FAMAS G2 (EuroForces - medic)7%7% - 10
G3A3 (Unlock 1 - assault)10%10% - 14
F2000 (Unlock 2 - assault)6%6% - 8
L85A1 (Unlock 1 - medic)3%3% - 5
G36E (Unlock 2 - medic)14%14% - 19
Total: 133
aLi3nZ
+138|6504|New Zealand
G36E if you have 20 or lower PING (**** hit registration), otherwise the AK-101 pwns all.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6498|Valley of the Dragons

m8v2 wrote:

And right before you posted this into the forum a anonymous ip address had just added that into wikipedia. Nice try.
Its a conspiracy ... ... now take of you alu-hat and stfu.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6645|Apeldoorn, Holland
The question is wrongly asked imo.
It must be; what is your favourite assault rifle on long distance and short/middle distance?
You wonder why? Well i prefer the L85A1/F2000 on long ranges (single shot FTW!) and the AK101 on the lower ranges...
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine
I prefer AK at any range ; though trying to get the same skill with M16
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6320|Orrstrayleea

Sandriatinhi wrote:

It must be; what is your favourite assault rifle on long distance and short/middle distance?
You wonder why? Well i prefer the L85A1/F2000 on long ranges (single shot FTW!) and the AK101 on the lower ranges...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6283|eng
M16A2 is quality, no matter what. I go on and off the G36E, but it is a good gun. TECHNICALLY it is a carbine, but on BF2, it is classed as an assault rifle.

FAMAS is a piece of shit, it is french.
G3 has a small clip.
AK-101/47 are both guns i can't be arsed with, i hate auto fire except for on RPK-74, PKM + P90.
F2000 is AWFUL at long range.

SHOTGUNS OWN
#rekt
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Sandriatinhi wrote:

Lol, you couldnt even list them all in your own poll
Sandriatinhi
+15|6645|Apeldoorn, Holland
Don't even know how to make one!

Like to fill them btw
BlackKoala
+215|6322

mint-sauce-41 wrote:

FAMAS is a piece of shit, it is french.
That explains it.

I wondered why, when I was using it, my pixel guy kind of walked into the back of the map and hid.

:p
m8v2
Banned
+16|6292

Jemme101 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

And right before you posted this into the forum a anonymous ip address had just added that into wikipedia. Nice try.
Don't be mad that you got caught making up bullshit to prove a point.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6565|NYC / Hamburg

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

SCAR-H beechez!
QFT! SCAR-H is great
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

m8v2 wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

To prove a point ... which would be? I still have to make/edit any Wiki article.

I think postings like yours show that the internets is in dire need of an IQ threshold.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6388|fåking denmark
Well, actually, it's just called an L85, and The EU asault is also an L85A1, just with a greande launcher.
m8v2
Banned
+16|6292

Jemme101 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

To prove a point ... which would be? I still have to make/edit any Wiki article.

I think postings like yours show that the internets is in dire need of an IQ threshold.
The point would proving the L85A1 is the best weapon.

I think posting like yours show that the internets is in dire need of an maturity threshold.
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6388|fåking denmark
And so are the G36 series as I remember ..
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6743

klassekock wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

Who the hell picked the F2000?

Unreal..
I did now too. Simply because of the flashbangs that come with it. How fun is it not to flash 3 people and knife them all?
Those 3 people being teammates no doubt....9 times out of 10....
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6528|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
wrong.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

m8v2 wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

m8v2 wrote:

The point would proving the L85A1 is the best weapon.

I think posting like yours show that the internets is in dire need of an maturity threshold.
I think that by your postings you allready have proven the maturity point

But seeing as you are clueless beyond belief I will help you out. The point of the Wiki link was the fact that the test irl in that article showed the same weapons we tend to favor in polls like this. Nothing more, nothing less beyond that similarity.
I didnt write it or edited it, because I have never done any work on a Wiki article. It was even the first time I saw the article because I was trying to get information on a discrepancy in the BF2 game files.
The weapons/handheld folder has the L85A2 listed in a folder as the sa80a2 which struck me as odd. So I Googled it and got the Wiki link showing the SA80 as being base platform for L85 series.

Come to think of it. It shows great disrespect to all the posters on this forum that you see them as mere sheep that would be so easily influenced by a Wiki link. Maybe thats a reality in your E-world but dont try to impose it on the rest of us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard