Raider
+0|6756
4500 hours playing as seals etc that BULLSHIT and the ribbon for 5 hour in seals or insurgent or rebels whatever u want doesnt work ive seen people that are over 5 hours rebels and insurgent and SAS but dont have the ribbon of the team
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6693|Germany
Yes, we know. There are several threads about your complaint. Look here  BF2S Forums.
Use the search button and don't create everytime a new post.
Write all your complaits into one thread.
Use keywords (here i.e. Service ribbon) to find what you're searching
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
go cry about it some more.  supposedly one of the requirements is 1,000 tears shed too.  i can see youre well on your way to acheiving that.
YitEarp
+1|6695
the 5hour ribbons are currently commented out in the code, i.e. unobtainable until a patch that removes the comments.

the awards have the same requirements the BF2 regular medals did with 4500 hours, but in a patch they reduced requirements to 250 hours for each team, assuming they will do the same for SF but not sure why they didnt include those changes at launch.
BHING KING
+0|6661

YitEarp wrote:

the 5hour ribbons are currently commented out in the code, i.e. unobtainable until a patch that removes the comments.

the awards have the same requirements the BF2 regular medals did with 4500 hours, but in a patch they reduced requirements to 250 hours for each team, assuming they will do the same for SF but not sure why they didnt include those changes at launch.
no they arent out. there are people who have legitimately got them. its just we as of yet do not know the exact requirements for them
Ubar hasnt got it right... for once
Wisher1981
+1|6724|SWEDEN

YitEarp wrote:

ehh yit... dont u have an army ribbon... took u 96 hour or something...
YitEarp
+1|6695
indeed, the commented file appears to have little or no bearing on the actual obtaining of medals/ribbons.  im assuming its done server side perhaps.
bigelectricat
+3|6662

ThomasMorgan wrote:

go cry about it some more.  supposedly one of the requirements is 1,000 tears shed too.  i can see youre well on your way to acheiving that.
seems like you talk from experience as you already have a special forces ribbon.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6711|In your head

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Wow what a jackass. And dude you hardly have played SF so maybe you shouldn't complain about it or abotu what other people say about it.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
yeah, i have the armor ribbon, not a service ribbon.

what difference does it make if i play it or not?  i prefer BF2 vanilla to SF.
TSal2111
+1|6717
Those ribbons are active.  There are a few players who have them.

like this dude

http://bf2s.com/player/44995752/

Actually saw him on a server tonite.. showed up half way through... killed everybody twice I think.. left with 100something points.
GeneralReedy
+0|6659|United Kingdom
yeh, and i wonder how he has managed to get all those expert badges, when he hasnt played enough game time to get a single one!!

that guy is an obvious hacker, i suggest reporting him to EA
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

GeneralReedy wrote:

that guy is an obvious hacker, i suggest reporting him to EA
Good idea... Dont get it how (s)he managed that but I guess reporting him is a pretty good idea.

By the way: Is it possible the ribbons and badges of SF are a little buggy?! I´ve nothing but medic and support verteran. Yesterday I´ve played SpecOps and Assault the whole time and got more kills iar than requiered (22/22) with each kits (27/32), where are my badges? Also I´ve played more than five hours mecsf, still no ribbon. Hm? Any ideas?

Last edited by fon|sl4y3r (2006-03-04 01:59:38)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6739|Human Meat Shield
Hey fellow BF2:SFers, its 50 for the time played in that peticular Army for the ribbon and the Flash/Gas is not fixed as of yet, the zippy seems to be fixed to veteran, but damn if you zip that much you're a freak. And yes I've over 1000 gas and it's still saying basic, EA forums now this problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard