Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6237
I've just come from the EA forums and it says there, that the servers have shut down and thanks for participating. Now they better be fucking joking.
Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6237
5 Mins later and the server is back up and running 
Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6237
EA full of shit. That old boys right someone should burn it down next april fools day, see how they like it.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6649|Behind that RPK-74
Still refusing me a Connection
Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6250|Norfolk, England
Works for me fine now
j4mi3-k1ll3r
Yeah it is working for me now .
But i am well pissed off due to the fact i am down 450+ points 3 Gold 2 Silver cpl Bronze and my VETERAN CHOPPER FFS

Okay update , got one game and now refused again WTF !!!

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2007-04-02 03:17:51)

Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6250|Norfolk, England
Bollocks being refused again
levesly
+1|6538|UK, Derbyshire
I'm getting the same, I login in then I cant connect to the EA Master server.
corce
+2|6584
http://battlefield.ea.com/ is down too, not sure how that relates to the master server but I would guess its not one and the same, looks like an important network has gone down, rather than a server or two.
hawaythelads
We are PREMIER LEAGUE!
+84|6488|Newcastle Upon Tyne.
It appears that UK*, the netherlands* and denmark* is still down, other places are still fine.

Confirmed...
Onidax
+41|6494
Im in england and I cant connect..
James-M-II
+13|6370|ENGLAND
ea are a bunch of cunts
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6723|Sydney, Australia
I logged in fine this afternoon to play some PR.

EDIT: on second thoughts, the login did take an unusually long time.

Mcminty.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I played a poopload yesterday (since I only have/had 709 points to Sgt.Major); a total of 350+ points, only to notice none of my points have registered at the time I'm writing this post.. I played before and after the Master Server crash..

Quadruple-bollocks.. (Entertayner knows that bollocks, double-bollocks and triple-bollocks were already used on Smoke Screen yesterday )
I need around tree fiddy.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

DonFck wrote:

I played a poopload yesterday (since I only have/had 709 points to Sgt.Major); a total of 350+ points, only to notice none of my points have registered at the time I'm writing this post.. I played before and after the Master Server crash..

Quadruple-bollocks.. (Entertayner knows that bollocks, double-bollocks and triple-bollocks were already used on Smoke Screen yesterday )
That sucks

How long has this been going on now? They could at least tell us what's going on (or have they? )
Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6250|Norfolk, England
There's nothing in the news section on the EA battlefield site. Maybe they're just too busy trying to fix the problem lol.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6635|England
I played before, during and after the crash (unknown to me)

Let me see, im down expert engineer, expert sniper, expert support, expert assualt, expert special ops, 1000+ points and 300++ kills (for Special Forces)

Looks like ill have the enjoyement of getting to do it all over again
j4mi3-k1ll3r
I have lost loads of points the BASTARDS and my VET Heli Badge
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Yeah, this sucks. Bots have no concept of teamwork.

[edit]Logged on fine on my third attempt.[/edit]

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-02 05:50:57)

imik2
+1|6534
I have a biig problem. yesterday i get 2 badges and today i have only one of them and my points what i earned yesterday didnt come to my account whats the problem. also when i were commandor i was in helicopter alltime but helicopter time didnt come also whats wierd?anyone knows whats the problem. sometimes my points doesnt come so soon but this is very long time. Also that is wierd then i disconect in server then i look BFHQ and i have nothing there like im rookie but in leaderboards are  all my points there :s
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
This is really boring,i wan't to play Pr.

...Sigh.................
Chuck-91
Yellow Army
+3|6250|Norfolk, England
Managed to get on DCon for a few minutes until it crashed
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
One day someone is just going to get pissed off we this bullshit and go down to EA and fucking blow them all up.

One day...I can dream.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

Is the server down in the US too? I was about to  play.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494
EAUK_Protagonist
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject:     Reply with quote
We don't have any further information at the moment, but the issue is being worked on.
link

Last edited by Doggehspike (2007-04-02 06:17:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard