Poll

when you are getting base raped what do you do.

try and kill the people raping you.23%23% - 21
try to escape and only kill the people you need to kill50%50% - 44
leave the server.18%18% - 16
try to go on the other team.7%7% - 7
Total: 88
weasel_thingo
+74|6297
yeah well the other day i was on jalalabad and i was US we were pretty much fucked, every now and then people managed to kill someone and then went to kill the other rapers, i seemed to be the only one who actually killed who was necessary and managed to escape i went past outpost and fountain to get the junkyard, this is after continuously spamming follow me and i need backup anyways everyone else stopped to get fountain and as we could see on the UAV there was like half their team following us so everyone but me and a few people died i managed to capture junkyard and then as i left to catch the hotel as people were about to capture the lake but as soon as i left junkyard it got recapped and then i managed to get a neutralise point for the hotel and the round ended.
so yeah do you do what i did and actually try and do something or do you just kill the people raping you, or do you go have a cry and leave.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-03-31 19:16:24)

Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
I leave the server or I try to teamswitch, that simple
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

I find it's best if you just stand still and moan about getting raped and calling them noobs, instead of doing something or taking flags.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Well If i'm getting raped by a Jet or Heli I just try and hope in a AA or another Jet and take them out.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6489|Adelaide, South Australia

Where's the "Take a jeep to the furthest spawnpoint on the map and cap it" option?
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada
Usually I hide lol.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6298

LT.Victim wrote:

Well If i'm getting raped by a Jet or Heli I just try and hope in a AA or another Jet and take them out.
ya, that almost works when your getting raped. /enter sarcasm. Jets helis are pretty much the first target for the rapers.

I just squeal like a pig when I get base raped. 

Or team kill anybody left alive after artillery rapage. Makes the round end faster Im great at teamwork(killing) jk.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6587|UCF
I use the SEARCH function and bitch about my teammates in an old thread.
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6662|NAS Jacksonville, Florida
Where's the "don't spawn for a bit to see if my teammates can stop it" option?
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6501
I ussualy try to get out of the base as quickly as possible and take some distanced point. Killing the spawn rapers wont get you anywhere since they will keep coming back but if you manage to cap another point your team has another option to spawn in and fan out.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
I call everyone n00bs and leave so I actually can enjoy the game.
agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada
spawn in a different flag DUH and pop shot the enemies that are camping my flag
Shiffdaddy
+73|6303

Dauntless wrote:

I find it's best if you just stand still and moan about getting raped and calling them noobs, instead of doing something or taking flags.
Thats what i do.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6527|Brisbane, Aus

agent146 wrote:

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Depends on the map. Sometimes I try and escape, go round the back and cap flags (good example, Great Wall).
Others I wont even spawn. If all you got left is the Viewing Deck on Gator with 2 HINDS circling it, well lets just say im not fond of PH's.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke

Fenix14 wrote:

agent146 wrote:

But assuming in this instance they are raping cus you have no more flags.Otherwise he would of put in "spawn at another flag" option on the poll.

I try and get out the base to another flag,take the fight to them.Obviously depending on the map depends how easy it is.Plus if your playing IO on jahalalabad your normally screwed when they are raping.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

weasel_thingo wrote:

yeah well the other day i was on jalalabad and i was US we were pretty much fucked, every now and then people managed to kill someone and then went to kill the other rapers, i seemed to be the only one who actually killed who was necessary and managed to escape i went past outpost and fountain to get the junkyard, this is after continuously spamming follow me and i need backup anyways everyone else stopped to get fountain and as we could see on the UAV there was like half their team following us so everyone but me and a few people died i managed to capture junkyard and then as i left to catch the hotel as people were about to capture the lake but as soon as i left junkyard it got recapped and then i managed to get a neutralise point for the hotel and the round ended.
so yeah do you do what i did and actually try and do something or do you just kill the people raping you, or do you go have a cry and leave.
That's one heck of a long sentence
On topic: I try to switch to the other team, if that dosen't work, I go for a far-off flag.

Last edited by التعريفات (2007-04-01 02:31:53)

pj666
+16|6336|Sydney, Australia
Switching teams? What's that?

Sounds like sissy talk to me. Any fool can win when the team they are on is raping the other side. Getting your team out of it is the real challenge.

And quitting the server is only an option if the rest of your team is useless, and you keep trying but just can't cut a break.

I can only take geting raped by choppers and arty struck 2 seconds in for so long.

Last edited by pj666 (2007-04-01 02:38:36)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6501|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Alt F4 and play C&C3
Mad Ad
+178|6481|England, UK
If its because the opposite team is stacked with all the high ranks then ill leave - theres no other sensible option.

Even if bf had no stats, its not fun being pounded on by an overwhelming force.
nonexistentusmc
+26|6415|Queens, NYC
I play a kit that will get me the most scores! Like last night, playing a Karkand map in War Is Hell server, 32 player map with 64 players, last spawn point for MEC is square. Busted out my RPK, basically mowed down all the USMCs assaulting force. MEC won the round 2-0. We got lucky. That was a ton of fun. I got bronze with a 35-8 KD in that round.

I usually try to find out who the squad leader is. A good squad will always try to keep the squad leader alive, and a good squad leader will always be in the rear, trying to stay alive. So I let them all pass and mow them from behind.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
I try my best, i usually get a kill or two before i die. People lame joining to the winning team, leaving or whining is imo the problem with the game.
DaClown
+2|6512|Germany
whining ...
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6528|Hungary
Saying Fucking noob fagott base rapers and..........

"You have been kicked for the word: "FUCK" from the server"

Get somewhere lese then anyway half of the kicks are because of language...i just cant stand to say FUCK YOU even if its no allright to say abd stuff to others but i jsut get pissed sometimes.
SORRY FOR THAT !
weasel_thingo
+74|6297

venom6 wrote:

Saying Fucking noob fagott base rapers and..........

"You have been kicked for the word: "FUCK" from the server"

Get somewhere lese then anyway half of the kicks are because of language...i just cant stand to say FUCK YOU even if its no allright to say abd stuff to others but i jsut get pissed sometimes.
SORRY FOR THAT !
yeah i hate that because the server i usualy go on dont have it and when i go on other servers and say fuck or something (sometimes as a joke to a friend, in my squad) and i get kicked.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard