montypythizzle
+21|6600
LIKE TOTLY I AM SICK OF BEING  KILLED AND ACCUSING YOU OF CHEATING!!!

This includes ALL of you pr0 clans pfft own some other n00b you cocks

(sort of a joke...)

Really, I was on this DCON server (first time playing DCON) and I see all these familiar pr0 clan names and what not.

As soon as I tabbed to see who was on what side, I IMMEDIATELY joined the pr0s because I of course am one of them,    NOT.

I joined because I like teamwork, although no one revived me....

Seriously, stay in YOUR own servers.

You are terrorizing regular ole people that just want to lose.

OK LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

BTW in DCON you can jump and shoot at same time. (haven't tried dolphin diving and doing it)

Last edited by montypythizzle (2007-04-03 21:06:07)

BlackKoala
+215|6323
Um...good job?

Or...congrats?
Des.Kmal
+917|6615|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
......wtf?

edit that shit and make it sensible and understandable.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
montypythizzle
+21|6600

Des.Kmal wrote:

......wtf?

edit that shit and make it sensible and understandable.
Sure enough! I will add some spacing. I am sorry you didn't understand the first time.

Last edited by montypythizzle (2007-04-03 21:06:34)

montypythizzle
+21|6600
Some offenders:
Client-L
sk.
nL

I don't even know what those stand for, BUT, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves!
You guys don't squad up all on one side. It's called compassion! cocks.

I have nothing against these guys, but please I get tired of people complaining "he is haxor" "got you bitch" I don't want that negative energy on MY internets!
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6441|Perth, W.A, Australia.
wtf this topic makes no sence what so ever
montypythizzle
+21|6600

Ice Cold Killa wrote:

wtf this topic makes no sence what so ever
Neither does your misunderstanding of how to spell "sense".
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6388

sila. is one I regularly get pissed off at.

Last edited by some_random_panda (2007-04-03 21:20:59)

Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland

montypythizzle wrote:

(sort of a joke...)

Really, I was on this DCON server (first time playing DCON) and I see all these familiar pr0 clan names and what not.

As soon as I tabbed to see who was on what side, I IMMEDIATELY joined the pr0s because I of course am one of them,    NOT.

OK LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

BTW in DCON you can jump and shoot at same time. (haven't tried dolphin diving and doing it)
Sorry to hear that!

That is why we skilled players gets so many kicks... by guys like you...
We just wanna have fun and enjoy our game. So do you. I know.
We try to evade places like yours, trust me, we do!
Becuse we get rammed all the time, and we can´t teach you everything, cause we are +1000 hours ahead..
Sometimes some assholes do this on purpose, and it sucks...
But we all have to live with it...
We pay for the game, we can play in any place we want that is official and ranked.
We just seem to be the average group and that´s why we make threads like "I got kicked for being a H4X0R"
We can compare ours with your complains. Ours is as childish as yours. But you are probably new here
so that is why I am polite. You seem to be a nice guy too.
Add me on X fire, If you want some help. Me and the boys can come over some day!
But this is how it works. I hope that I have never done this to you.
You seem like a nice guy with no experience in the game yet.
One day you will understand.

Take care!!! +1 For the try and leave threads like this one out in the future.
Some day You will know what I´m talking about. Some day YOU will beat those so called "PRO"´s

-Uber

Sorry for the crappy grammar!!!

Last edited by Ubersturmbannfuhrer (2007-04-03 22:45:33)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
lol wow you'll hate me and my friends(warchild,dynamic,6th)
I LOVE YOU KILLADRAGON <3
Edit:I <3 u 2 RedHot! & and my homies at 6th

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-04-03 22:46:34)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
lol funny how you think Client-L is good lololol j/k i <3 u guyz but seriously omg
sk = Special K.(I think?) - bascially nL
nL = Next Level
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6385|Vancouver, BC, Canada
People like them are very highly skilled, don't bitch cause they don't revive... None of them do don't think they are singling you out. If you want teamwork watch them in a match or join a competitive team, pubbing is just for fun no more so let them do as they please. And I must say I totally agree with Ubersturmbannfuhrer and Kmal.
Please stop whining or stay away from the servers that many of these teams have put up for our enjoyment -- one example being Dynamic's DCon servers. That is all.

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2007-04-03 22:51:10)

SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol funny how you think Client-L is good lololol j/k i <3 u guyz but seriously omg
nL = Next Level
You are correct on all points, except I thought sk turned into -nL?
Lol @ Client-L being baddies.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
I <3 u silent and dynamic's dcon servers own to bad i been playing wc3 and gw lately not enuf bf2
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California

SilentscoutIX wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

nL = Next Level
You are correct on all points, except I thought sk turned into -nL?
Lol @ Client-L being baddies.
gawd u n00b <3 thats why i put "basically nL" hence the "basically nL"

I found out i spelt "bascially" wrong im such a noob

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-04-03 22:52:52)

SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

I <3 u silent and dynamic's dcon servers own to bad i been playing wc3 and gw lately not enuf bf2
GW is killing more players than WoW I think now.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6450
You just made an entire post that essentially is begging "Please don't pwn me or anyone else."  Sorry.....but GETTING your ass handed to you is part of the game.  The only legitimate way to decrease how often that happens is to challenge yourself against better players in order to improve.

KiL
Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6413|Melbourne, Australia
LoL! @ uber being so condescending. Yes you might have played for over 1000 hours uber, but he's played nearly 500 which i would say constitutes quite an experienced player.

Moreover, his kdr is .3 higher than urs, and his spm is .9 higher than urs, so i wouldnt go round acting like ur so much better than him......
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
Stats... Serious business...
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
liek omg my statz are ze 1337 i wish i can show off my rank in matches and scrims
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6325

I hate you people
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
basetballjones
+30|6746

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

montypythizzle wrote:

(sort of a joke...)

OK LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

Sorry to hear that!

That is why we skilled players gets so many kicks... by guys like you...
We just wanna have fun and enjoy our game. So do you. I know.
We try to evade places like yours, trust me, we do!
Becuse we get rammed all the time, and we can´t teach you everything, cause we are +1000 hours ahead..
Sometimes some assholes do this on purpose, and it sucks...
But we all have to live with it...
We pay for the game, we can play in any place we want that is official and ranked.
We just seem to be the average group and that´s why we make threads like "I got kicked for being a H4X0R"
We can compare ours with your complains. Ours is as childish as yours. But you are probably new here
so that is why I am polite. You seem to be a nice guy too.
Add me on X fire, If you want some help. Me and the boys can come over some day!
But this is how it works. I hope that I have never done this to you.
You seem like a nice guy with no experience in the game yet.
One day you will understand.

Take care!!! +1 For the try and leave threads like this one out in the future.
Some day You will know what I´m talking about. Some day YOU will beat those so called "PRO"´s

-Uber

Sorry for the crappy grammar!!!
Honestly, this thread could have ended after this post.

I have to type this one often;
I'm not looking through the wall, it's call UAV and a $100 7.1 Surround headset that gave you away while you were running around making noise.

A lot of people forget sometimes that hardware can give you more of an edge than some puss ass aimbot.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6604|Parainen, Finland

Kommander_Kale wrote:

LoL! @ uber being so condescending. Yes you might have played for over 1000 hours uber, but he's played nearly 500 which i would say constitutes quite an experienced player.

Moreover, his kdr is .3 higher than urs, and his spm is .9 higher than urs, so i wouldnt go round acting like ur so much better than him......
I am not even gonna start with you boy!!!

To show you my point here is a example:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68674

If that  isn´t enough then here is the same point on a 16 year old level:

1. We live the game through the character we play with.

2. What soemone does to the character is ALMOST the same as doing it to you.

So if i say "Eat your mother´s testicles!!!" to your character In game, It is almost the same as I would write it to you here personally and that is very inapropriate. But in your case this could be accepted but I am still not going down to your level. That is why some servers have more mature rules than you have and they use language filters. DUH??? We don´t use them on our server, cause we expect people to behave like we do to them. If they dont respect us, I flame them or kick their asses or just kick them out, depending on my mood. Like I would threat a real person after his behavior... DUH!!???

3. Now that means that a guy guy won´t develope in a game much faster than he would in his normal life. The same goes after skill. If you understand my point this is enough. But I´m not sure you do so I will continue.
You can´t judge a guy by the hours he spends playing. DonFck and I are both on the same level. I have played more than him + 1000 hours, but he is smarter so he develops faster. Thats why I stated this.

4. Now I can´t analyze that guy by his stats how good he is??? DUH!!!???

5. If I would, I would probably hurt his feelings cause I don´t know him, neither does he.

6. In this case I understand the guy IN THIS SPECIFIC THREAD cause I was on the same level as he was a year back...

7. THAT`S WHY I SOUNDED SO "PRO" EVEN THOUGH I ACTUALLY SUCK!!!

8. BUT I AM BETTER THAN THE MOST OF THE USAL PLAYERS, WHY IS NOT THE QUESTION, YOU COULD ASK MY OWN OPINION IN A PERSONAL THREAD WHERE I COULD DO MY BEST TO ANALYZE MYSELF AS A PERSON AND MY OPINIONS AND MOTIVATIONS.... I have a IQ on about 120, It´is above average, that could be one reason, but you can not judge someone by only that. This matter is much more complicated..DUH...

9. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY POINT BY NOW!!!!

10. Moderators, CLOSE THIS THREAD, The Author understood the point long time ago, this guy, calling himself
"Kommander_Kale" didn´t. Sorry for that.

+1 to you for not understanding and you where now forced to read this "much" text to get it...
In other words, From me Personally, I hope this helped you a bit to understand the meaning of life.....

But that is off course another story....

I have spoken!!!!

Best regards to  all of you reading this thread, a good one for once!!!

-Uber

Sorry for the grammar once again.
Dragonclaw
+186|6303|Florida
You people are retards. Dont you know extreme sarcasm when you read the first post?
aLpHa|Mr.App|e
+5|6403
wow...this must be one of the most retarded threads i've ever seen.... i didnt understand the reason you got angry anyway...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard