dill13
+67|6200

Ender2309 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I'd rather no one had nukes but I see a lot of hypocrisy in one nation being allowed nukes over another because they're the 'goodies'. I see even more hypocrisy in the one nation that's ever used them going around the world telling everyone else they're not allowed to acquire them.

We need Superman to come and round them all up and dump them out in space.
superman was created as wwII propaganda.  he'll only help the us cause
actually he was invented by a Canadian and he was supposed to be a symbol of whats good in humanity.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6506|so randum

mcminty wrote:

No country should have a weapon so powerful that it can destroy so many lives at once.
QFT
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
CaptainSpaulding71
+119|6363|CA, USA
what scares me more is biological attacks as opposed to nukes.  Look at that numbnuts with TB that was on the plane and knew he had TB.  i would think it would be easier for terrorists to get some communicable diseases and get on airliners and just rub their hands and noses on everything getting everyone infected.  Ever see the movie outbreak?  that's some scary shit right there. 

the perceived benefit of this attack would be that it would leave all the infrastructure left in place (no property destruction - just humans), which is really what the enemy wants. 

with nukes, there's massive destruction and the threat of nuclear winter which if they were to hit Israel, would cause the fallout to possibly blow back in their faces because weather moves from west to east.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard