B1GBUD
+17|6598|Under an Artillery Shell
yay.... I'm in too, I thought fucking with my router RIP settings made some difference.

If you're still not able to connect, this might help...

RIP Direction: RIP (Routing Information Protocol, RFC1058 and RFC1389) allows a Router to exchange routing information with other Routers. The RIP Direction selection controls how the Router sends and receives RIP packets. Both is the default.
When set to Both or Out Only, the Router will broadcast its routing table periodically.
When set to Both or In Only, it will incorporate the RIP information that it receives.
When set to None, it will not send any RIP packets and will ignore any RIP packets received.
RIP Version: This controls the format and the broadcasting method of the RIP packets that the Router sends. (It recognizes both formats when receiving.) By default, this is set for RIP-1.
RIP-1 is universally supported. RIP-1 is probably adequate for most networks, unless you have an unusual network setup.
RIP-2 carries more information. Both RIP-2B and RIP-2M send the routing data in RIP-2 format.
RIP-2B uses subnet broadcasting.
RIP-2M uses multicasting. (See note below.)
Note: Multicasting can reduce the load on non-Router machines because they do not listen to the RIP multicast address and will not receive the RIP packets. However, if one Router uses multicasting, then all Routers on your network must use multicasting.
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6649|Behind that RPK-74
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
FUCK IT
----------
And FUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.......................................
PsyGotic
+1|6238|Netherlands

3lmo wrote:

JohnClark wrote:

BellusEndus wrote:

Desert Conflict no worky for me
No ofcourse not, you have to log in to the same EA masterserver!
It DOES work, I've been playing it all evening and I am from Europe so what u are saying is totally gay.
I can also log in in normal BF2 but my stats aren't getting updated.
Not completely true..... I'm also from the netherlands and i can not connect to! This morning i played for about half an hour after that it was all crap again like last night.
Just wait till they fix their stuff.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary
Okey yesterday it was okey taht you cant login but hey WTF 24 hours are passed and i STILL cant login.
Maybe its a new commercial shit that we should buy 2142 where you prolly are able to login
NO I WONT BUY that CRAP sorry...
j4mi3-k1ll3r
Waits for 1.42 patch
ssonrats
+221|6646
Hmm i can login fine.
j4mi3-k1ll3r

venom6 wrote:

Okey yesterday it was okey taht you cant login but hey WTF 24 hours are passed and i STILL cant login.
Maybe its a new commercial shit that we should buy 2142 where you prolly are able to login
Can't even login to 2142 either lol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

I can login now, but it's slow and the server list is empty on DCon, don't know if that's related or not. My BF2 favourites show.
Riddicker
+40|6550|Germany - Bavaria
damn! Now my teammates or online but i still cant connect! Whats up? Dont want to play against bots any more! ROFL
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6236|Bristol
Ahhhh ive been trying since 6 yesterday, ive had to go downstairs and watch tv, IVE HAD TO WATCH TV i want back on

heh
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

I can't log in for anything.

had to try out some single player, man WHAT A BORE!

https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/986/boringsingleplayerya7.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
Sniper-UK-Ghost
Ice Lolly Maniac
+30|6236|Bristol
yep welcome to tv world...

*trying again...*

*Editing after trying, IT WORKED!!!!!!!

not really *crys*

Last edited by Sniper-UK-Ghost (2007-04-02 13:38:27)

artofsurvival
Idiot!
+33|6358|the Great British Queendom :)
Oh My Fucking God!
In the UK here, has anyone else been experiencing problems with BF2? "The Server Refused Connection" and all that, would like to know otherwise I am going to shoot myself
Exxorcism
Vatican's Holy Sniper
+2|6261|Vatican
I can connect but I have an increase of 50 in my ping
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
It works fine for me, just got this the Insurgents medal.
XacT|Sleep
+0|6236|Norway
Not sure if this link has been posted yet in this 13 page thread... Might be worth checking from time to time.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/ann.jspa?sls=2&annID=359

Right now it says:

Announcement: Server Issues
Posted By:     EA_Violet (EA.com)
Created in:     Category: Battlefield
Posted:     Apr 2, 2007 3:25 PM
There are currently issues with some Battlefield 2 and 2142 servers. The appropriate teams are aware and working to get everyone back on the battlefield.

I'll update this announcement when more information is available.
--------------

**Update** 4.2.2007 11:22 Pacific

The cause has been identified; the appropriate teams are now working to resolve the issue.
--------------
Riddicker
+40|6550|Germany - Bavaria
Why can only the top ten players play while i have to wait? WRONG WORLD! Those need a brake! Perhaps they would realize the world outside the game!
FUCK EA!
Inimicus_7
+26|6363|England, UK
Humm, what are the PID's of the people that can't get on, I was just speaking to my friend who recently got BF and he can get on fine, and the server was full of well new people.

I'm 65417461, I'm not sure if it's like like people before 8******* can't get on or something? =\
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Riddicker wrote:

Why can only the top ten players play while i have to wait? WRONG WORLD! Those need a brake! Perhaps they would realize the world outside the game!
FUCK EA!
Dude...Wait, what? (I stole that from someone's sig)
And, just so you know, people outside of the top 10 can play as well, myself included. I also like the line "Perhaps they would realize the world outside the game!" Notice the irony: While you complain about them not having no lives, you yourself sit here and complain (i.e. not participating in the outside world).

Let the flamewars begin.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
aLeX
.?
+160|6333|:D

XacT|Sleep wrote:

Not sure if this link has been posted yet in this 13 page thread... Might be worth checking from time to time.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/ann.jspa?s … ;annID=359

Right now it says:

Announcement: Server Issues
Posted By:     EA_Violet (EA.com)
Created in:     Category: Battlefield
Posted:     Apr 2, 2007 3:25 PM
There are currently issues with some Battlefield 2 and 2142 servers. The appropriate teams are aware and working to get everyone back on the battlefield.

I'll update this announcement when more information is available.
--------------

**Update** 4.2.2007 11:22 Pacific

The cause has been identified; the appropriate teams are now working to resolve the issue.
--------------
So basically fcuk all is being done

Good work, EA FTW!!
Mad Ad
+178|6512|England, UK
oh man this is TAKING THE PISS I wanna try out DCon and its now two nights....wtf are they playing at?

cant they afford more than a 486 to run the damn thing on?
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6560|Hungary

j4mi3-k1ll3r wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Can't even login to 2142 either lol
Then i say also lol
Mabye Bf 3 is comming out ?
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6494
I think it's piss poor that they've shut down their forums.
aLeX
.?
+160|6333|:D

Doggehspike wrote:

I think it's piss poor that they've shut down their forums.
Just a thought, if the master server is playing up. Wouldn't it effect their site as well?
Kayato
+2|6459|Near Milan/ Italy
.......well.........so............someone will join a clanwar on MSN Chess??????

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard