Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6231|Man Diego

Well, I don't get mad very often.  However, this did make me a bit upset.  What do you think?  It was the Down 2 Destroy IP address 208.100.0.141

https://www.groovyfx.com/leo/bf2bullshit.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6553|British Columbia, Canada
12 Year olds with BF2CC makes Jesus Cry.
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6715|Doncaster, England
I think they need their arses spanked.
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6293
Wow! Speachless
agent146
+127|6377|Jesus Land aka Canada
lol that's RACIST!
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6770|Great Brown North
whatd you say that made them pee their pants?
reaper_654
confused??
+36|6287|ohio,USA
lol dont be a fuck tard then
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Perv3rt wrote:

Well, I don't get mad very often.  However, this did make me a bit upset.  What do you think?  It was the Down 2 Destroy IP address 208.100.0.141

http://www.groovyfx.com/leo/bf2bullshit.png
You probably broke one of their rules.  That's why you got kicked.

As for the language, yes, immaturity manifests on the web.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6614|Camp XRay

sorry i get a little crazy sometimes....
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Perv3rt
+193|6231|Man Diego

I had the Mobile AA at the docks on Dragon Valley.  I shot at everything that gave me a lock.  That was nothing compared to the baseraping that they were enjoying the round before.  I guess it was okay then since the admins happened to be on the other side?  They were probably freaking out that they couldn't come over and kill everyone in their attack copter, nor could anything else in the air could come to the docks, especially when I was support and my friend was an engineer. 

Perhaps I should have had 3 APCs in the water at the Essex and both J10s flying over the carrier along with 2 attack copters?  They couldn't have been raping the carrier harder if they tried.  And before all of you morons say I deserved to raped:  1) It is "against server rules" & 2)  I came into the server into this chaos, so don't go saying I deserved to be baseraped when I had nothing to do with my side losing the land spawn point.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6470|Somewhere else

If you are smart, you'll go back for a permanent Ban.   Permanent Bans are satisfying if you want one.  I, on other accounts, have been banned and it is helpful, I won't be mid round doing well only to get kicked by a six year old because I didn't give him a ride ever again.  On that server anyway.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6620|Mexifornia, USA
I'm one of the =D2D= admins on our server. The reason someone probably got that pissed at you, is because of our first rule, which is no attacking the carrier. All of our admins (except this one, of course) will first give you a warning about a rule, which will show up like "WARNING!!! Perv3rt Rule #1 ** No attacking the carrier", then if the player consciously continues to not obey the rules, they will get a kick. Now I don't know if you were or were not attacking the carrier, but someone probably thought you were since they may have been getting a lock while they were on/leaving the carrier. Our rule doesn't make the carrier a spot where helis and planes can run to if they're gonna get shot down, but it mostly applies to infantry/planes/helis boarding or attacking the people on the carrier. It's a tough call when someone seems to be breaking the rules, so on behalf of all the =D2D= members, I am sorry this happened to you and we'll work to make sure it doesn't happen again to you or any other player.

BTW- Once we find the admin that did this, he will be permanently removed from the clan, no questions asked.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6435|Perth, W.A, Australia.

jamesb wrote:

I think they need their arses spanked.
oooo kinky

but seriously what he said was way over the top and is not on.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Jibbles wrote:

I'm one of the =D2D= admins on our server. The reason someone probably got that pissed at you, is because of our first rule, which is no attacking the carrier. All of our admins (except this one, of course) will first give you a warning about a rule, which will show up like "WARNING!!! Perv3rt Rule #1 ** No attacking the carrier", then if the player consciously continues to not obey the rules, they will get a kick. Now I don't know if you were or were not attacking the carrier, but someone probably thought you were since they may have been getting a lock while they were on/leaving the carrier. Our rule doesn't make the carrier a spot where helis and planes can run to if they're gonna get shot down, but it mostly applies to infantry/planes/helis boarding or attacking the people on the carrier. It's a tough call when someone seems to be breaking the rules, so on behalf of all the =D2D= members, I am sorry this happened to you and we'll work to make sure it doesn't happen again to you or any other player.

BTW- Once we find the admin that did this, he will be permanently removed from the clan, no questions asked.
What a great answer.  More admins like this please.
1hawaii50
+5|6697

Jibbles wrote:

Jibbles,
Most admins I've encountered could learn a thing or two from you.  Thanks for the positive response, and here's hoping you follow through with the removal!

Last edited by 1hawaii50 (2007-04-02 15:56:06)

Perv3rt
+193|6231|Man Diego

Jibbles wrote:

Apology accepted.  By the way, I tried to go to your website to let you know.  However, the link I got shows the intro movie and then says something about the link being bad.
Jibbles
Rifle Expert
+56|6620|Mexifornia, USA
Thanks a lot guys. It only takes one person to make the whole clan look bad.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6577|Sweden
And it only takes one decent admin to make it look good again.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6319

Ahhhh, how sweet. Now lets all kiss and make up. (jk)
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
JaggedPanther
+61|6464
I doubt anything will happen, nice to see a boast from an admin to read but I've seen the N word on that server plenty of times with admins around. They aren't the only ones though.
GrumpyOldMan
+2|6225
Prev I was made aware of your post by Jibbles, this type of conduct will not be tolerated on our server. I am the server owner and have spoke with the clan leaders and we will ID this pig and strip him of admin rights and probably kick him from the clan. You have my apology, However we do not allow attacking carrier at any time, except the AA guns and if a chopper has gone back for repairs then they r legit targets, I was not there so I cant say what u may have done to get kicked. Be advised you r welcome at our server and if you have any further problems let me or Shortbuttthin know and we will take care of them. It is our goal to have a fun and enjoyable xerver for all to enjoy.
logitech487
+16|6394|From The State Of Taxes
wow some responsible people running a server , most of them just say too bad or don't bother to respond to valid complaint's
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6444|USA

agent146 wrote:

lol that's RACIST!
lol
Jem250
+4|6225|Bath, UK

klassekock wrote:

And it only takes one decent admin to make it look good again.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6474|P-way, NJ

agent146 wrote:

lol that's RACIST!
Just cause he called that 1 guy a nigger does not mean he's racist against all black people

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard