me.

I think it will stay Mass Destruction 32/64 map with 24 slots fow the forseeable future.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard