CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine
Step one: Find a dead teammate (as shown by the guy laying on the ground, and empty health bar above his head - also marked by the icon in your mini-map).

Step two: Press "6", or scroll down to the defibrillator's.

Step three: Walk over to downed teammate.

Step four: Place crosshair over downed teammate, and left-click your mouse to revive them.

GAAAHHH!!!

Nothing makes me more angry than idiots who don't know how to play medic. You die next to five medics, scream "MEDIC!!!" numerous times, yet they just stand there or run away. WTF?!

Whenever I'm medic and someone dies, I do whatever I can to revive them. Number 1, I want the points, and number 2, it helps the team.

You'd think these tards would at least want the points from it, but NOOOOO! Let's just run away instead...

/rant
BringinDaRuckus
+3|6256|California SouthSanFrancsico
let it out now now breathe in     okay now oouuuttt now can you say goosfrabaaaaaaaa
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6425|Somersetshire
i know how u feel, it's bloody annoying

it's the same with support

it's like they want to keep all the med packs and ammo bags to themselves in case they run out
']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands

Tehremos wrote:

it's like they want to keep all the med packs and ammo bags to themselves in case they run out
haha just like in "the pwned life"

"this my gun, ammo is not my responsibility!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6667
Broemmmmm, right you had to make a thread about this
']['error
Banned
+630|6662|The Netherlands

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Broemmmmm, right you had to make a thread about this
weng weng! i liek to re4d th3se t0picz lolololol!
mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6557|The Lost Highway

Tehremos wrote:

I'd say support players are worse.

There are lots of stupid, and stingy medics, but you can never, ever get ammo from a support player. Ever.
CrazeD
+368|6690|Maine

mKmalfunction wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

There are lots of stupid, and stingy medics, but you can never, ever get ammo from a support player. Ever.
I usually TK them, t-bag them, and then give myself ammo.

jord
+2,382|6696|The North, beyond the wall.

CrazeD wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

I just follow them around until they die.It isn't long,you can even make it shorter by giving away their position.Try Smoke Grenades,maybe shoot an enemy once and take cover while he kills your Support teamate.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6583|Area 51
Wrong!
- Walk to dead guy
- Check if there aren't any immediat enemies around
- If there are any, kill them
- Press 6, or scroll down
- Revive teammate

Nothing pisses me more off than players that first revive and then a second later I'm killed and the guy that revived me as well!!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6545|Belgium

but the defib's are buggy sometimes. One time they don't work, you keep clicking but nothing happens and they only start reloading when you actually stop clicking... How many times have I died because of that! I would have switched to guns already if the bloody thing worked in the first place.

And then when people are lying next to a fence, it sometimes doesn't work neither.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6603|Seattle

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wrong!
- Walk to dead guy
- Revive teammate

Nothing pisses me more off than players that first revive and then a second later I'm killed and the guy that revived me as well!!
dead wrong, 99% of the time its smarter to revive first. try your little clear the area before revving plan against good players and watch your squad get raped.

De_Jappe wrote:

but the defib's are buggy sometimes. One time they don't work, you keep clicking but nothing happens and they only start reloading when you actually stop clicking... How many times have I died because of that! I would have switched to guns already if the bloody thing worked in the first place.

And then when people are lying next to a fence, it sometimes doesn't work neither.
dont waste med kits so u can always rev multiple times. never sit still between attempts if its a tricky revive, sprint a little circle/bunnyhop before your next go.
------
TIP
------
Cant rev someone bc they are stuck in something? throw a med pack at them at an angle that knocks them free then revive!

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-03-30 11:59:27)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6470
I usually revive.......unless I don't like the person.  Then I just stand over them, throwing med packs at them.  It pisses them off.

KiL
Strngs012
Could I have 10,000 marbles please
+40|6436|Florida

mKmalfunction wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Wrong, if you play with me you'll have ammo bags coming outta' your ass.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6685

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wrong!
- Walk to dead guy
- Revive teammate

Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6425|Somersetshire

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

I usually revive.......unless I don't like the person.  Then I just stand over them, throwing med packs at them.  It pisses them off.

KiL
i love doing this
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6674
Wrong, if you play with me you'll have ammo bags coming outta' your ass.
LMAO I use to follow this one certain clan member of mine around and toss ammo bags in his face the entire time, and he would bitch non stop at me on voip. "Stop with the fuking ammo!"
seb--morin
Im high
+152|6657|Montréal, Québec
The funnier is when u see a noob medic near, and he is the only one... You know your waiting 15 seconds necause either he run away or he get over you with heal bag !!! lool
IonYou
+3|6651
I find that staying a little further away helps eliminate misfires of the defib.
l41e
+677|6666

CrazeD wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

...Which apparently makes you many times less selfish than said support player?
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6457|somewhere other then here

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wrong!
- Walk to dead guy
- Revive teammate

yeah same here i hate people who do that!
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6763

Marinejuana wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

Wrong!
- Walk to dead guy
- Revive teammate

dead wrong, 99% of the time its smarter to revive first. try your little clear the area before revving plan against good players and watch your squad get raped.
Qft. The fact is as the revivee, it is your responsibility to move your ass the instant you are res'd.

That means now you and the medic have 200% health and 2 guns, and only one of you needs survive the engagement (you can swap kits and res your dead buddy if the med died) as opposed to one guy trying to clear any enemies around before your timer runs out. Often the timer is almost dead before the medic can reach you; be thankful you got resed in the first place. I play with buddies on vent, and you can even res people in front of tanks and APCs if you and your buddies are smart.

Overall, you may die now and then from multiple res's, but it is actually very rare (like once in three rounds) if you play smart. Also, if you aren't willing to pick up a medics kit to res people around you, then you don't get to bitch about anything to do with medics. Good medics go out of there way to res people and fight, and that means anyone who bitches better do the same or stfu. Yes bad res's happen, but you can survive 80% of bad reses just by getting up fast and jumping to safety.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6383
Maybe You Died In The Open.
docnutz
+39|6777|B O S T ON area

CrazeD wrote:

mKmalfunction wrote:

Tehremos wrote:

Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6637
You should add one step before all:

Look out for enemies! It's no use if you get revived and killed again because the noob medic didn't look for enemies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard