Poll

Desert Combat section in Expansions and Mods?

Heck yeah!83%83% - 25
No!16%16% - 5
Total: 30
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker
I'd like to see a section for Desert Combat for BF2 since POE 2 and Project Reality have their own.  Desert Combat is one of my most anticipated mods and I'd like to have a central spot for discussion and sharing tips and screenshots.  Anyone else?
sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6320|USA Biznatch!
We might as well have a section for all the mods! But a sandbox section would be nice but, that's what totalBF2 forums are for :p .But IDC I just voted yes.

Last edited by sportsman11-2cool4u (2007-04-01 17:59:28)

-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6573|Melbourne, Australia.
Ryan
+1,230|6836|Alberta, Canada

Stingray24 wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68396
Ok, I never go in the feature section so I didn't even see that.  I thought it would be more visible here where people that play the mod would be reading.  I'll delete if need be, but most people won't even see your thread imo.
But it's not about BF2...
It's about adding another subforum to this site... that's why it is under Feature Requests.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6438|The Land of Scott Walker

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=68396
Ok, I never go in the feature section so I didn't even see that.  I thought it would be more visible here where people that play the mod would be reading.  I'll delete if need be, but most people won't even see your thread imo.

The reason I'm suggesting this is because, for me, DC for BF2 is more anticipated than Project Reality and POE2 combined.  There was a huge following for DC for BF1942, too, so I thought it would be appropriate to have it's own section.

Main point: Post it where it's most visible or we won't get enough feedback to get it done.  Mine has more votes and it's been up for only a half hour.

Last edited by Stingray24 (2007-04-01 18:50:26)

zeidmaan
+234|6408|Vienna

Considering that there were 20 topics of "I like DC" so far it would be nice to have them all in one separate section
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6383

I don't know, it's not really as good as it was supposed to be (ooh, a brilliant Desert Combat-based mod!!!!)
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6841|"Frisco"

er close.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard